Thread: FJRK: Omni-Pol Arrest Warrants – And so what?

FJRK: Omni-Pol Arrest Warrants – And so what?

Omni-Pol Arrest Warrants – And so what?
    January 21, 29481 - Malogar [Global]

FRJK - It seems that Ivan got his face out of the Vodka bottle, and issued a series of arrest warrants against some of our fellow Clansmen. All I will say to that is; And so what? Should we really care about their silly ideas of who might and might not be involved in what’s-her-name’s escape? No!

We should not cower before the corporate dirt bags who consider all clansmen and neutrals as terrorists. Which, of course, is fine, because they have their “solid” evidence against the people named. Since we are talking about arrest warrants, then I’ll issue a few of my own.

Name: Mr. Zora, AKA, Zora the Cross Dresser, CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka.
    Wanted For: Stealing female clothing from Miir shops across the planet, even though they don’t make his face any prettier.

Name: Ivan Sergeyich, Omni-Pol Director.
    Wanted For: Stealing Vodka,from Omni-Trans supply stores, being drunk… Well.. He is never sober.

Name: Rita Prestin, AKA, The Ice Queen.
    Wanted For: Spending Omni-Med budget money on makeup, and let us not forget that lovely area called biomare, which I am still sure she is funding.

Name: Darius Zeiler.
    Wanted For: In-proper sanitation of the Rubi-Kan bathrooms. I can still smell Rita’s makeup all the way up here!

Name: Conner Rhees.
    Wanted For: Mining, mining, mining, talking.. And did I say, mining?

Name: Lani Wannja
    Wanted For: Coughing, which I’ve heard she does all the time. It might have something to do with Rita’s makeup, can’t be sure.

And of course, my dear “friend” from the Omni-Tek Press Corp:

Name: Chilia Moran.
    Wanted For: Simply breathing the same air as the rest of the human population in the galaxy.

Does any Omni-Tek reader, find any of the above people and the charges, well except for Chilia Moran, as totally idiotic? Well, that’s how we, the clans, feel about the fake charges you have brought against the Clans, who dare oppose the Omni-Tek dictatorship!

Long Live the clans!
    Fighting for Freedom 'till the end!

Old news.

((http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=434291))

If the rebel press is going to call something news, atleast come up with fresh lies to publish.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

What'd you expect man? When the clans have no other means to defend themselves, they resort to slanted journalism and name calling...

But of course if noone responds, it just helps them look more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    What'd you expect man? When the clans have no other means to defend themselves, they resort to slanted journalism and name calling...

But of course if noone responds, it just helps them look more stupid.
    We have several arrest warrants out on our people for utterly annihilating Omni-Tek property, personnel and plans, and you think we have nothing but name calling to defend ourselves with?

I'll tell you what. For the low cost of 50 million credits, I have a bridge over water in Wailing Wastes to sell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

they still haven't given me their addresses.

This sort of response makes perfect sense really, considering the arrest warrants for any visible, high ranking, clans man, should already be standing. Pile on the notion that so few people respect or fear omni-pol (even on the OT side) that they would actually come forward with information makes the declaration of the warrants seem crude, totalitarian, and vulgar. So a response that is equally crude is some good fun.

On the other hand though, the nice people at the clan press could have at least gotten Bubbacrush to write their insults for them. They weren't that funny, mew.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    On the other hand though, the nice people at the clan press could have at least gotten Bubbacrush to write their insults for them. They weren't that funny, mew.
    I agree with Berael on the proposal to ask Bubbacrush to write the insults... It has style..

Malogar is like a 1st grade kid without any inspiration... repeating the same old "joke".

Malogar... you are not funny... you are pathetic...
    Last edited by Aerya; Jan 24th, 2007 at 18:58:57.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Kill omnis and get away with it

I agree Bubba has a certain panache for writing insults. He does have a talent ofr them.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

I dont get it. I am not really a bad guy. I just have zero patience for ignorance.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

and that whats makes you so lovable!
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I nominate

I look forward to bubba's responses to omni posts..
    Last edited by Carogelw; Feb 1st, 2007 at 18:21:08.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

(ooc: post highly edited, as it seems my 'panache for insults' leads to forum moderation. lol.)

Sometimes I must be cruel, to be kind. Cleaning up after people never taught anyone anything. Throwing in their face, however, gets instant responses. And don't get me wrong.. I have ripped apart quite a few clan and neutral people too.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Feb 2nd, 2007 at 20:43:56.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Excuse me...but a stunning series of events has dropped this letter into my possession

'Due to the unwarranted unprovoked and down right evil attack upon council member Kenneth Nulion Age we the issuing authority hereby publish a warrant against Omni-tek employee: Director "Sauverk" Domino. The charge is attempted permanent assassination. The clansman who brings this man to the council chambers will be awarded three million credits. That is all'

The message is signed by: Free Clansman of Rubi-Ka. I have no further information than that... I hope personally i can collect upon this bounty myself...

If you need a bounty done, then I have a clan full of people itching for a paycheck. I did some small research on your target. What sorta contract were you interested in?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I would have to check. I did not issue this. I was only asked to relay it by the message i recieved. It appeared outside the door of my apartment. I do not know who sent it. It would take some time. I would guess he wants the person alive...but thats speculation at this point.

Well, as much as I want to get the case done... I am afraid my hands are tied, officially. We have a process, which involves a legal party to issue the writ, so that I may issue the warrant. Without that signature, we have nothing. The 'Free Clansmen of Rubi-ka' could mean anyone.
    Not only that, but as an addendum, bringing a live prisoner before the Council of Truth is not a wise move.

That will not however, stop me from a personal investigation.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Feb 4th, 2007 at 00:57:23.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...