Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vehicles

Vehicles

I'd very much like to see a greater variety of vehicles in game. Aside from a handful of noobs who are lucky enough to get a Miid or Kodaik, there's nothing but Yalms. So here's my little list of ideas to create some useful diversity.

Air Vehicles that do not match the speed of a yalm, but are much cheaper and more readily available.

An extended line of yalms, some that perhaps buff different skills and most importantly, have different appearances.

Ground vehicles that cannot fly, but can come close to matching the speed of a yalm.

To sum up, the yalm looks cool and is a great vehicle, but I'm bored to death of seeing them everywhere.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Bump! MORE VEHICLES!

Who would have thought 30,000 years in the future the primary mode of transportation would be your little pumping legs...that is until you get enough cash to buy the same weird-looking flying thing as everyone else?

SCI-FI!!

More vehicles! More high-tech gadgets! More tech armor (no more cloaks, agh)! More big guns that go BOOM!

Also, this thread is probably out place, but good topic anyway.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Thumbs up Yep

Bump

Need more ground and air vehicles...
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

Greater diversity in the vehicle park.

How about some vehicles that can only be built via tradeskills?

Would make us poor Engineers have something nice to do as well.

(Of course, these vehicles couldn't be NODROP, else we wouldn't be able to sell/give them to others. There's always the option of building NODROP vehicles that only the one that constructed them could use..)
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

And i wanna be able to dye my yalm to black...

Yes, engi love + vehicles = good.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

I wouldn't mind a Hover-Cycle to run around with, even if it didnt add anything.

I still like the rocket pack idea somebody mentioned a while ago.
    Would be cool if engies could build one of those.

No FC ROCKET pack not BOOSTER pack.

Red face ! ! ! p M u B

! ! ! p M u B
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

I'd like a motor cycle.

That'd be sweet.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

I would like to see some more vehicles and making the vehicles in game more usefull.

Maybe make some islands with camps or dungeons you have to go through water to

Maybe making it so people can buy expensive items to customize their vehicle like a guild logo or colours maybe faster yalms for triple the price or something
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

How about making some addons to cars like changing its engin or adding gunes to it things like that.

how about 4x4 trucks that drive around and be used as a backpack (put something in the back of the truck) and air carriers ( could hold a team or small org) with weapons and military veichles.

RK-1 Brutenater

Aswell as 4x4 trucks we could have flying donkeys, also, wouldnt the 4x4 be able to run everyone over and shoot people by using the missiles on the side? rofl
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Yes more vehicles would be nice, including motorcycles like seen in the movie Akira. Oh and get rid of the boats and the boat skill too.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Talking YEAAAAAH § VIVA LA REVOLUTION !

WHat About A Real Subway System Where You Have To Buy Tickets To Get in and everything you find ina Subway ANd What About A Couple OF BUSES ? that go everywhere in Rubi-Ka in which everyone can go in for a little Ticket price ! What About Flying Skateboards !!!! :-D :-D :-D
    Account Created : 2001-10-13 23:06:00
    Merphisto

Funkula

new vehicles..what I want a jet black convertible coupe thing that flies..
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Talking

Rocket-powered ponies.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast