Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's wrong with this picture

Yeah, what he said. It's like a fly tip, on a G thang. Slappin' hoes and slammin' cadillac doe's
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Cloudeh

Who cares sooner or later they will be bustin' luv in some ho and nobody be given a damn at all.

If that's how you see human nature, then either you're mistreated in your environment, too sheltered, or too stupid

Ruthie, I swear in real life... would you have a problem with this?
    Here is a big contradiction for you.
    You have censorships and Warning for swearing to..protect it from the children (thats the excuse that always pops up)
    Yet people who swear are childish?
    You know what I think?
    **** THE CHILDREN.
    Who cares sooner or later they will be bustin' luv in some ho and nobody be given a damn at all.
    HUH? Where'd that come from?

Swearing does get old. Everyone says **** you, and any other common swearing expressions.
    Swearing is vulgar, but I swear too as demonstrated in my last post. I especially swear when I'm frustrated with a game.

In my previous post I was refering to people who swear at someone or call them names just because they can't do something for you right away or you're just not able to cast xbuff yet in the game. Those people are rude and lack etiquette. The person Hemicuda dealt with is a perfect example of this.
    That's what I was talking about. Not swearing in general. Bistache.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

Talking

Live in the hope that the swear filter will not catch

Solyhit
    and
    betty swollocks
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

If that's how you see human nature, then either you're mistreated in your environment, too sheltered, or too stupid
    Or perhaps you're too stupid to recognize a joke, emiko?

Emiko= wannabe Zylina (who was a wannabe angelicnova)without the wit or intelligence. Funny when someone can't even handle being a b***h right. Second rate all the way
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Aug 30th, 2002 at 09:55:27.

Originally posted by TheDeacon

Or perhaps you're too stupid to recognize a joke, emiko?

Emiko= wannabe Zylina (who was a wannabe angelicnova)without the wit or intelligence. Funny when someone can't even handle being a b***h right. Second rate all the way
    My what a charmer
    Riders of the Lost Org

Cool

ok ok, I take it back. I had an extra helping of grumpy flakes this morning. I'll make sure to down three bowls of happy flakes tomorrow so I can stomach people like her again

see? I'm smiling again already!

Think happy thoughts and give everyone (except beggers) a break.

ITS FRIDAY WT
    Riders of the Lost Org

Noo..I have to work on weekends, no...not wooooot, no more!..

*Dials up* uhh im not feeling well uh ...uh...

AO AO AO!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Yeah it is Friday...so I have some comp time and called it in this morning. Being one of 2 Network Engineers here.....the other barstard called in sick....so guess what?

I AM TYPING THIS FROM FREAKIN WORK.

Where can I get my bowl of Grumpy Flakes?
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

No 82 :P

Oh and 'asshat' LOL!
    you were 77 when i checked

never understood why anyone puts their level anyways.. since it changes.. daily. well cept for me because i am a slacker lately.

Deac, dude, quit hogging Hemicuda's Grumpy Flakes.

Ever think that all us board-posting-type-people should simultaneously switch to decaf? This forum is gonna need to be renamed 'Flames, Whines, and Rants' soon.

Where are we going wrong?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Hemicuda
    Yeah it is Friday...so I have some comp time and called it in this morning. Being one of 2 Network Engineers here.....the other barstard called in sick....so guess what?

I AM TYPING THIS FROM FREAKIN WORK.

Where can I get my bowl of Grumpy Flakes?
    So was I. I still managed to focus my anger at ppl who deserve it.

Not lashing out at the first person I see.

Nevermind the grumpy flakes. Have a holiday man.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Well Hemi, you could probably get an entire crate of grump flakes from Kissysuzuki, along with a RED RAG to clean up with. Act now, as Kissysuzuki only makes this offer once a month

IF on ly i could place thedeacon's posts on ignore life would be so much better

Bah!

I only looked at this post after being enticed by the titles promise of interesting screenshots.

What do i find? A post about "Red Rags" that means im not gonna sleep tonight. I mean..ewww!

*Returns to blissfull ignorance*

For those looking for weird screenshots here's a geat one ->

http://www.kupotek.com/ao/scr/missionimpossible.jpg

lol

You know what I think?

**** THE CHILDREN.

'bustin' lov' heheehee
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

IF on ly i could place thedeacon's posts on ignore life would be so much better
    Girl please, you know you want some'a this HOT nanomage action. Unlike you, my stamina isn't dark blue, which means im good for the WHOLE night baby! (or until my fragile nanomage bones break....wait, not THAT bone)

You just need to know how to get with a sexay b**ch like me (rubs his frisky wen-wen and smiles). I'm notum enriched with the biggest 2h blunt weapon you ever seen in my inventory. Now lemme see them feets baby and we'll talk about it...
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Aug 31st, 2002 at 03:35:14.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12