Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTPC: Omni-Pol Arrest Warrant

Hm. I think I am resisting arrest on this one. Yes. Yes, I am.

Life

No Nydach they dont want us to know we can buy off omni pol members for a piece of scrap notum and have turned several of their spies against them.

BTW we know the names of omni pol operatives in Clan territory and will be shipping them back to you. That is if they want to come back to a branch that left them twisting in the wind.
    Last edited by Carogelw; Jan 31st, 2007 at 20:41:55.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

In response to Virta:

The 'law' is arbitrary for those who are within a position of power, and many of the ground level employees that I happen to buisness with could care less about loyalty to the company as long as they get their paycheck. Which is probably why they are coming to me to have their high tech weapons and armor made, because the company wont foot the bill to make sure their people are well outfitted.

You catch more flys with honey then with vinegar, mew People respond better when you give them something they want. So pay your informants for information leading to arrest of the criminals, once the criminal has been captured, and you will not only get people who are willing to talk, but ones who are willing to give you good information.

mewmew... I suppose you could just continue to try and terrorize people who have no respect for you, to little avail. It costs little, and gives you a great reason to kill your own people if they don't cooperate.

Omni-Tek is your Friend*! ^_^

*Obnoxious, selfish, abusive, overweight, lecherous, tool of a friend who chain smokes between snorting lines of ground, powdered, baby
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123