Thread: Aww man

Aww man

I just read the update on the booster pack.

Now, if I and my hubby (we have seperate accounts)both want to have land control we have to spend $40!
    That really bites the waxed tadpole.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

"That really bites the waxed tadpole."

It drinks Coca-Cola?
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

It's a No Va?

Good one, Hydeo.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

LOL

Before I knew where that came from I would us it as a "that really sucks" comment.
    I was surprised and delighted at the origin.
    It's hillarious!

So, no it doesn't drink coca cola. It sucks rocks.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

I can think so many analogies or products which require you and your bud both pay for the product or service without any additional remark, so why the heck is it so damn difficult to accept when it comes to a computer game?

EQ, UO and now AO follow the same way so perhaps in about 50 or so years people will stop complaining about the cost of expansion packs, boosters or whatever. Duh... Makes me almost think that the people buying and playing games are like spoiled brats when it comes to games: I want this and that update and upgrade for free NOW! If i dont i choose an another product and you can go to hell...

*sigh*
    Regards,
    Chromad

Advisor of the First Order

Tukan | Chromad | Mikados

Aw, I don't really mind paying the money.
    I was just bistaching a bit. Ya know, like what people do about life in general sometimes.
    I'll still get two booster packs.
    I don't think it should be free. They gotta put something out for christmas and as long as it's c00, I'm gettin it.