Thread: Meanwhile on Rubi-Ka...

A fresh wind was welcoming Julia to Athens.
    She chuckles.

"What was i thinking, on giving myself in, huh..."

She shrugs, takes a deep breath and starts to walk towards the backyard 15 in Old Athens.

"Would be better for me to disappear for a while.."

She steps in to the backyard.

"Thanks, Andrew. Ya really made my day by letting me out..."

She giggles.
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

"I have to ask you a few questions. Can you meet me at the space station?"

Julia sighs and grints her teeth, almost hissing to her communication device

"Yeah yeah yeah. Im getting REALLY tired of you, and yer questions!! Leave me alone!"

She falls on the ground, sobbing as she turns the comm. unit offline.

"I hate my life.. I hate it.."

Last months had been a horrible rollercoaster for her, with no breaks to breath, she lost the control.

"Yesterday i was all fine, day before it i was all angry at everyone, now, everything just.. goes wrong.."

She bursts into tears in middle of Inferno, sitting on the ground, next to a old tree that has burnt at somepoint.
    She hides behind her knees.

"What am i gonna do, huh..?"
    *Giggle*

It was a quiet day and Josephine decided to finish some of her tasks that she had.
    One of the errands were out in the forest outside Omni-Entertainment
    She followed the road and after a while she came to the barracks.
    She looked around and noticed a man lying on the ground. She recognised him as Lieutenant Echholt
    As she came closer she noticed the smell of Whiskey coming from the man.
    After a few attempts, she managed to wake him.
    Ohh, my head..The man whispered.
    - What happened to you? Josephine was curious.
    - Shh not so loud, the man whispered
    - This is all Mr. Blakes fault. You see...Every time there is a new employee coming to Rubi-Ka, he ask them to bring me a bottle..and I just cant say no.
    I used to be a fine officer.. Look at me now.
    Josephine looked at the sad state the man was in.
    - Anything I can do? Asked Josephine.
    - Just..Just leave me alone. I'll be fine...Now what can I do for you?
    Josephine looked down a little embarrassed..
    - Well, you see...Mr. Blake sendt me with this radio transceiver...
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

R.U.R. Ops

<Gawd.... I hate meeting her here. I hate this place. She knows I hate all this blood and bone. Why Reet's would have a place like this I don't know. These huge Bronto bones, walls that look like flesh that has been through a meat-grinder, that stupid Bronto Chef with his stupid grin.... Hell... there's even a body hanging from a hook...... WAIT!!! did that eyeball just move??> [Hologram fades...]

<Large caliber rifle pokes me in the back as a dark figure in black leans forward and whispers in my ear>

Gunparts: Miss me?
    Nadab: GAWD... I hate it when you do that.....
    Gunparts: Like my new hologram? Had to make sure you were alone. So... what's up? More business?
    Nadab: Yes. My boss, Captain Feyad Rahal wants you to infiltrate R.U.R. and get a job in their mail room. Some information has come to him that RUR is shredding official documents issued to RUR about parking tickets. He wants you to get inside, find out if it is true, document it and bring back the evidence to me before the next Board of Directors Meeting on December 12th...
    Gunparts: Ok... I think I can FP Engineer... if not I can get that nano... it goes on expenses. Standard fees?
    Nadab: Yes... same security protocols apply.... We don't know you, we never contacted you, ....
    Gunparts: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I know.. I'm expendable... but hey! That's why I get the big bucks. I'll contact you at the Clon**** dropsite if I have anything.

