Thread: Agg / Def Modifier

Agg / Def Modifier

Hello,
    how does the Agg / Def Modfier on some items work? What happens when I lower my Agg / Def bar (except losing speed)? All I know is, that my Parry / Nano resist works far better on 100% Def... But are there any official formulas? Thanks in advance
    Bye

Nah, FunCom refuses to release the actual formulas for fear that players might then have a better understanding of how to build/use their chars. Sounds like a rant, I know, but the official reason is they don't want to encourage players trying to find a single best way to do things.

The Agg/Def slider effects your Inits (thus the attack/casting speed change) and your evades. I've heard that the attack difference is 2 sec from far left to far right. Haven't heard any guesses on how much evade you get from the move, though.

The people I've heard of that tested items with Agg/Def modifiers say they work. Never tested it myself, though.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops