Thread: Adonis Reclamation Q&A

Adonis Reclamation Q&A

Back in November RUR announced its plans to construct a dam in Adonis, drain the Abyss and transform the so reclaimed land into a giant, a fully mechanized Kappa Berry plantation.

We understand the public have a lot of questions and even concerns over this project. In the interest of an open and frank discussion on the matter we plan to hold a questions and answer session on Sunday 21st, at Reets Retreat (fireplace room) at 19:00 GMT.

The panel will consist of experts from RUR and from the Nanomage Liberation Front and moderated by Tru Networks’ own Barbie "Trishabelle" Star.

Anyone is welcome to attend to pose his or her questions. If you are keen to be part of the panel of experts just let Nuser or me, Dabblez, know in advance and we will see what we can do.

Regards,

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

*blinks*

What!?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Dear Bereal,

As it appears the initial announcement was not clear, I'll had a translator bot write this up just for you.

Mew mew meew RUR mew mew Adonis mew. Meww me-ew Nanomage Liberation Front mew mew mew Reets Retreat. Mew mew mew meew mew mew, mew mew.
    Mew meew me-ew mew (mew mew) mew meww.

Mew,

Dabblez

Your translation program has bad grammar.

Mew mew mew meew mew mew,
    should be: Mewmew mew mew MEW mewmew,
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Well, our translator bot it is still just a prototpye.

Nuser and the NLF is helping in the reclamation of Adonis? This is such fantastic news to see projects like this being used to benefit all life on Rubi-ka and in the Adonis area of the Shadowlands. It is fantastic, and I am more than sure it will benefit everyone from the tiniest leet to those big hulking Loonicorns....if only for a more plentiful source of Plumbo juice!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*twitches... then sniffs the air* somethin don't smell right here... Nuser and the NLF... *contemplates an independent oversight commitee to check for poison in the juice*

Erm, no... as far as I understand, the Nanomage Liberation Front will be debating against the motion.

Dabblez

Ohhhh. Ok.. I was about to say.. If Nuser wants to damn a body of water its gotta be because she has figured out how to divert the stream to flood a major city killing thousands of Opi/Soli or something.. Or involved in a plumbo juice factory to put poison in it.. Just how the sick twits mind works from what I have observed..

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    Back in November RUR announced its plans to construct a dam in Adonis, drain the Abyss and transform the so reclaimed land into a giant, a fully mechanized Kappa Berry plantation.
    ((Ha ha ha ha!!! Literally laughing out loud! That's brilliant! Hilarious! Go, Dabblez!!!))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I would like to confirm that we are very set against this project and will provide paperwork on our finds

~Bloudless~
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Paperwork cannot match the utter might of RUR! Muahaha, go on Dabblez, do us proud!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Ohhhh. Ok.. I was about to say.. If Nuser wants to damn a body of water its gotta be because she has figured out how to divert the stream to flood a major city killing thousands of Opi/Soli or something.. Or involved in a plumbo juice factory to put poison in it.. Just how the sick twits mind works from what I have observed..
    No Xaun R.U.R. is already attempting to do this.

'cept they will be killing alot more then just Opi/Soli...
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Hopefully, they'll drown you, neaderthal boy. Embrance science!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    Dear Bereal,

As it appears the initial announcement was not clear, I'll had a translator bot write this up just for you.
    (( I love you Dabblez ))

BRILLIANT! And we can drain all that toxic water into the Tir river by dropping it off into the Abyss! It'll be just like old times!
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?