<faint humming as the Agent activates her stealth device and disappears from view>
    Nadab: <uncontrollable shutter> I hate dealing with her! I hope this gets the Captain off my back.
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Mary was on her way home when she saw a big Omni-Pol officer along the road
    As always when she saw one, she honked
    - What are you doing? The officer said
    - I honk against traffic tickets. It's an old RUR tradition.
    - Honking is sound pollution and can end in fines, the Officer said.
    Mary was scared. She couldn’t pay any fines. What if they took her post-trolley?
    She decided to tell Dabblez.
    - Dabblez? Omni-Pol have been mean to me
    Dabblez looked up.
    - What did they do this time?
    Mary told her story about how the officer had stopped her
    - I can't do my job if they take my trolley
    - Who was this officer?
    - It was TheGenerator, and he is big! I can't stop him if he decides to take my trolley!
    Mary almost cried when she said it.
    She could see that Dabblez was already working on a plan.
    - What if we put a tracking device on him so you know when he is around? Like a bell on a cat.
    - Won't the ringing give it away?
    - That is why we use a silent one. Could slip it into his drink or something. Dabblez explained.
    They started to ask around and after a while they found out that his favourite drink was beer.
    A little later Mary was at Rompa, hiding behind the bar.
    - I hope this works. She said to herself
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

"Backstabbing swine, huh?"

Ciy sobbed quetly.

"There's no way i can make this up, or apologise or or.."

"There's nothing i can do.."

That was maybe the worse punishment for all this.
    *Giggle*

As the night sky fell over Newland, a small shadow of a woman moved towards Newland prison door.
    "Who's there!?" The guards shouted.
    No answer, no shadow, no one...
    A quiet sigh could be heard somewhere near.
    Then again, when the guards had calmed down, the shadow appeared next to the wall, behind the guards. Without the smallest noise, the shadow tried to make it's way to the prison door.
    The shadow stopped. Someone saw her. A deep silence fell around them.
    Quickly the shadow made it's way to the door, in it's mind, it let out a relieved sigh, as the feeling of her being saw was gone.
    At last, a guard went in the prison, to see was everything okay, but without noticing it, the shadow was let in aswell.
    With a wide grin on her face, Julia stepped out from the shadows, and started to look around.

"Which one was it.."

She peeks in from the door on her right.

"Oh, this was easy.." She smiles.

On the wall, there was writing, almost the whole wall was covered with it.
    She started to read it, Smiling at somepoint, and again, the smile was viped from her lips, by the text she was reading. She sighs, and starts to read the text, whispering it;

"..You have a strength, an inner beauty, a natural resiliency, that far surpasses even your immense beauty. You take on the pain of other selflessly when you can, and yet, you are free. You soar on the wings of birds, laughing and playing amongst the boughs of trees.."

Julia stops, and just stares at the text.

"That.. was my life, then.. And, here i am now, thinking on what went wrong.."

She frowns. She knew very well, what made her like this. She followed her instincts and her heart, rather than her head.

"..You are in many ways everything I have always wanted to be. Strong, honest, Fair, and kind.."

Julia sneers. that was somthing she used to be. By reading this, she felt that something hit her.

"Im a idiot!" She laughs and steps out, only to find herself facing a two times bigger guard than she is.

"Crap" She whisperd.
    As the guard hit her to the wall, everything went black. She hit her head to the wall, causing her to go unconcious.
    Where ever was she gonna wake up? Who knows.
    *Giggle*

Agrestus

"What is it now?" grumbled Agrestus as he walked into the prison.
    "Minister, we caught someone trespassing last night. She's been detained. Awaiting your decision." replied the gruff voice of the chief prison guard.
    Agrestus rolled his eyes and sighed as he stepped into the room where the girl was being held.
    "You."
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

After Ciy fell on the ground, the man standing next to her placed a device on the back of her head. She couldnt move, but all she felt was this stinging pain in her neck. Suddenly, everything started to feel blurry, unclear, and most of all, it felt like she was forgetting something.
    The man chuckles. "Enjoy" he said before he left.

Next thing she knew, She was in Borealis Backyard 4, wondering what she was doing there, and why her head hurt.

Later that day...

Ciy sipped the coffee, frowning, and trying to think something. she starts rubbing the back of her head, that was on bruises. Who knows why.

"Who in 'Ka is this Andrew guy?"

She shakes her head.

