Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An application of villainous principles : Reforming the NLF

An application of villainous principles : Reforming the NLF

Hello everyone.

Ever since i've released my little guidelines on villainy (http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show....php?t=462399), people have been saying either that I am completely deluded, and/or asking me advice on certain situations which causes them displeasure. Overall, i think this is good, and let's face it, everybody deserves some happyness.

But time and time again i get faced by the doubters. They think Juju's techniques wouldn't be effective, and that it's all just a show. Well folks, to prove the doubters wrong, I am going to do a complete analysis on the Case of the Nanomage Liberation Front, on what exactly they want, and what they need to do to get there.

------
    Goals

Let's face it... while the NLF might be all talk about Mother-ka this and mother-ka that, what really it's about is SURVIVAL, in this case, the survival of the nanomage race. The whole "saving mother ka" angle only really happens if all the nanomages aren't dead, and the whole "having notum to breathe" issue is similarly affected. I mean, who gives a f$#@! if there's notum in the air left if there's no nanomages to breathe it ?

----------
    Current situation.

Currently, The Nanomage Liberation Front are pretty much a small para-military terrorist group that is known by everyone to be dangerous nuts, known to use bombs to pass their message, and are generally not to be trusted. Their Leader, Nuser, is pretty much Arrest-on-sight by omni-pol, and Frankly, while they may think they're moving forward with some things, overall their whole plan is really stalling.

----------
    Juju's magnificient multi-step recommendations.

Now folks, from my angle, there is only one real solution to the dilemna that will allow you to complete your long term objective (optional : OF DOOOOMMMM) And that is a massive campaign of inter-racial deconstruction and hybridisation. With all the shooting going on around here, nobody's thinking of making babies. They're all thinking about the brand new shiny cosmoplostic2000 with burst, full auto and flingshot capabilities. This is your way in.

So what would i do to turn your fortunes around? It's extremely simple : I would officially disband the NLF in a very public deposition of it's leadership, with the rank and file renouncing their terrorist ways, and stating they just want to be left alone and to be happy. You encourage all nanomages to practice free love with all races, all the while working on specific applications of nanotechnology. It's a brand new "summer of love"

Over time, the NLF gets secretly reborn as a sex-and-happyness-cult , with a new "benevolent preacher of free love" leadership, and you guys start working on outbreeding and hybridising a large portion of the population ( nano-solis, nano-opis, etc).

Suddenly the "nanomage summer of love" becomes a new social movement, and people start to enjoy all the free love everywhere around. In fact, at that point nanomages are reknown for being extremely good lovers, and everyone starts being a little more pacified ( due of course to the specific invention of a new nano that intensifies all pleasure around nanomages.) Instant love-in demonstrations are starting to happen a little bit everywhere ( helped by hidden pheromonal-nano incense that makes everyone in the vicinity susceptible to being " in the mood"). War is starting to be a major bummer man...

Don't worry too much about the autorities. After all, it's not like omni-pol can arrest you for being horny, or for wanting to carry hybrid nano-soli children in your bellies... And frankly, with all this warring, " your way" of free love and a sex-filled happyness will gain you converts over time, as people tire to be in a constant state of warring.

You keep it up for a couple of years, and not only will you have outbreed everyone else, but over time most of the population having hybrid nanomage blood will realise that... you know... Saving the notum might be a good idea, since they kinda need the stuff to breathe, you know?

At that point, your enemies are F$#@!ed. You've outbreed them. Social change happens in a pro-nano way. They lose, you win.

--------
    Conclusion

As you can see, While the NLF's victory might not be archieved in the short term, i believe that if they act NOW, eventually we're all going to live happily ever after as part of the big hybrid-nano family.

Oh, and a word to the NLF : Don't thank me, i'm doing this for you for free. Don't doubt in the planning power of the Juju no' mo'.

;p
    Last edited by Jujuwalker; Jan 13th, 2007 at 18:56:57. Reason: Fun
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

free love, sex-and-happiness cult, constant breeding, good lovers, ... sounds like you're talking about me or hinting to them to ask me for advice ;p
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

* raises an eye brow *
    Mifuune. Member of The Nanomage Liberation Front

I like it!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

This aint happening Juju...period
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Of course you're not supposed to agree with the plan. You're supposed to get deposed by your minions renouncing your terrorist and violent ways.

