Thread: Unity of the Rose Black and White Ball

Unity of the Rose Black and White Ball

What: UoR Black and White Ball.. not as Formal as it sounds but you must wear Black and/or White and no weapons in your hands to get in

Where: The actuall Ball location is top secret with only a few trusted people and %$#$ Fixer's *cough* Metalynx *cough* knowing where. But show up on the roof of Reet's and some very nice Engineer's will warp you into the site. (PS... i could use some more Engies... send me a tell if interested)

When: This Friday (Aug 30th) begining at Mignight GMT (thats 8pm EDT and 5PM PDT) and lasting for .. oh.. I'd guess 4 hours.. hard to say really.

Who: is invited? Everyone... as long as you abide by the dress code or Black and/or White only.

Who: is the UoR? What are you new? UoR(Unity of the Rose) is a a most kicking Clan org that throws some of the best parties on the planet... Go visit http://www.darksphere.com/uor for more details on us.

For questions, comment, ideas, whatever contact Meik (meik@pobox.com).

Meik
    da uber leet

Doh!

Damn that events calendar! I thought this was on Saturday because of that time difference causing it to show as such.

*scrambles to let his Clan members know*

I still hope to be there.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Unhappy

Forgive me, but I'm fairly new to RK, could someone possibly give my directions to the Reet? I'd like to attend the ball, but not sure where the Reet is.

Thanks,
    Traylia

(My brother let me use his account to leave a message here)