"He's crazy to think that i ever would date Omni. Pff! Today was weird anyway.. "

She pulled a funny look on her face. "Why turncoat?"
    *Giggle*

- This is not open for debate!
    Lise was furious as she yelled to the miner.
    - We have a scedule to keep and I do not care how dangerous you think that tunnel is.
    The security arangments is acording to our standards.
    - Do you want to explain to the director that the proffit is down?
    - Didn't think so. Now get back to work or you will be looping in reclaim from now till christmass!
    Now where was I.. Ah yes..
    She started her recorder again
    - Christmass is a happy time for most of us, but not for the poor Leets. Our small friends is hunted...
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

After a long day at work, Mary decided to go to Rompa for a cup of tea.
    She liked the place and the atmosphere there.
    Bob Marleets new hit "No Opi-chick, no qq" was playing in the background
    She was tierd and dozed off.
    After a while her sleep was interrupted by a voice she knew.
    The Omni-Pol officer known as TheGenerator was in the middle of an interview with a new applicant who she found out was named Tynar.
    She looked for the tracking device she had in her pocket, but found out that it was no way to slip it into the drink, as they knew she was there.
    They invited her to sit with them and she decided to stick around.
    They talked about regulations and Mary relaxed more and more.
    She decided to try to take part in the conversation.
    - How is your Robot? She asked the new applicant
    - Robot? Tynar looked surprised
    - Yes. You have one, right?
    She found out that the applicant didn't have a robot and as a friendly gesture she took a RUR catalogue out of her handbag.
    - I'm sure you can find the right robot for you in here. Everyone should have a robot friend
    - Feel free to give one of our employees a call when you have decided what robot..
    She was interrupted by Gen who showed a ticket in her face.
    - You know, there is a law against this kind of behaviour, he said.
    - I just tried to be friendly! Mary protested
    - Sorry, but i am on duty and the law is the law
    Mary thought for a minute
    - My bag is full, I got no room for it. Could you send it to RUR?
    - Sure, the big trox said.
    Mary smiled as she thought of her dear old shredder
    I got a job you you in the morning
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Gunparts finished up in her apartment. Looking at herself in the mirror, she approved of the disguise she would be using. That old frumpy lab coat she obtained last year, the coke-bottle glasses, clipboard, wrinkled blouse and skirt, black flats.... Perfect she thought. Now.... where did I store that False Profession: Engineer nano....

Hmmmm, I haven't used that one since I impersonated that neutral and her bots in the Borealis incident last year.... Ah, there it is! Ok... Nadab said these people hang out at Rompa in Entertainment.... Let go see who I can cozy up to and get into RUR HQ.....

(Atlantean)

formerly

A few hours later.....
    Janee entered Rompa's.... paused and took a deep breath. I hate these undercover assignments, she thought to herself, it's always much easier to sneak up on the target and put a energy bolt to there head from 500 clicks away..... Wobbling down the hallway towards the bartender, Janee paused to get her balance... Damn flimsy shoes, she mumbled. Rounding the corner into the lounge she paused to take note of possible routes out, where the exits were and who was in the immediate area. Hmmm.... not too many people here today... bouncer (no threat), two bartenders (easily bribed), uh oh... 'Trox Omni-Pol officer (flash him a big smile).... whew... he's off duty and pounding down the suds... still, have to keep an eye on him.... Oh ho.... who's this over in the corner... trying to look incon****uous (typing in request for ID on wrist-computer). Perfect....

"Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood
    Breed : Opifex
    Faction : Omni
    Profession : Adventurer
    Member of R.U.R. "

Moving up to the bar, getting a glass of wine from the bartender. Janee casually walks over to where Mary is sitting in the corner. Hi.... mind if I sit here? Place is kind of quiet tonight. Mary looks up, startled for moment... um... sure, she replies hesitantly. Janee sits down and sips her wine for a few minutes.... casually observing what is going on. So, she quietly says to Mary, you seem interested in that Officer over there. Boyfriend of yours? Startled again, Mary jerks up and around to face Janee... No, No, she replies fiercely. No, he's been following me for weeks now... everywhere I go, he's there. I can't seem to get away from him! Janee now notices that Mary is fumbling with a small glass object in her hand.... about the size of a small walnut. So then... he's an ex-boyfriend... not giving up... stalking you? Janee asks. No, no... nothing like that.... I think he's following me to give me a ticket.... Omni-Pol seems obsessed with RUR and parking tickets.... it's all such a big mess, Mary replies, still fumbling with the glass ball. Sipping her wine a few more times, Janee asks, What's with the glass ball? Mary looks down at her hand... Oh this.... it's a tracking device that Dabblez came up with. I'm trying to figure out how I can slip it into his beer.... then I'd be able to track him and know where he's at so I can avoid him! You know, that's not going to work, Janee whispers to Mary. First of all, even though he's an Atrox and consumes galleons of beer, I'm pretty sure he'd notice swallowing something that big! And then, there's the fact that eventually in a couple of days, he'd pass that tracker out!

Mary gets this confused look on her face as if she hadn't thought of that. Oh no.... she cried, what am I going to do now? Sipping on her wine, Janee lets Mary stew for a few minutes. You can always let Omni-Tek do the work for you, she whispers to Mary again. What do you mean, as Mary looks up with hope in her eyes. Here, give me your wrist-computer, Janee says. Taking the small computer from Mary, she aims it surreptitiously at the Atrox Officer. Look, she says. After targeting him, you send an ID request to Omni-Com, but before you press send, add this little sub-routine to the request string, this hacked password I got from an old boyfriend.... and Ta Da... now Omni-Com is tracking the officer and will notify you if he gets within 100 meters of you. Mary grabs back her wrist-computer and looks at the program running, breathing a sigh of relief, she struggles to hold back tears. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, she halting says to Janee. No problem, Janee replies. We girls have to stick together, ya know!

Janee "Gunparts" McQuade, she says, holding her hand out to Mary. Glad to meet you. Mary shakes her hand and says, Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood, glad to meet you too. "Gunparts" eh? What do you do? Well, I'm an independent gun mechanic, I make specialty guns on order, replies Janee. Business is kinda slow right now, what with everyone finding those free Chapman's off Uncle Pumpkin head last month or so.... And you? Oh, I work for R.U.R., Rubi-ka Universal Robots, Mary says. Not on any of the big stuff... I just help out around the HQ. Really, Janee queries. I've been looking around to hook up with an organization for some time now... Independence is not all that great. It doesn't pay the bills well. Is RUR recruiting? Mary ponders for a few moments, You'd have to ask Dabblez about that, she's our Director. Oh, Janee answers sadly. Say... could you show me around R.U.R. city and HQ? So I can get a feel for the place and see if I could fit in there? Um, sure, states Mary. Do you have a Yalm, our city is in the Coast of Peace territories. Follow me.

Some time later......
    So... that's all the buildings and factories we have here in our city and this is our HQ. It's pretty much like other cities on Rubi-Ka, Mary says, guiding Janee around inside the HQ. Where do you work, Janee innocently asks. OH, just some boring job in the Mailroom, replies Mary. You don't want to go there. It's an awful mess right now. Oh, how come?, asks Janee. Well, ever since Omni-Tek changed over the Reclaim system to Mail, we got all these dead bodies piled up in the Mailroom, it's so messy, answers Mary. I don't know how I'm going to get my work done with them there. Really, that must be some inconvenience for you. What work are you doing there? asks Janee. Well, replies Mary, I sort all the incoming grid-mail FAX, put them in the appropriate in-boxes and shred the annoying junk mail. But it's hard to get to the shredder with all those bodies. Yah.. that must be a hassle. Why don't you just mail the bodies somewhere else, asks Janee. That would get them out of your Mailroom and someone else would have to deal with them. Mary gets a surprised and happy expression on her face, I hadn't thought of that. That's Brilliant. I know just who to send them to.... she chuckles. That annoying Omni-Pol officer, Thegenerator... let him deal with the mess. Oh, that's just wicked, Janee states, smiling. Can I help? Sure! Lets do it now, Mary quips. Come on, this way.

