Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Ultimatum to the Resistance

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    Criminals get what they deserve. That is how the Omni-Tek justice system works. Apparently this is beyond the clanners' comprehension.

Here is good simple advice: Dont be a criminal.
    Your boss just admitted breaking omnitek law and ICC accords. Go arrest her, she's a criminal! GO GO GO!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Criminals get what they deserve. That is how the Omni-Tek justice system works. Apparently this is beyond the clanners' comprehension.

Here is good simple advice: Dont be a criminal.
    Criminals... *chuckles dryly*

A good while ago, Serugiusu walked up to -our- city controller, started picking at our leader, lost her temper and the verbal joust and so, attacked her viciously without warning, sending our leader to reclaim. She'll call it terrorist fighting.

And how about uninaterally cancelling someone's insurance and shooting him point blank when no warrant was issued against him, and without even proper trial? Issuing death penalties on a whim? You call it justice.

By the way, who's next, huh? From the looks of it, anyone can be. Even your own gawddam employees.

You rely on terror and call us terrorists. You're making your own convenient justice when it suits you, prying it at will to make the year end-paperwork please the shareholders, and call us criminals. The core of your law is "bend over and be grateful while we buy out your lives".

The nerve. The nerve.

Juxiao was a friend. He was decent. He cared for people, not for what they could give him, but for what they were. He protected the weak instead of using his advantage to get something out of them.

...it will come. Oh yes it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    We were beyond that 200 years ago.
    How foolish to me, the time spent with the city council made me think that civilised means were effective.

Not that ethics is my cup of tea, but the idea that Miss "so many me" is able to catch and wipe any neutral or clan insurance, as soon as someone gets curious, goes high enough in my paranoid-o-meter.
    And if not for killing, forcing neutrals into a side will be surely considered as an act of war as you take away what he have chosen to be.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

it was completely foolish to think diplomatic means would solve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherelle View Post
    Criminals... *chuckles dryly*

And how about uninaterally cancelling someone's insurance and shooting him point blank when no warrant was issued against him, and without even proper trial? Issuing death penalties on a whim? You call it justice.
    Just because Omni-Tek has not delivered paperwork to your doorstep, does not mean that everything had not been done according to regulations. And why do you think we are somehow in need to explain our actions to you in any case, you outlaw?
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Just because Omni-Tek has not delivered paperwork to your doorstep, does not mean that everything had not been done according to regulations. And why do you think we are somehow in need to explain our actions to you in any case, you outlaw?
    I don't recall asking for explanations. When I want to be lied to, I will. That might be a long wait, though.

And why do you think we are somehow in need to explain our actions to you in any case, you outlaw?
    Perhaps because any corporation that is not held accountable for their actions is a threat to every fundament upon which we have built this civilisation we call humanity.

Although 'humanity' might be something of an alien concept to Omni-Tek, you are still bound by it as everyone else is.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Monczeli View Post
    Perhaps because any corporation that is not held accountable for their actions is a threat to every fundament upon which we have built this civilisation we call humanity.

Although 'humanity' might be something of an alien concept to Omni-Tek, you are still bound by it as everyone else is.

You are mistaken. Humanity exists only on this planet because of Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek established the law on this planet a long time ago, and still you choose to break it. You are a threat.

You are mistaken. Humanity exists only on this planet because of Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek established the law on this planet a long time ago, and still you choose to break it. You are a threat.
    Omni-Pol. 29481 and still the best example of why you should get your head out of your digestive system before talking...

*sighs*
    I hate signatures.

Guys guys, enough...

I think What officer Virta is trying to say, is that he wants a few energy slugs shot into his brain pan. I feel it is our duty to honor that wish.

If you don't want a fight, that just too ****ing bad, you got one.
    Point Blank

Omni pol...

((message reserved.))

What I find funny is that gauging by Virta's reaction, Omnitek leadership is apparently above the law.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Humanity exists only on this planet because of Omni-Tek.
    I find it hard to tell whether you're deliberately taking a very narrow definition of the word 'humanity' just because it's the only way you can respond to my statement and still save face, or whether you are subscribing to the Omni-Tek doctrine which, apparently, has it that humanity is nothing more than flesh and water.

No-one is above the law. Law by definition excludes that possibility.

Do not pretend you can live without law, even if you are fighting against it. And while fighting, remember this: You are only delaying the inevitable progress of society.

Some times you gotta take the trash out, before a fair, just, and uncorrupted society can flourish.
    Point Blank

Angry Krullian

All Omni's should hang their heads in shame for this atrocity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Funny... taking a baseball bat to a loud mouthed Omni-tek miner's Joints, hearing the shatter, and watching the splatter of blood warms my heart.

On a related topic, Where do you like to hang out Vince?
    Kotts, Kotts, Kotts... I like you. Honestly. If you could ever rid yourself of that silly clan propaganda, I'd hire you without thinking twice. Before you come to your senses, maybe we could go out for a few beers and have a good "old-fashioned bar brawl"? Oh, and loser buys the next round, of course!

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

No-one is above the law. Law by definition excludes that possibility.

Do not pretend you can live without law, even if you are fighting against it. And while fighting, remember this: You are only delaying the inevitable progress of society.
    But there are higher laws (basic laws of physics, natural laws, Sod's Law, the laws of ethics) and lower laws, and quite frankly I find Omni-Tek law to be the lowest of all. No doubt its basis is in what's best for the Corporation; actual human lives being regarded as no more valuable than machinery or permacrete buildings. Every employee just another figure on the asset list. Non-employees worth nothing.

If that's progress then it should be delayed, as long as possible. Perpetually, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentprice View Post
    Kotts, Kotts, Kotts... I like you. Honestly. If you could ever rid yourself of that silly clan propaganda, I'd hire you without thinking twice. Before you come to your senses, maybe we could go out for a few beers and have a good "old-fashioned bar brawl"? Oh, and loser buys the next round, of course!
    You're on, bring alot of creds.
    Point Blank

Bahirae.. I am coming for you.. Kill me.. kill my friends.. without warrants.. without causes.. without rights.. you over stuffed tin can.. you'll get whats coming to you.. A big frakkin Can Opener!
    Last edited by Xaun; Feb 12th, 2007 at 08:43:24.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast