Thread: PVP and Title Farming Gankers...

PVP and Title Farming Gankers...

Well heres what my conclusion about PVP is at least with regards to my server (RK2). That the majority of the PVPers are like me but their are a handful of players that make PVPing on my server just plain lame. They are the 200ths on both clan and omni that get some kind of thrill out of camping MMD to gang up on some poor guy that decides he needs to run to the grid exit. I mean for the most part the majority of the people are cool but those grief players who are more interested in ruining someones day than the actual mechanics of PVP are making it just lame.

Yesterday I attacked an Omni who knew I was going to attack him only to have a 200th jump in and gank him and steal any points I might have garnished towards my own title even though he would have recieved none. I dueled another omni and was not suprised to see one of his allys again 200th buff him up with some uber soldier reflects. I was also ganked by a 200th and had a friend of mine heal me while I fought this guy. He then complained about how I was a cheater when he was forced to run.

But on the otherside I had a great battle with a MA which came down to either me gridding or he running away three times. I also got to ambush a couple of OMNI in H20 which was fun and I didnt have to worry about any 200's then either.

Its basicaly this theres nothing for 200's to do in this game. So they end up spending there times haunting PVP zones to kill whomever comes along. But lets be real whats the fun if your a 111th soldier and you get nailed by 3 200th level people that kill you just for a joy kill. I mean this in mho borders on grief playing. But its all these guys have to do. They threw their honor out months ago to find some sort of entertainment in this game. So when all thats left is to gank some one that never stood a chance I guess thats what you take.

Enough babbling PVP is fun either way except when you see packs of 200ths coming to ruin things. I dont worry much about ganks anymore cause even drained I can still grid out these days. But I do remember all the times I was having a blast in PVP only to have it ruined by some 200th level ganking me.

Barbbs 165th Old School Fixer
    Last edited by barbbs; Aug 30th, 2002 at 17:27:38.

Wel people who camp grid terminals to gank people as the come and go are really skum.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Humm

Last time i checked MMD is not an arena. So People are allowed to jump in. NEVER goto mmd looking for a fair fight.

I'll say it again, "i hate MMD" People just stand in 75% give me 2ho any day.

They really should just make all zones outside cities 25% or 0%. But thats just me. /shrug