Thread: Neutral Poll

Post Neutral Poll

There is quite a bit of mixed feelings in the neutral community about what neutrals are and what neutrals should be. I have placed a place in the polls section for you to give your input!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=48313

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

can i vote for all of the above?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Post yep

Sure, once Cz changes it to a multi-selection poll (I PMed him already). In fact, I expect many neutrals to vote "all of the above" (particularly members of the Neutral Coalition). I would assume that the sided folks (y'know, the folks the game was based around) to give a little more focused view, though.

Provisioner

then why have a poll if you think everyone will vote all of the above. if you want my personal reason for drtiny being neutral read my bio, its on a thread you started on the neutral forum. the options you have put there only represent a small minority of reasons for being neutral, each person has a different and personal view of what neutrallity is and what makes them a neutral. you would have to ask each neut why they are a neut to cover every option.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Question .:-:.::.:-:.

True, but that would be rather pointless, woudn't it? I'm not asking for anyone's personal "biography" in this poll.

I've poured over the minutes for the last 2 Neutral Coalition meeting minutes, and tried to determine what looked important to neutrals (assuming the "Neutral Coalition" speaks for neutrals). The topics that came up were: PvP, our role in the story, and neutral game mechanics. I tried to address all three.

Remember, this poll isn't "why are you neutral?", it's "how do you see neutrals?"...In fact, the name is "Neutrals:" and you fill in the rest of the blank(s). Not "I'm neutral because:" and you fill in the blanks...

So, yeah, I expect folks like those at the Neutral Coalition meetings to select what they believe neutrals are (which is just about everything from freedom fighters and bounty hunters, to hippies and pacificts to them). I also expect (and have seen already in the responses) representatives from the other 95% of the player base (sided players) to show what their views of neutrality are, as well.

I'm not asking for anyone's story in this one - just what you think of neutrality...

Provisioner