Thread: Inoffical Omni-Tek millitary update on the current situation on Rubi-Ka

Inoffical Omni-Tek millitary update on the current situation on Rubi-Ka

This following is a writen report by Omni-Tek Force Commander Rktim on the current situation on Rubi Ka.

Start.

Earlier this eavning i got reports of guns beeing fired in the outzones, Seeing that the unicorns shuld have opend the gates to the 3 sectors currently open to Non-Unicorn personal there had just been opend i took it whith ease and quickly waved it of as anouther skirmish whith aliens, however i fealt it was strange that someone decided to actuly report something thats so obius so i decided to have anouther look at it.

Before i got a chanse to invastigate deaper i got a anouther more detaild report from one of my men at the location. And i have decided to share the events described there whith you all.

Today at 2100 bouth Clan and Omni-Tek personel enterd sector 35 to attack the aliens residing whithin, while beeing rare it has happend before, however this time it seems like some induviduals where currently not effected by supression gas and before long weapons where turned away from the aliens and against the oposing faction, i have tried to find out why this happend and i have been unable to actuly find out who that shoot the first shoot.

Before long a full scale battle started and several persons, from bouth the Clans and Omni-Tek where killed, unfortionetly the gates had already closed when i got these news so i was un-able to send reinforcments.

There was soon compleat chaos and it seems like my own personel at the location had been shoot down and i was unable to get out more information on what happend later and i will look in to this tomorow.

While the exact details remain weary unclear at the moment i suspect that this will press the limits of the un-spoken size fire that currently seems to be resting over Rubi-Ka exept for smallers skirmishes, while bouth sides are rushing to take full advantage of the new gear provided to them by the battlestations.
    However i got a fealing that this "cold war" might turn weary hot soon especialy if we see more of these incidents, and i suspect that we will (Mainly cuse not long ago a Omni-Tek comander orderd his emploies to open fire on a group of clans during a expedition in Pandemonium afew weaks ago, he was ofcorse "corrected" later by his superiors).

So I here by would like to erge all Omni-Tek emploies to prepare for a full scale war that might start in the next few mounths while at the same time i would like to ask you to be carefull so that you dont light the spark for it before we have acces to more of the new equipment and have become more used to it.

End.

(OOC, yes i know i cant spell, and yes this is my first post like this so dont be to harsh on me, and the events described abow have offorce actuly happend in AO on Atlantean, eeer dont know what else to say.. Have fun and lets hope we all have abit more time before the real TL 7 tower wars start again.. i for one am realy enjoing the current "cold war" we are having.. =P oh and.. *hides*)
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Hmm a reason to head to the outzones.. Very interesting.

[and welcome to the RP side ]

man

They shot up Omni's and I wasnt around for it. I miss all the fun
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

((always good to have recruit to the RP side of the force... sorry for the SW flare, evidently its been nothing but stahr wers on the tele (yes misspelled it to prevent George 'look what I can do' Lucas from sueing me) anyhow interesting, didnt know the sectors were pvp abled)) This just illustrates Omni-Teks inability to control an easily controllable situation. If Omni-Tek lacks the capacity to fend off an alien attack in a single sector, the ICC should be brought in to offer civilians true protection. At best the ICC should be able to handle the fish in a barrel... I mean aliens in a sector.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    ((always good to have recruit to the RP side of the force... sorry for the SW flare, evidently its been nothing but stahr wers on the tele (yes misspelled it to prevent George 'look what I can do' Lucas from sueing me) anyhow interesting, didnt know the sectors were pvp abled)) This just illustrates Omni-Teks inability to control an easily controllable situation. If Omni-Tek lacks the capacity to fend off an alien attack in a single sector, the ICC should be brought in to offer civilians true protection. At best the ICC should be able to handle the fish in a barrel... I mean aliens in a sector.
    (flaged clans vs omni NTs AOEing the aliens and hiting the clans driving up a mass flag ftw.. same thing that happend at a pande raid awhile back..)

Omni-tek is more then able to fend of aliens in one sector.. the clans came un-invited and its easy to asume that they came spesificly to start a fight considering that several of them had deliberty voided supression gas protection.

Force Comander Rktim
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.