Even more time later....
    Dusting her hands off, Janee pipes up and says, I wish I could be there when he opens his mail and 135 dead bodies come out... [laughing], that would be a sight to see. Yes, Yes, Mary gleefully says, clapping her hands. Serves him right for annoying me and giving me that ticket. I fixed him though, I just shredded the envelope with all the others Omni-Pol sends us, Mary states, pointing to the large stack of faxes by the shredder. We never open the mail from them. I just leave it in the envelope. If we opend them, we coulden't say that we never have have seen a ticket... How annoying! Really, Janee replies innocently. All of them? Yes... it's a full-time job for me. Now with these bodies gone I can get back to shredding... I need to catch up on this backlog of faxes, Mary states as again she points to the large stacks of paper. Say... you think I might have something to drink, Janee asks as she sits in a chair. All this work makes me thirsty. Sure.... there's an Yutto Drink dispenser just down the hallway, Mary replies. Let me go get you one. Janee waits a few moments after the door closes before searching the room. Ah.... there's the perfect angle, she thinks to herself. Climbing up on a chair, Janee places an wide-angle camera bug in the upper corner of the room, opposite from the shredder. Setting the device to continuously broadcast on a secure and encrypted frequency, she climbs back down and sits in the chair shortly before Mary returns with the drink. Mary hands her the Yuttos bottle with a pleasant smile, You know, we make this right here. It's a fantastic drink. Taking the bottle, Janee forces herself to gag down the vile concoction, <coughing slightly> Yes.. it's tasty! After a few minutes, Janee gets up and heads for the door. Well, thank you for the tour, I learned a lot about RUR and it's facilities. You have a good day now. Thanks, Mary replies, ruefully looking at the stacks of paper in the corner. Well.... back to work.

Hours later at an unknown location......
    Gunparts picks up her communicator and dials in an encrypted number. "Contact was made with RUR. I was successful in infiltrating their facilities. Recording device planted in Mailroom. Encrypted frequency as follows..... alpha69740Beta57934DeltaSigma. I expect payment though the usual account. Gunparts out"

(Atlantean)

formerly

After the nice girl was gone, Mary smiled to herself.
    What a good day. A new friend, tracking device on the officer, and the problem with the bodies were gone.

She sat down and hummed for herself..

135 dead bodies on the floor, 135 dead bodies..
    take one away...send it to Gen, 134 dead bodies on the floor..
    134 dead bodies on the floor...
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

- Yo! Opi chick!
    The voice came from the shredder.
    - I have a name, you know. Mary replyed
    The voice in the shredder ignored her comment
    - Info for j00! The voice said
    Mary came closer
    - Hawt Soli-babe yesterday. Info for j00.
    - What is it? Mary asked
    - ... credz plz...?
    - I have told you! I will not put my money in the shredder!
    - Noob! Credz now pl0x! WTS Soli-babe info!
    - As a reply Mary sendt a few breast implant adds into the shredder.
    The voice coffed and shouted at her
    - Evil Opi-chick. They will pwn joo! Own j00! Gank j00! I will LOL! WTB 0% gass!
    Mary could almost see black smocke comming out of the opening
    - I really need to get that Leetbot out. She mumbled to herself
    - If only Eeod was here
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Even after the change of Organisation, Julia was asked to go through some basic training with some applicants from her old organisation. After she got handed the training rules and goals, she grinned widely and contacted the applicants.

"Okay Lazybums! We meet in Broken Shores in five! Every damn one that's late, will pay for it! Now MOVE!"

She closed the visual connection between all the applicants and stood up from the grass. She took a small glance around, seeing few of her trainees running towards the grid. Julia stretched and sprinted towards the grid. She could see the applicants standing at the grid, talking with someone.

"Didnt i say MOVE!? Ya guys have two minutes time!"

She accessed the grid, starting to move towards the elevator. As she took the Broken Shores exit, the scent of the sea and the fresh wind hit her face. She took a deep breath and looked down at the applicants that were on time. She could not stop smiling.
    A Doctor and a Adventurer were standing before her. Julia turned to the Doctor.

"And why dont ya have any armour, huh? Ya really think that im gonna keep yall alive there?"

She laughs.

"NO! Now go and get something more armour like than that awful omni med suit!"

She turns to the adventurer and nods.

