Thread: Propheg Without Honour: SPOILERS!

Cool Propheg Without Honour: SPOILERS!

I couldn't find an old post with spoilers about the book, so I guess that was gone with the old forums.. Now I would like to start a fresh discussion here... Full of SPOILERS (I just finished reading the book), so YOU ARE WARNED! Scroll down, if you dare
    .Ok, are you sure you want to be spoiled?
    You have some time to rethink a bit....
    Ok, let's go
    Who is Vanya in your opinion? Has the vanya of 29475 anything to do with the Vanya of 1949 (in your opinion)? So Omega aren't the most powerful in the whole universe... Do you think that Eva Pourais dirty work (seen in the latest episode of the storyline) has anything in common with Roman Dragovich and Vanya?

The setting that we have at the end of the book is like:
    1) a Godly power (the Prophet) that controls all from below the ground (Roman and whatever is Vanya)
    2) the last of the Seysense generation of dreamers who floats around the planet, expecting a signal (from whom? Maybe a force opposed to that whick controls Vanya's body?)
    3) a puppet who controls the planet (ross) who's will to bring peace has somewhat compromised the plans of someone high above, and that now is going to start a new never-ending conflict.

So the questions remain the same: who or what controls the powers of the universe? Who are Jennifer and Adam? Who is Vanya?

Any guess?

Post There are many prophets

There are many, many prophets in this plane, the Shovahs are some of them.
    We will make a change, a serious change in the world for it is our destiny, and no one can take it away from us!

NO ONE

Oshovah
    Fanatic Shovah

(( Was the book good??? ))

No, *I'm* the real Vanya. Vanya's just a Vanya clone.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Wink snarf

your greedy snarf isnt it not enough that you had
    an appearence it the new movies now you want also
    to be vanya

Red face

hummmmm..... /me thinks that there must be someone around here wanting to talk seriously about the topic here...

C'mon guys!
    Naima - Sorcerer of Atlantean, at the service of the Clans since 29475

thanks couldn't find it myself
    Naima - Sorcerer of Atlantean, at the service of the Clans since 29475