Thread: Doom!

Doom!

CURSE YOU CRACKPOT CLUBBERS!!! THE BAR IS NOT CALLED 'RELAX!'!!!

THAT IS MERELY A SIGN TELLING THE WEARY TRAVELLER TO COME ON IN AND RELAX!! IF YOU CLICK THE DOOR IT EVE SAYS "DANCING ATROX BAR"!! IT'S THE DANCING ATROX!! NOT RELAX!!! I WISH I COULD GANK ANYONE WHO CALLED IT RELAX!!!!

DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX, EITHER!!! RAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

-end rant. sorry, charlie
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

I call it Relax!, but then I have the capabilty of being able to associate a single thing by the multiple references that people choose to use.

So... "gank" away
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

'twas a joke, you hagardly, ugly nano woman.

gAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!1 More bashing!!!
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Hey, I'm not ugly! I'm considered quiet cute thank you very much, you wafer thin, androgynous neophyte.

((Of course it was a joke, and so is mine ))
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Now now now!

ok, kiddies! Lets all play nice! Vamp is right, the bar IS called the Dancing Atrox! I will kill anyone who says otherwise! And you are... very ugly... i must say... ::shivers::