Thread: Christmas Party on RK2 this Sunday

Post Christmas Party on RK2 this Sunday

The Velvet organisation, in association with Freedoms Edge, Section 4 and The Fellowship, Sartan Epoch and The Pakk plan to host a Clan Christmas party,

On December 23rd at 20:00 GMT in Reet Retreat.

Clan, Omni and neutrals are all invited to attend, no armour once inside, no weapons..only social clothing, swimsuits and drinks! Expect christmas competitions and maybe some surprises!

If Omni-Tek Employees want to come they are welcome to do so. Special peace-keepers will be there to ensure all citizens of Rubi-Ka can enjoy the celebration of this wonderful event!

Also depending on turnout there will be a special arena tournament, location to be announced on the day. This will involve as before just social clothes and food or drinks, no nano buffs, just good old fun, hit your friends and enemies with pizza and a fudge cake - join in for the big Christmas massive party food fight!

We hope to see everyone there, having fun and playing games with a possible visit from Santa for all the young people...

ARK members warmly invited to attend and to party down with happy people arriving from all over Rubi-KA!

Knightsabre
    Media Liason Officer
    Velvet

Question Directions

I am rather new to the game.
    Could you give me some directions as to how to get to reet retreat?
    I usually have Omni Trade as a starting point?
    By the Laws to rule and to be ruled.

Hermeia
    O.T. Female Sol RK- 2 MP.
    Hectoria
    Clan Female Sol RK-2 MA .
    Athinais
    O.T. Female Sol RK-2 MP.
    Ellada
    O.T. Female Nano RK-2 NT.

Arrow Directions

Ok

The best way... go to Newland and from there go to Borealis and then use Whoom-pha to Last Ditch.. (Reet Retreat) whooohooo...

or go to 4holes and go north... then u will arrive to Reet Retreat to..

// MarLark