Thread: Personalized Robot Brain Question

Question Personalized Robot Brain Question

I was wondering if anyone has ever made these.

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/gadgets_robotbrain.html

I want to make one but I don't have enough Electrical Engineering. since I have never seen one I wasn't sure if it was NODROP or not. I didn't want to have someone else make it and find out the hard way it is. Even though it is very easy to get the parts.

Still no reply =(

Bump.
    I'm hoping someone at least know's if it's nodrop or not.

Its not nodrop...
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Talking Easy to make!

Take some robot junk, use the screwdriver on it to get a nano sensor.

Then go to the tradeskill shop to buy.....damn forgot the name, wanna say the bio-analyzing console and Personallized Comm device (forgive, for I cannot remember the names, will edit later).

Combine the Bio device with the nano sensor and then the resulting item combine with the Personallized Comm. Voila a personalized robot brain.

This skill requires Elec Engie and a qlvl 165 robot junk will yield a brain that gives about +13 to sense, but needs 700+ complit to equip.

If you want a smaller one, go at least qlvl 75 robot junk, gives +5 to sense.

hehe, nm the above! didn't hit the link above, but yes, I have made one and had one made (the 165 one)

Built a QL44 one the other day. The Electrical Engineering reqs are not too bad, easily reached with an expertise buff for an Engineer of about the same level. However, the comp. lit. requirements are actually higher than the elec. eng. ones - why do I always end up building stuff I can't equip yet?

Adds +6 to Sense, if you were wondering...

Cheers,

~R~

I'm an Agent :(

The problem is I'm a LvL 68 Agt. I tried making one out of ql.77 Robot Junk and I need 333 Elec Engineering just to do the second part. I have put very few is any points into this skill. Would be a great thing to have since I am Opifex but I have no way of building it myself.

And BTW Thinks for the answers everyone.

its not nodrop so you can get some to build it for you.

Smile Thanks

Ok, Thanks for the help.

Unhappy Well, that answers my question

I've got a QL28 Personalized Robot Brain that someone made for me a long time ago. Adds +5 Sense, making it a little easier to get in those irritating Sense-based implants. I'd been wanting to get a better one made, but it seems like it probably isn't that big a deal. If a QL200 one requires 961 Comp Lit and only adds +15 Sense, I probably wouldn't get much with my current max 420 Comp Lit, probably only a +7 or so, tops.

But thanks for the pointer to Anarchy Arcanum. I'd been looking for these instructions for a long time.
    Donald "Hierodule" Wittbrodt
    L77 Atrox Metaphysicist, RK2
    Administrator General, Vox Populi
    Visit us at www.projectrevenant.net

I wrote a guide to making robot brains some time ago, complete with skill requirements per QL and such.

Look up Mercury Dragons, look up the Departments section, open the Medical Research, Trading and Engineering library, and see the bottom of the list there. (Sorry, no quick-link available to the guide)
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Kzak you sold me my first ever brain )

If people want these, send a tell to jakeaway in game. I have a bag of low ql Brains adding up to 5 sense, and also have 800 in Electrical engineering, so i can build some pretty highend brains these days.