Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vehicles

First off: No kodiak is faster then any Yalm.
    Yalms seems to add at least +1000 to runspeed, regardless of QL and description.
    That might be a bug though.
    Btw I think it is ridicolous that a Ql 30 yalm have the same performance as a QL 200 Yalm.

Oh, and if you have a yalm that allows you to cast nanos then I want put my SMG out of the side window on mine. ;P

I'd say they should add new vehicles that maybe allows you to fight and cast nanos, but they should have drawbacks.
    Maybe higher cost.
    Requiring maintanence/creds.
    Maximum altitude.
    Maybe some hacked versions would stop working after a while.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Looks like you got what you asked for, Hydeo. Although I think the new yalm models will be more expensive than the current one. I'm preordering a Yalmaha Stiletto,
    Katelin "Elasii" McCovery

Elizabet "Elizabetha" Suitt (retired soldier)

Division 9 R.S.G.E

Sweeeeeeeeet.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

I love those vehicle designs- especially the Manta. Looks better to me than the much-touted Doug Chiang ship designs in Earth and Beyond, IMHO.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

These vehicles look awesome!

I am going to save up for that Stiletto!
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

Red face In case you didn't catch that...

I let people know this in an earlier post but it's worth repeating.

The Yalmaha's are still for transportation only. However, if you want some firepower take a look at those Manta's. They are ground vehicles...with guns!
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

I am The Magical Pony!

Too bad. The rocket powered pony idea was the best one in this thread and it seems to have been lost.

Rocket power would save me lots of time. LOTS.

Pony.

/me powers up her manta sport model
    /me rolls into the bronto hide seats, and sets the controlls to cruse
    /me looks through the hud of her new manta and notices what appears to be a weirdo riding a rocket powerd silvertails who strangly enough apperars to be tring to get airborne
    /me shakes her head, and opens fire
    /me rolls down her window
    /s get a golfie !

finaly, a reason to put some ip into vehicle ground

Manta Sportline, baybee!

And they should add stuff to let us tune up the speed of the vehicles.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Red face

Lets face it, APC? Air taxis? I wish but no chance, FC have a pollicy of risk/reward, if we could move people on mass to anywhere on RK it would be great but not in keeping with FC's idea of fun.

They seem to have the idea that running through Androm, or milkyway @ lvl 50 for a team mission is fun. Or camping the mission term looking for a "safer" location is fun...... Or maybe i just want it all too easy , hehe.

Imagine what a crime it would be for us to grab a lift to SFH or whatever for that kool mission, instead of dodging ( read being killed by ) offal maggots and the like.

;P

Well isn't that what the woompa system is for? I find it fun that some places are very remote that there is no grid/woompa exit to them it adds to the exploration. If you don't want team missions in SFH or andromeda go to newland and get missions for broken shores there. That might solve your problem of transportation to missions.
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

Cool

Don't get me wrong, i know how to get missions that aint too far from home i was just highlighting FC's sadistic streak and offering a possible reason as to why we might never see some of the wonderful ideas posted in this thread.

SWEET!

I have the perfect idea for a new vehicle!

BATTLECAT!!!!

You know the thing He-Man rides around on. Ya armor, ground vehicle, missiles, what else do you need?

And for the evil people (whoever they may be) you could get Panthor!

I think this idea is totally sweet!

yea rifta!

maybe other professions can ride on the backs of cat-morphed advents!

whoo hooo hoo!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234