Thread: Yuttos rally for clan unity

Yuttos (SoCaEI) Rally for clan unity!

Our Rally for Clan Unity is scheduled for this coming Satuday, August 31, 29476, at 20:00GMT outside the doors of the Council of Truth building in Tir city. (RK1)

Topics addressed will be the CoA/CoT dividing the clans, current ICC/Omni-Tek movements, and Yuttos environmental concerns. This started out as just the concerns of our small group, but quickly has gathered momentum as several clan leaders have shown great interest in our cause.

Now this is bigger than just us and we invite all able clanners to make this important assemblage.

Voidbearer
    Advisor to the Yuttos Society of Conservation and Enviromental Impact (SoCaEI)
    Last edited by Icemaa; Aug 29th, 2002 at 22:43:25.

And here I am thinking the actual Yuttos are having a clan rally. Now that would be something to see. By the way, did you ask the Yuttos before you decided to take their name?
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

After searching for months for yuttos or ottous costumes, in all the various stores around Rubi-ka, we haven't been able to find any.

/me thinks of waiting till this years Halloween to find some.
    /me grins.

My personal research in nano polymorphs for uttous and yuttos hasn't been successful. I await my my pilgramage to holy city of Jobe and plan on take up my studies once again.

Changing the thread title to be more descriptive to cut back on that confusion. *rawr*

And as far as the Yuttos concern for us naming a society after them, they really dont care. Concerning the clans, they really don't wish to have much to do with us. However, they are warming up to us, with generousity and kindness that our society has offered them. As we bring them food and supplies on a routine basis to help in desolate regions they have been forced.

The leets got a clan named after them and they don't seem to be complaining.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

So do the Rollerrats. When questioned about a Clan being named after them they replied "Eeeeeeeeeeee!!" ^_^