It's all been accounted for. *winks*
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

It's not happening and anyone who goes against the Queen will have to face me first.

~Cynotor
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

If I can wear sunglasses to avoid your skin reflection, I'll see you at high noon! Nuser get's faced soon!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    Of course you're not supposed to agree with the plan. You're supposed to get deposed by your minions renouncing your terrorist and violent ways.

It's all been accounted for. *winks*
    Minor lil question....how long has it been since a certain group actively did much in the way of terrorism? no offense Juju, but they have been awefully quiet and aren't a threat to anyone. They are peaceful lil nanomages, like all mages. Poor victims on this planet.

So whos the terrorists? the miners causing harm to all mages no matter who they are? those targetting miners for killing there race? or the government bodies who permit the mining?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    So whos the terrorists? the miners causing harm to all mages no matter who they are? those targetting miners for killing there race? or the government bodies who permit the mining?
    Oh wow.

Looks like Nuser's been "testing" that new nano on someone in perticular, hey ? *wink wink, nudge nudge*
    --
    --

--

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    Minor lil question....how long has it been since a certain group actively did much in the way of terrorism? no offense Juju, but they have been awefully quiet and aren't a threat to anyone. They are peaceful lil nanomages, like all mages. Poor victims on this planet.

So whos the terrorists? the miners causing harm to all mages no matter who they are? those targeting miners for killing there race? or the government bodies who permit the mining?
    This line of logic is clearly juvenile.

Time is not an issue in the discussion of harmful deeds such as murder. Time does not wipe that stain away. Do you really think that the five or so months since they publicly put to death, perma death mind you, researchers that they hired, not to mention the pair from your own organization, just makes it better since they haven't done anything bad since? Lets get start getting back to reality for a moment. The NLF has the motive, means, and precident to pull some very terrible crimes, and every indication would point to that they will continue to do so, even if they arn't radio broadcasting it.

There is no issue in the NLF fighting to preserve their breed, and this moral issue has been raised hundreds of times on planets with indigenous life that cannot be removed from the planet. The issue is that the NLF on so many occasions has decided that in the process of their defense that they would become monsters.

Terrorism is the process of intentionally taking action to influence people through fear. Miners inadvertently cause fear in nanomages who understand the issue, they generally don't do it as a matter of purpose. People who fight miners to protect themselves are also not terrorists because they do not generally intend to cause fear, they simply intend to stop mining. Governing bodies are also not there to cause fear intentionally by opening up mining.

I expected better from you, Nyadach.
    Last edited by Berael; Jan 23rd, 2007 at 06:14:25.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

(( Thank you Juju, I needed a good laugh today ))

*Finishes his fetch nano*

What ? Someone wanted me to summon this post back !
    --
    --

--

*giggles and waves* Hiyas Juju!

Bring back the NLF! Its so much easier to round up slave labour when they are all in one place.

I whole heartedly endorse this plan.
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Do as milady Nuser says or I'll put a bullet in your head myself, Juju!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Do as milady Nuser says or I'll put a bullet in your head myself, Juju!
    Reform NLF???? As you can see by the above quote, they are alive and well... They just went underground in the Third Faction to avoid the spotlight while they plan some new nefarious plot....

Nuser and Nyadach will be brought to Justice. Tindamir will be avenged!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

((you know that nuser left 3F a long time ago?:P))

I wouldn't touch milady Nuser if I were you.. she can brake you like a tiny stick!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

((not many of the ex nlf left in 3f, or are actually still active..who were in third faction, by my count))

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    [/color][size=4]
    Over time, the NLF gets secretly reborn as a sex-and-happyness-cult , with a new "benevolent preacher of free love" leadership, and you guys start working on outbreeding and hybridising a large portion of the population ( nano-solis, nano-opis, etc).

Either there's been a major scientific breakthrough that I completely missed, but...

...aren't Nanomages sterile?

*slowly furrows her eyebrow*

(( Thanks for the laugh Nicely done ))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast