Thread: Megameta and exploits?

Unhappy Megameta and exploits?

Why is it every time i kill megameta in the arena or somewhere else, his body dissapears and 3 seconds later hes standing infront of me making fun of me?
    I even see his body hit the ground..
    This is conf00zling..

Arrow

In the early days there was an exploit which apparently allowed people to access their bank box, reclaim etc from their current position, wherever that was.

Maybe it's back?

I think the GMs can solve that alot better than us if you petition when it happends.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Maybe because "he goes LD" every time? I've heard people complain that he uses alt+f4 every time he is going to loose.
    ~Lone

Aaah..
    He "LDs" himself..
    I want him dead damnit

I've died while ld before and i still wake up at reclaim. I can't see any difference am i wrong?

ahh, damn he need to get a better ISP if he go LD that often! :
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Every time I LD in Camelot I get back in Camelot when I login, with empty inventory.
    ~Lone

You gotta be faster Cap... feel the force! %)

Originally posted by Noer
    Every time I LD in Camelot I get back in Camelot when I login, with empty inventory.
    Your inventory does eventually come back right?

Originally posted by Meruru

Your inventory does eventually come back right?
    inventory is usually at reclaim, it's fun to run back there in stat loss and with omni/clanners around

(can ofcourse termiante to get out faster)
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Kcko does this all the time too. If you get him in a situation where he knows he's going to lose, he throws up TMS, then Alt+F4's out of the game and logs back in. Generally the 60 second time-out will save his ass from dying then when he logs back in he is back in the 15 second grace period that he uses to run out of 25%.

Total piece of crap that he is.

Then make a team to kill the guy.
    Suggest 5 agents and 1 person who attacks him.
    5 people rooting him should have a chance to keep him where he is even through the grace period.
    Proud member of Circle G.
    We solve your problems on Rubi-Ka 1.(if the price is right)

Its just as lame as people who take off NCU units in combat so no one can debuff them but they can use offencive nanos and attack....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

If you do it fast enough, you will appear in the same space with 1hp, not dead.

And Julia, blame Funcom for that, didnt use to be a problem with the normal equip time.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by eaze
    And Julia, blame Funcom for that, didnt use to be a problem with the normal equip time.
    She shouldn't blame funcom when people exploit a change in game mechanics.

She should blame funcom for not banning people who exploit a change in game mechanics

Cool Back on topic......sorta

This isn't about PvP, but it's about Mega. The only time I can remember teaming with him was for about 5 minutes. He joined the team while still in rezz shock(dunno exactly WHY he was still rezzing, I never asked), and then was moronic(or not thinking) enough to enter the mission and stand in a corner NEXT TO THE OUTSIDE DOOR. Needless to say, the mobs in the first room spotted him, and he died in like 3 hits before the rest of the team could even react. Next thing you know, he left the team without a word(if I remember right). I didn't know whether to feel sorry for the guy, or laugh my ass off...........so I laughed(after he had left the team, of course). All in all, it was funny as hell rofl. I had a genuine reason to dislike him the *second* time I met him, but that's not pertinent to this thread(or the Forums in general, imho).
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Originally posted by Julia
    Its just as lame as people who take off NCU units in combat so no one can debuff them but they can use offencive nanos and attack....
    LOL, oh man thats a lousy trick to pull.

Funny as heck, but lousy nonetheless
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by Necessity

She shouldn't blame funcom when people exploit a change in game mechanics.

She should blame funcom for not banning people who exploit a change in game mechanics
    No, that's simply stupid. If they make something that will give an advantage in a duel, it will be used. Banning people for deequipping a belt would be too damn lame.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard