Thread: Meanwhile on Rubi-Ka...

Salivice was stressed and exhausted. The day could not have gone worse. First more word of Phreakster had made Julia upset before the wedding even started. And then, during the reception, Phreakster showed up, which caused Salivice to chase after him and take potshots. After that, the whole day went downhill. They got home, and simply went to bed. There was none of the usual things which go on on wedding nights, no smiles, just exhaustion and misery. Julia went to sleep. Salivice paced the bedroom.

What a disaster.
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

Lise knocked on the door to the redeemed temple in Penumbra.
    - Hello sir. Is this the home to the redeemed called Cama?
    The redeemed man stood there with his nose in the sky and tried to look important.
    - Yes mam, but I doubt he is interested in talking with your kind. Someone of his kind has faaar more important...
    Lise smiled.
    - I'm not here to listen to some windy babble from that hippie. I'm just here to rip his heart out. You see, this friend of mine want to go to Inferno...
    - You what? The Redeemed man pulled his nose down from the sky and looked at her
    - Rip his heart out. You see, in order for my friend to get to Inferno he need to...
    - Rip his heart out??
    - Listen mister. I don't like to be interrupted. We can do this the hard way or...
    -Guards!
    *sigh* Some people just wont listen
    Last edited by Gimpeline; Apr 2nd, 2009 at 13:17:13.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

"Ahhh, sweet home Newland!"

Mirura inhaled the crisp morning air and stretched out. Everything was unpacked, she had just taken a refreshing shower and things were turning back to normal. With a cup of steaming hot coffee in hand, she settled by a table at the Newland Bronto Burger and opened up her visor's Gridlink to check the day's news.
    But the whole thing was still nagging her. Was the bounty on her head really just a rumor? Were those two weeks spent in hiding a complete waste?
    She'd find out sooner or later, she reasoned, and pushed the thought out of her mind. It was a lovely morning, after all.

Eeod met Moeder at the Think Tank (the bar in RUR's HQ)

"Hey Victor."
    "Hey Svetlana."
    "Any news?"
    "Yes, we hired Mr Clueles for operation 'Secret'. He wil train Leetbots to scan for noobs that wil arrest Uncle Bazzit."
    "Oh...., why?"
    "Bazzit messed with surveilance equipment in the Omni Tek cities, and the Omni Tek Board of Directors have asked RUR for help."
    "Aaaalright....."
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

Gun entered a comm address from memory.

"Good day, may I speak to Eeod, please? Yes, I'll wait."

"Yes, sir, this is Chief Warrant Gunfytr, we spoke earlier today?.......About the trouble with OTs surveillence system? Um.....you wished my Unit to look into it? Yes, the Pathfinders. No, my name is NOT Mr. Clueless.....you may call me Chief if you like. No sir, not Chief Clueless, just Chief. Yes, sir, thats correct. I have gotten confirmation from the Board, that they do wish us to look into the matter. I felt I should call you to let you know. No, sir, we aren't goin to arrest Bazzit now, we have just begun the investigation. I appreciate the fact you think hes behind it, but we do need to gather proof before we arrest him.....yes, sir, Im sure thats how it works. I'm sorry, what was that? Leetbots? I really......sir......sir......really, sir, theres no need......Eeod, I have a wonderful idea! Why dont you control the Fleabots from.....what? Oh, I'm sorry, LEETbots. Why dont you retain control of the LEETbots from there? Im sure your expertise will aid the the Operation. Operation Secret? But I thought....well, ok. Yes sir, Ill be in touch. Goodbye."

Gunfytr: wtb antacids...pst
    Last edited by Gunfytr; Apr 15th, 2009 at 09:08:25.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Mary cursed as she triped over another leetbot.
    They had been following her around all day now
    She loved her new work.
    The hours were good and the pay... well she haden't seen any of it yet, but something big with the BoD were going on.
    She got back to her work.
    Bill, shredder..bill, shredder...bill, shredd...wait! That was not a...oh, well
    Bill, shredder...
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

A little leet sat on the floor, looking worried. It scratched it's nose, and let out a small whine.
    Still, the door didnt open. The leet's sigh echoed in the big apartment, and in the next second, the leet was gone, only Julia sitting on her butt on the floor, looking worried.

Her red hair was resting on her shoulders, not tied up.
    She looked like a small girl, that has lost her pet leet.

Well, She was missing something.

"Where is he...? He couldnt be..."
    A tear dropped on her cheek.

"Stupid me.. Nothing's happened."
    Julia shaked her head.
    "I would have been informed.. Yes, i would have..."

Julia dropped her head down, letting tears flow down her cheeks. Somehow it seemed so unreal.

"This is not happening.."

Something hit her real hard.

"What am i doing?"

Julia looked at Mirura and nodded. Thinking:

"That's right. I am a Clan, i am a 'rebellion' clan girl, fighting for freedom. I am not gonna be the scared animal pushed in the corner, surrounded by enemy, with no escape route."

And in the next moment, she changed her mind again. So many things she heard, were running all over her head, making her feel dizzy.

The whole day, she spent on thinking, and clearing up things that were in a deep fog.
    So the day passed, and changed to evening. This was the time for her to show, that she is a fighter.

"You need two to tango. This time, I am the unlucky one, with broken agle, and i am not able to dance."
    Were the last words she whispered to Salivice, before he was sent to reclaim.
    Was it pure misery that got Salivice's heart stop, Julia didnt know.
    She fell down on the table, crying from all her heart.

"you dont wanna hear this but I am proud of you."

