Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vehicles

Re: YEAAAAAH § VIVA LA REVOLUTION !

Originally posted by Darkos
    WHat About A Real Subway System Where You Have To Buy Tickets To Get in and everything you find ina Subway ANd What About A Couple OF BUSES ? that go everywhere in Rubi-Ka in which everyone can go in for a little Ticket price ! What About Flying Skateboards !!!! :-D :-D :-D
    i read that the subway system was going to be implemented, but was abandoned in favor of the wompas and grids.

i would like yalms able to hold more then 1 person, i have friends who i hunt with but who dont have yalms, i would like to be able to fly them around
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

Talking

flying ponies rofl

How about Jetson-type veichles

Well, it is the future

RK-1 Brutenater

Originally posted by Kzak
    Rocket-powered ponies.
    I know Solarax would freak if we made ponies available for everybody. He wants his own, and for nobody else to have any, I'm sure.

Vehicles seem to be a very popular suggestion, both for patches and booster pack. I'll mention that to the dev team.

Smile

that is great thank u

RK-1 Brutenater

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I want to ride on a creature. Specifically, I want to ride an Old Gofle.

And I'd aslo like a floating skateboard.

I don't even care if creature riding is only for Adventurers or something. It'd fit with their theme very nicely... I can imagine them trundling slowly through Tir. :P

And Old Gofle races would rock.

Damn right I'd freak!

I've been asking for a pony for the best part of a year now, I'm sure it must be in the development process somewhere, only a matter of time to wait now...

Oh and if anyone touches my pony without my permission, I'll kill you. Permanently.
    Solarith- Level 220 Solitus Keeper - Defender Rank: Backer (20)
    Solarax - Level 189 Solitus Agent - Defender Rank: None (0)
    Solarize - Level 30 Solitus Doctor - Defender Rank: None (0)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Advisor Of Forsaken
    Former Editor-In-Chief
    AO Basher - all you needed...
    E-Mail : SolaraxGVRK@hotmail.com

Vehicles seem to be a very popular suggestion, both for patches and booster pack. I'll mention that to the dev team. [/B]
    Awesome, Cz. Thanks.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Originally posted by Cz
    Vehicles seem to be a very popular suggestion, both for patches and booster pack. I'll mention that to the dev team.
    BRING BACK VEHICLES BEEYOTCH!111!

(Your obligatory UO reference for the day. )
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Good to hear, Cz!

We can always hope that some tradeskill process will be included to build/enhance certain vehicles too.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Talking tanks

what about some tanks?
    or james bond like vehicles?
    --
    microsoft is not the answer.
    microsoft is the question.
    the answer is no.

how about some veichles that reminds about those in the movie "Mad max 2" One of the reasons i play AO is because of the very similarites in the enviroments to mad max 2

It would be cool to actually make use of water vehicles, also. Not sure how you would do that, though, since you could just fly over the water with a yalm...

I suppose a whole new planet or moon with a water core you could explore would be asking too much? hehe
    "I'll die before I give you a nuclear destruction maximum capability device of some kind." - Einstein

How about making an arena for vehicles?
    youll be able to equipe weapones on your vehicles according to your proffesion.
    like the stealth bomber fixer owned plane

fc should expand the game to other worlds and betwin them (25% suppresion, space) only way to move ther is by flying vehicles.
    Last edited by GoldenEagle; Sep 6th, 2002 at 23:23:00.

YEAH!!!! I'd play the game if they added a customize vehicle option like in Activision's Mechworrior and Heavy Gear series ( I was the BEST @ HG1 ) I'd like to turn my yalm into a chrome black twisted metal yalm with missles and the works! Make add-on weapons very expensive so not everyone will just end up having the same configs. With the new towers comming up, FC should make it so that you can attack them with ur modified vehicles. It wouldn't be too bad if you could attack with your vehicle since although you could fly, you can only attack and can't cast any nano-formulas.

Cool well id liek to see

a lazyboy on wheel wiht a 454 bigblock chevy under my seat with a frig on the side and a 10 disc cd changer and a h.u.d. to watch movies. not to forget the attachable wings and the weapon ports. my atrox is lazy but what to be lazier then ym supa LAZYBOY! but only i can have it.

Im not saying nufink but BUMP!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Tanks!!

Gotta get us soldiers some tanks ya hear?

Being a soldier, driving around in a non armed vehicle is so..so..so...uhm..nonsoldierish!! :P

How about a sub, and area's that can only be reached with it? Can't be too hard to implement, just a yelm that flys underwater instead of above. And looks different, of course. New content + new useful vehicle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast