Thread: To buy or not to buy

To buy or not to buy

If funcoms only wants to know two things on the board ill tell then what i choose. And the answer NO im not paying for a patch. Its not cus the money, i have plenty of that. But its the point of paying for somthing that shood be in the game normaly.The booster pack does not have enuff stuff in it to be an exp pack.There for it shood only be a patch.

For all of you that agree BUMP and dont pass this post bye, funcom needs to see our thoughts on this

And please dont flame or cz like always will delete this like other posts he thought was flames but were not so just please bump and maybe add some simple thoughts on this.

Something around the size of 150 MB or whatever sounds like too much for a 56k modem tohandle, IMHO.
    Also, Funcom is investing more money into this than they would otherwise (Arn't graphics hard to upgrade?), so its more than you would ever get in a normal patch and can be considered a small extra.

BTW, I thought they were called "Knights who formally said NI", because they changed their names..

Nope Graphics are easyer to upgrade then you think.And also the graphics increase is going to hardly be anything in the game. The game engine can only do so much.So adding a few textures here and there is nothing.

Unhappy *sigh*

I've said it several times: Buying / not buying is not a topic on this bulletin board. We have decided on the distribution, and set the price.

We have registered your concerns (and sometimes flaming outbursts), and do not forget about them. However, the fact are simple: No, it's not a patch. Yes, you will have to pay for it.

Yes, some consider it a patch. We've heard it. We disagree. You will still have to pay for it.

Can we please get away from the topic which is not a topic?

Thank you. Closing the thread.