Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Tara raids are a disgrace

There are few bad apples in those raids ( I won't name them, but most ppl actually know who they are...if they get their hands on the loot, you can forget about sharing it), not everyone want to share.

All that have happened recently, I have to commend Jdude for his attitude there atm. Yesterday, loot was rolled as it should be, albeit we lost one item out of three as the corpse vanished, but still the whole event went smoothly and actually all items went outside the first damage team. We all were happy.

There are certain items that are Nodrop which should be rolled before the taras is killed in order to avoid confusion. The rest of the loot can be rolled later on.

The whole event will never be perfect, but can be made decent with a little bit organising. Both Firemedic623 and Jdude has been doing a lot at this end and people seem a lot more pleased with the situation then it was few days/week back.

This event is not a guild thing, its a clan thing. You should forget which guild you belong to once you step in to the dungeon...you are there as a clanner. If you are 150+ and be there on time, you should have earned your place in the roll.

As a side not, I would love to continue those PvP battles there with the omni, but unfortunately lag is unbearable. I have had more lag deaths then anything else...its not worth the trouble albeit it could be excellent for both side of this conflict...as I think team based PvP could be cream of this game, but is impossible to do due to a lag.

Gailyn, 194 NT, RK2
    Last edited by North; Aug 31st, 2002 at 10:02:57.

I'm not sure how I earned the name 'hood-ninja', since I don't have the hood and have never looted Tara. That was Sardonicis and he did what everyone around him was shouting for him to do, pick it up or lose it. With omni massing outside and no organized roll even being close, he made the right choice. Just look at what happenned yesterday with the lost item and you'll see why it's beter that he did that than simply let it fade away.

Originally posted by Thatone
    I'm not sure how I earned the name 'hood-ninja', since I don't have the hood and have never looted Tara. That was Sardonicis and he did what everyone around him was shouting for him to do, pick it up or lose it. With omni massing outside and no organized roll even being close, he made the right choice. Just look at what happenned yesterday with the lost item and you'll see why it's beter that he did that than simply let it fade away.
    Nono...I meant Jdude...
    Yagyu for life

i must say, down in the dungeon certain sides have the advantage, like when omni are owning the box room clan lag to death at the doorway or from in the caves.... I've also experineced this when clan used to kill tara over and over again. So it does leave them at a disadvantage. Its things like the patterns on the wall to the texture of the floor that can make the lag that much worse.

I must also say that every Omni down in that dungeon knows exactly whats going through clans minds... we suffered that time over time and we all got very fed up being beaten over and over again i just feel sorry for those that changed to clan *just* to kill Tarasque.

I also must say today.... two Tara kills in under an hour was great heheheh :P

But clan should be ashamed for dropping people out of the loot rolls. I'm sure if any of you got left out of the loot (whoever bummed the rest out) you would moan and whine till you could no more... so really there is no excuses!

RK2 Clanners - get your guild leaders together and work out a system wich will benefit all, encourage people to go et voila, you'll be able to compete again! (not easily done I know)

But yeah 2 friggin dungeons in less than an hour!!!!

But...why was it only crap dragon flesh that dropped?

dont worry about omni owning tara ,,, omni is starting to crash and if the rules doesnt change again then i think omni will come crashing down like clan did.

this is how things been going on omni side since we took over tara.
    first it was all good , then ppl started to get pissed about the rolls so rules were changed to pts system, witch most was ok with in start then some ppl felt it gave others a great advantage, so they were changed again to what they are now, and from what i hear the current rules are the ones that have and still are pissing the most ppl off.

so unless something happens i think clans will be back in tara soon.
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

Originally posted by Thatone
    Actually, I never said anything about quiz being the root of the problem. In fact, Jdude, who is Quiz, has been the one doing most of the organizing (at least from what I can tell). Despite this, he was recently robbed of loot when Diomond (and possibly a few others) decided that when they looted the corpse, jdude's staying in dungeon 1 to warp people over wasn't enough to warant a place in the roll. So instead of honoring Jdude's roll, which involved everyone who wanted to participate, Diomond rolled his own personal roll with fewer people and Jdude lost out because he was not included.
    I was Diomond's team when we rolled for the loot. I wasn't familiar with "fair" systems to all who showed up, that's the reason I didn't speak up in the first place. I won the roll in our team, after the whole thing was over, people explained me what happened wasn't fair, I offered Jdude his item, and apologized. So he wasn't robbed of anything, he wasn't interested in the item anymore though, it was just the principle things didn't go fair that made him angry.

Exclamation Redman...

Omni Raids are Open Lottery....
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

i started reading this post and then I was like..."who the ^%# are these people"??? Then in a brilliant realization, I concluded that i dont give a plop about RK-2. Feel the force, pull away from the dark side, and get ur gimp-n00b a$$ to RK-1. Thank you.

Whoa now RK1-ers!

You have to give the RK2-ers some credit here! First off, getting the majority of RK2 people (enough to spawn *TWO* Camelots!) online at once is impressive. On top of that, both sides of the battle on RK1 should be proud that the RK2 factions are following in those same in-fighting steps.

/me congratulates RK2 on a job well done!

umm

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Nono...I meant Jdude...
    I'm a little confused here..
    If your talking bout the hood which was tibs .

My understanding was omni showed up and trystar told jdude to loot so omni would not take the hood .However a few raids later quiz repaid tibs with a hood which dropped.. We did not do a roll for it .. We simply gave her the hood!

LOL i read this and i was like WTF?!?!? but then i looked at the signature ... im sure Glad were clanner on RK-1 are more organized

Re: umm

Originally posted by LittleTotem

I'm a little confused here..
    If your talking bout the hood which was tibs .

My understanding was omni showed up and trystar told jdude to loot so omni would not take the hood .However a few raids later quiz repaid tibs with a hood which dropped.. We did not do a roll for it .. We simply gave her the hood!
    Flo told me about this event and his version of the story is: He had the loot window open, he had to let it slip for a sec to go heal somebody or fight a lizard...he goes back to open it again and the hood is gone. Jdude admits to Flo that he took it when Try told him to, while Try is denying it to Flo...
    Yagyu for life

Just my opinion.

The 150+ lvl rule is a crock, and it sucks.

This topic about the hood and Jdude is old and tired.

The dragon raids have been going nicely as of late, discussing this over and over only brings up bad attitudes again.

oh and did I mention that the +150 lvl rule was a crock? =)
    :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12