Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTG funcom Now make Bumping Self Only

Red face WTG funcom Now make Bumping Self Only

sorry.. couldn't resist
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

bump
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Target can not receive this bump.

I'd bump but I am not level 145 yet

grr.. to many outside bumps Bump.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

The molecular structure of the target prevents bumpage from being used on it.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Sorry, bumping has a post count requirement of 2000 (except for moderators, of course. ). You're all exploiting.

Gah Level requirements on bumbs now... WHINE WHINE WHINE....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

/s Funcom you (blankety blank blanks). First you nerf my post counts with this mindless movment to another forum... Then you tell me bumps will be other only .... bah ... I quit

J/K
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Exploiting?

I have been exploiting by bumping? Please don't nerf bumping

oooga boooga

free shades of lubrication anyone?

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

he he. Lets see if we can nerf the NT's in this post as well. Oh I got it lets not allow the NT's to post on anyother forum but this one.

J/K guys
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Just incase some people don't get this thread. It is a joke thread making fun of all the usless posts on this BBS. Come on people keep it comming
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

/petition hello I'm writing to you about the 16.8 patch, I have some very disturbing news.

/ark advisor free willy. yes what is it.

/wong It seems the Engis are now to powerfull. there the only ones that can cast reflect sheilds and I want them nerfed.

/ark advisor free willy. I'll look into that.

/wong aaaaaggggh nerf nerf nerf nerf.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Mongo is not a Bump....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

I WILL NOT BUMP YOUR THREAD, NOR WILL I BUMP WITH YOU. I FIND YOU A HIGHLY UN-BUMPABLE PERSON.

LoL, good one ,... Bump.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

AAARGHH!!

Funcom! You have used and abused us for the last time! We must get our bumps back!

>

Do you realise that if you make bumping self only, this entire board will collapse?! 60% of the posts on this board are bumps! Forumers will leave!

BRING BACK BUMPING!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Not to worry, MissMaul... I'm sure there will always be creative ways to work around the bumping being self-only. Don't call it a bump, call it a boost. Or an elastic reversing movement adjustment. Some may call it an exploit, but if we all do it, it won't be, right?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Talking

Im just afraid the boost line isn't enought. whith a bump we use to get 1 full post. now with the boost line at level 50 we get .25 post at level 100 we get .5 and at level 150 we get .75 of the original post.

This ain't fair. Why put level restrictions on boosts. Gah.... Nerf the Fixers since there bump line still works. And those NT's There exploiting boosts using there Way to powerfull BE (bump extractor Lines).
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Woot. Then call me an exploiter!

BAN ME I DARE YOU! BAN MEEE!

/me uses her godly exploit powers to bump another person's thread!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast