Thread: Hunting areas..?

Question Hunting areas..?

Hi all,

I'm quite new to AO and have a lvl 18 fixer who has basically levelled up mostly in missions. The missions are *really* starting to drag now, so I was wandering if anyone could give me some info on good places to hunt? I've explored Omni forest a bit and found some mutant camps so far, but what else is there!?

Or are there any web sites that have hunting guides for various level ranges?

Thanks!

Oh, and as a sidenote, are fixer nano formulas some sort of cruel joke by funcom? I mean, every nano skill needs to be raised if you want to use the full range, and all those skills are dark blue! WTF???

I hear fixers are good gridders... Is that true? If it is, you could grid to Newland, the area east of the city had some extreme amount of mobs last time I flew over it.... You might want to check out the valley forest there too.... If those mobs are too low level, head east from there, into Newland Desert, from the border you won't be far from the Oasis, a great team hunt place.

If you can't grid yet, I suggest you wompa to 4Holes, then walk the road north to Last Ditch in Stret West Bank. Roads are pretty safe, and even though those areas are 25%, I don't think you'll find many able to attack you.

Newland is surely the best place of the game, a small, pleasant, neutral town with shops in, three wompas, and short way to Varmint Woods

Wink

Go hunt in Lush Fields, which you get to through an outer wall in trade and then take the ferry. You can hunt there untill you are about lvl 45, with different areas for diferent lvls. Just ask around.

Yes, fixers nanos are an internal joke at Funcom, and they keep on laughing every time someone becomes a fixer.

Originally posted by Spook
    Go hunt in Lush Fields, which you get to through an outer wall in trade and then take the ferry. You can hunt there untill you are about lvl 45, with different areas for diferent lvls. Just ask around.

Yes, fixers nanos are an internal joke at Funcom, and they keep on laughing every time someone becomes a fixer.
    Actually lush is good until about 50-60 going to the NW mine. Faster places to get exp but its still pretty good.