"Looking good, to be honest. Thou, ya gotta lose those blades and get new ones, if ya want to hit the enemy real hard. Those look blunt. "

Julia smiles at the little adventurer and takes a glance at the time. She starts to count: "Five...four...three...two...on-"
    At the same second she taps her datapad, two male solituses appear next to her, gasping for air, hardly able to stand. Julia frowns and starts to laugh. She starts to instruct the applicants.

"Use whatever method ya want to, just get there in time! I will give yall two minutes! Im gonna install the data on yer all datapads, so ya cant go wrong! MOVE!"

Julia leaps from the edge of the path over water, and just before she would fall i water, she takes her Parrot form. Quick glance at the applicants. "Doctor using banshee, not a bad idea. Both soldiers on foot, good for them. And the Adventurer..." She frowns. "Where'd the advy go?"
    Julia shrugs and sprints up in the air, trying to find the building they were supposed to go. "There" She lands and sees the Soldiers running right after her, Doctor right after the Soldiers, but no Adventurer. She smiles and steps in to the building after the Doctor. As the door behind her closes, she faces a rather happy surprise before her. The Adventurer, running all her nanoprograms already, smiling at Julia.

"Congratulations, little, I'll remember that after we're done with this"

She looked at the trainees.

"Okay listen up! Soldiers come with me, Doc and Advy stick together. If there are any trouble with this kind of groups, we will do changes. Just contact me as soon as possible, if any troubles come up. Advy, Doc, ya go to right, Soldiers, follow me!"

After many hours of sweating, bleeding and fighting, They all came back to the starting point. Covered in blood and dirt, the applicants sit down and lean to the wall. Julia glanced at them and sighed.

"Doc? That kind of game is NOT ACCEPTABLE! Even tho, the Advy can heal damn well, it is your job to heal! What if i did put one of these soldiers with ya, huh!? They would not be here now!"
    Julia takes a deep breath and glances at the Soldiers.
    "ya two." She smiles. "Ya two did well, really. keep on the good job."

Julia turns to the adventurer. The girl looks to the floor holding her arm. Julia smiles.
    "Come here, i can heal that for ya..." The adventurer glares at Julia and stands up. She sneers and walks out from the door. Julia looks after the Adventurer and smiles rather warmly.
    "Okay guys, let's go. it went well enough.. I'll see ya again sometime.."

As she steps out, she sees a reet sitting on the roof of the building, looking down at Julia.

"That girl reminds me of someone when she was young.." Julia chuckles and starts to walk towards the grid terminal.
    *Giggle*

((You always did have a sweet spot for Soldiers <3 ))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

"If its not Dusters, its Frogs... Jesus..." Salivice said as he sat down on a rock, taking off his helmet. He wiped the sweat from his brow and spat out a bit of blood on the ground. "At least they're little frogs, sir." one of his junior squadmates said timidly. "Cut the chatter, team. Corporal, get your helmet back on and get back on your feet, soldier. We got work to do." His lieutenant's voice snapped over the comm. Salivice spat out the last of the blood and got to his feet, putting his helmet back on as he did so.
    "So Bixby, hear your gettin some R&R here soon, mind bringin me back some Plumbo when ya get back from it?" Said Corporal Simmons, another one of his squadmates. "Thats a negative, Simmons, I'm being reassigned after my R&R. Besides, your scrawny arse gets falling-down-drunk just from being in the same room with a can, goddess knows what drinkin it would do to ya." Salivice replied. The rest of the squad s******ed. "Are we on vacation or are we killin frogs? Cut the chatter and lets move!" His squadleader barked. Salivice would be glad when he had his own command.
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

Julia glances at the two moons shining on the Newland sky, and a soft smile appears on her lips. She strokes the soft fur of the leet that sleeps on her lap and sighs.

"Gonna be all alone this christmas, it seems."

The smile fades from her lips, as she looks down...
    *Giggle*

It was a brilliant plan.
    Mary stood by the jar that Dabblez had placed in the cantina at RUR.
    The offer on the mail could solve som many problems. Raising the credits however would be hard.
    Mary opend the glass and counted.
    57 credits and a button
    It was a start
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast