Thread: Did Broken Shores missions grow in size ?

Did Broken Shores missions grow in size ?

The past week it seems like the average bs mission has become much bigger. There used to be a good amount of missions that could easily be done in less than 30 minutes, now almost every mission I played the past week took 1 to even 2 hours. Is it just me, or does anyone else have the same experience ?

I really hope I'm just having bad luck, big missions are a total waste of time with good exp rewards :\

I know I get more and more missions outside the city, and more missions up north in the sone.

Could it be a part of a bigger plan, to make outdoor hunting a part of high-lvl's life? With the new camp coming up in 14.5, I mean.......

I've seen both big and small missions in Home recently. Had that before, too, though. Need more missions, I think, to see if the proportion has changed.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

there's always been large CoH missions (yes even some .25% per kill ones), think your just having a string of badluck

First 6.4M, then 6.8M and now even 8.8M exp from single broken shores missions, what's up with that :\

I also blitzed a low QL (150ish) broken shores mission, and hell, it was bigger than an average Omni HQ mission.