Thread: New Class..

Lightbulb New Class..

After reading these forums for the last couple of months; i think i figured out what everyone seems to want.. A New Class..
    We could call it God. You'd start out with + 300 to all skills and stats, A choice of weapon any ql any type, All nanos, oh yeah, and never take damage..ever..

Does that about sum it up everybody..
    Let the flames begin

Rawheadrex 56 engi rubika-1

yeah also it should look like a big smiley and hoover above the ground, but ofcourse it need some bugs so whenever you move you sink trough the ground and you will be trapped .. so you will have a nice life in the newbie area unless you get a kind ARK to move you areound

How about: Can only dual wield leet dolls in combat.

Yeah and make em Supa Leets so you can do one hit kills all the time
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

If you have so damn many problems with the game, go log in to http://register.anarchy-online.com and press the 'Cancel Subscription' button.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

woah bub

My post was a joke dude.this whole thread is a joke.. what i'm saying here is that these fools out here all seem to want a super-shooter-healing-botmaking-tradeskilling-swordusing character. they don't seem to understand that all classes can't be equal.And shouldn't be either.. why should a doc do as much damage as a enforcer, they shouldn't.

And why does an Enforcer do as much dmg as an NT, they shoulnt.
    NT phone HOME!!

I want to be a Santa Leet!!

J00 b3373r w47ch 0u7!

~eyes dr.Sent~

~casually steps to the side~

~pulls out a santa hat from behind her back~

~put it on~

~pauses~

~pauses again~

~looks around~

LOOKING FOR A HIGH LVL ADV TO BUFF LEET OTHER!

~waits~
    Akibiyori
    Honored Maiden

Brailen
    Deus Ex Machina

http://www.clantwo.org/dem

-=Breathe Steady=-

Originally posted by Garzu
    And why does an Enforcer do as much dmg as an NT, they shoulnt.
    your right they should do more. and unlike you i am neither enforcer nor nano tech so i can give a neutral opinion. Enforcers should be the master pillagers along with soldiers.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Spoken like a true carpenter, Rex.

(i.e., he hit the nail on the head... :P)
    Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

well I wish someone would hit captfallout on the head...

Wink lol

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck

your right they should do more. and unlike you i am neither enforcer nor nano tech so i can give a neutral opinion. Enforcers should be the master pillagers along with soldiers.
    actually nt's were meant to do more dmg than enf. nt's are masters of dmg but dont have hp's to back them up. efr's are masters of dmg over time, they can take a beating and give one back at the same time!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

actually mas are the masters of dmg over time (or supposed to be), but the enf and soldier seem to over shadow alot of classes

FC should make the HP+DMG more equal so that a NT does much damage because he's got so little HP and an enforcer less because he got more HP...

Doesn't that make kind of sense ???

Or should we make this question more interesting by introdusing a few (rather a lot) of new tradeskills and especially info on how to use them, and some way of getting more money, I just found out monster parts that's turned into blood plasma sell for quite a bit... but it would be nice to known that before...

regards
    Flapsie

I just found out monster parts that's turned into blood plasma sell for quite a bit
    well, it's not that long time ago they made just that possible.
    (and there were quite a lot of posts about it when it happened)

Red face stop please

Wasn't asking for all these changes is what got us in our where we are now? Im nerfed, your nerfed, hes nerfed, shes nerfed, wouldnt you like to be nerfed too?
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice