Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What areas do you want to control?

Smile Well...

There really isn't any point in controlling land unless that land is worth something. Who cares if CAV belongs to Omni?

There are only a couple of ways of encouraging Land Control/PvP:

1) Bonuses which only PvP participants can have. Like RvR points in Camelot, make it so that people who PvP can get stuff that people who don't PvP can't. Of course this will make all the non-PvP folks scream murder, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

2) Make desirable areas controllable. Like... Broken Shores... Newland.. Hope... 20k.. Neutral areas that people go to.

I guess it would be way too much to ask for, but you could also...

3) Add worthwhile content to the unplayed PFs for which land control is possible.

Originally posted by Dominata
    Several towers may exist at once on some playfields.
    Are they on crack? How many playfields are in the game? 20? 25?

How many guilds are in the game? 300?

So are they saying that my guild won't be able to place a tower and defend it because their won't be anyplace to put it?

Screw that. I need to know this before I buy this Booster. I was under the impression we could put up a tower if we hand the money and the tradespeople to build it and then we would have to defend it during gas level drops.

This scares me. It sounds like UO's housing fiasco. You have to run all over the planet trying to find a tower spot that isn't already taken.

Tell me this isn't the case or I ain't even gonna bother with it.

And no, we have no intentions of attacking Storm's tower in order to clear a place for our own. That's just shear stupidity and a waste of our time. We don't mind if they come and defeat us. But, we're not gonna spend all friggin' day looking for a free speck of land to put up a tower.

> I WANT TEH END OF TEH LONGEST ROAD! TIS MINE! ALL MINE! NOONE ELSES! MWA AHHAHAHAHA

O_O
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345