Thread: 25%,0% Caves/Guildhouses! New PVPgrounds and more content!

Question 25%,0% Caves/Guildhouses! New PVPgrounds and more content!

Greetings everyone,

just had an idea about 25% or 0% (mission)-caves or guildhouses. I know there is a big demand regarding new dungeons and guildhouses. It would be nice if we can see some new PVP-Locations in the future. I think it would rock when i'm with my guild in our guildhouse and a bunch of omnis break in and raid our house, steal items etc.. Is it possible to implement such content features ? It would be a great content-option.

- Static Dungeons with interesting loot - maybe supereasy mobs to kill with nice loot but 25%.

- Guildhouses with the ability to break in. Here is my idea how to implement something like that. Maybe use a superhigh hackertool/lockpick to open the door ? The lockpick creates a new tradeskill item. To use it you need to kill some1 of the targetted guild and grab some kind of "signature of the guild" which will be lootable if the person is guilded. With this signature you can create a special lockpick which enables your team to zone into the attacked guildhouse. Guilds have the ability to secure their own houses in a special way. The door is based on "break & entry"-skill. You can buy them for a lot of cash in the stores. Lower QL Door is breakable with less "break & entry"-skill, higher door only with highskill. To balance that a QL200 door costs for example 100 mill while a QL1 can be bought for 1 mill. Guilds have the ability to store items there - more than 10 please.

Just some thoughts about new content. Add your comments!

Regards,
    Itburnz

Being able to break into a guild house would be neat...
    But we need guild houses to break into :)

For now, I'd just be happy that they implement guild houses at all.

Ah! new mission type: Steal the guild houses' keg!