Thread: NDI Meeting 2/11

NDI Meeting 2/11

I'm planning on holding a NDI meeting for Sunday, Febuary 11th at around 15:00 GMT at a location to be decided.

Topics to be covered:
    1. Neutral History Project- After december's meeting it was obvious that though some people have a very good scope of Neutral history and involvement in issues, some do not. Given this, to bring everybody onto the same page on issues it would be useful to have a tool to convey the important historical elements that people should know about.
    2. Borealis Update - Some things have changed in the situation with Borealis that need to be discussed.
    3. (ooc) Ploting - i'm tired of waiting for FC or the ARKs to do something we can respond to so I would like that discuss plots that we can start that can be done within the purview of the game without ARK involvement or FC changes.

I would like interested Neutral orgs to send at least one representative, please confirm here or talk to me in person.
    Last edited by Berael; Feb 9th, 2007 at 06:44:10.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I'll be a total pest, but can I suggest you ad this entry on AO Universe Event Calendar at http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...endar#calendar ?

Anything on that calendar will automatically get picked up by Channel 42 and issue periodic reminders to anyone tuned in and hopefully help absent minded Rubi-Kans actually make it to the event.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

3 GMT .. is that AM or PM? Depending on that I may be able to attend, or at least send someone in my absense.

example: 3pm = 10 am EST Sunday (very hard, but could be doable for me if I force myself to stay up extra late)
    or

3am = 10pm EST Saturday (not an option for me ^_^ )

*edit* just saw the calender .. I'll see what I can do, can't guarentee I'll stay awake the whole meeting, I've been known to fall asleep on many occations due to time hehe. If I am unable to make it I will see if I can get someone from our sister org Shadow Atlantians to attend.
    Last edited by Negs; Feb 9th, 2007 at 01:31:08.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

I have something to bring to the table for point number 3 : Emergency modification of the neutral insurance system.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Time updated

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Be, check your mailbox about this issue.
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

The meeting will be re-scheduled for next sunday since I didn't get enough responses. my apologies to those who did respond.

Don't forget to modify the evemnt calendar.
    --
    --

--

I cant the sundays.
    Rodrodyndron

Leader of "Les Reblochons Libres"

Ici on comprend le français