Julia looked up. Tucxedo was standing there, looking at her behind his black glasses.
    Before this day, that little annoyance was the last thing she wanted to see, but today something changed. Appreciating the fact, that Tucxedo was there with her, when she was down, made the hate fade, just for that moment.
    As things seemed to calm down, the gunshot made Julia jump, and bite her lip so hard, that she pierced it, causing the blood and tears mix up. Only Salivice's Comm.Unit's depressing announcement echoed in Julia's ears. The person carrying that Comm, was gone. Forever.

Not to mention her and Tucxedos quick visit to reclaim after all this. Doctor Lasal.G Decided to show up, blowing up the whole Neuters, blaming that it was Julia who killed Salivice, and deleted his insurance files, too make sure he's long gone.
    So Lasal sent them both to reclaim, leaving Julia permanent burning stains in her lower back.
    After a moment of thinking, and getting her thoughts back together, Julia remembered that her wristpad had recorded all up. Too bad, the files were badly ruined. Maybe someone can get them out, and in a condition, that you can prove Julia innocent after all this.

With two marriage rings on her hand, she sits on top of the highest building in Old Athens. The rings she slips into one of her pockets, and smiles widely. Soon, the howl of a wolf echoed in the sky. Howl of a wolf that had won the battle, by sacrificing something important. Something, that she loved.

Mirura woke up with a strangely good feeling. She shuffeled out of bed, took a shower, made a cup of coffee and turned the her comm unit and the news on.

"Salivice is dead? Oh bugger, there goes our plan. Well, sounds like there's reason for a party tonight!"

She dug a silly hat out of the closet and wore it all morning.

Her sigh echoes in the room.

"What a mess.. "

Leaning to a wall, Julia bites her fingernails, trying to go through all the things that has happened, with no success. Every little sound makes her even more nervous.

"What if Dynaeth is right? Salivice might be dangerous when he gets out. And i will be his target."

Her wristpad starts to shine, telling that she got incoming message. With shaky hands Julia opens the message, and lets out a long sigh of relieve.

"Julia, you okay there?" Dynaeth asks.
    "Yes, im fine, just bored, that's all..."
    "Good to hear. Just try to hang in there, okay?"
    "Yeah, yeah."

And the connection goes off.

-This isn't right...
    Lise looked the dull brown thing on her plate.
    It didn't look anything like the picture in the recipe.
    She took a bite.
    -Defenetly not right...
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Asule

The crisp voice of the ships automated systems came from the speakers in a unhurried womans voice.

"Docking with Morningstar space station in five minutes. All passengers wishing to travel to Rubi-Ka disembarkation will be at assembly point A on deck three."

Sitting on the bed is a tall slender male opifex of inderterminate age. His short clipped almost silvery white hair is peaks above his brow.
    He pulls on his right boot and finishes lacing it up to just below the knee.
    Standing up and stretching he picks up a dark green holdall and a long metal case.
    The door slids open just as he reaches, and he strolls out into the busy corridor.

Not that much later he finds himself walking across a transparent walkway between the ship he arrived on towards the Morning Star space station, Ahead he can see the customs and immigration officers checking papers at the gates.
    He puts down the bag and case and leans on the railing to look out on the planet directly infront.

"Rubi Ka." He whispers half to himself.

Looking out it is easy to pick out the major cities, even from this distance as well as the desert flats and regions of forest, and the clouds of sand blown up into vast sandstorms.
    Across the surface vast container ships moved from one city to the next before moving off out into space.
    Here and there among them it was possible to make out Omni-Tek warships.
    There was a flash of green close to the spacestation and he watches as a Kyr'Ozch dropship sprints on past towards the surface, quickly followed by another two with weapon fire from the Omni-Tek warships chasing them.

Looking around he realises that he is one of the last on the walkway, and that the crowd at the Immigration and customs desks has gone.
    Picking up his bags he begins ambling down to them, a whistle escapes his lips to a tune of his own composition as he draws close, puling out his papers.

As a returning member of the clans he quickly finds himself upon a shuttle heading down towards the clan territories.
    Around him in their seats sit many others some old, some young children looking worried and happy, laughing or crying.
    Across from him sits a couple with a kid who seems to be taking an interest in what could possibly be in such a long metal case.
    Remaining silent, he watches the boy pester his parents with questions.
    "Mummy, whats in the box?"
    "Mummy, is it a mitaar?"
    the little boy keeps pestering his parents as they attempt to talk about something else.
    Watching the boy, he catches his eye and motions him to be silent with a finger to his lips.
    The mother looks over slightly worried, but says nothing, just watches and continues listening to her husband who is reading a newspaper.
    "In my box is a Mitaar your right, but theres also these." With that he pulls out of his pocket a small handful of boiled sweets and tosses one to the boy.

A couple of hours later he finds himself in Tir looking up at the Tower of Truth.
    Looking round he notices an old woman standing below an awning keeping out of the midday sun.
    He walks towards her slowly and she motions him closer.
    In an old croaking voice she says, "So Asule, you have returned then. Are you planning on staying?"
    Asule nods slowly and sets down the metal case.
    "Yes, I doubt I will be travelling again, not for a long time at least."
    The old woman nods and motions to the shade of the awning.
    Asule picks up the case and moves under and into the shade.
    "You will be wanting the lease on your old rooms i presume. That is why you contacted me?"
    "yes, The lease should be coming available today, if i am not mistaken."
    The old woman nods and holds out a set of keys.
    Taking them Asule holds out a large denomination credit chip in return which the woman takes and puts into a pouch at her waist.
    "Well you know your way around here still i guess. Just contact me if there are any problems." With that the old woman wrapped a shawl around her head and walked out into the bright sunlight.
    Asule watched her go, wincing at the brightness of the sunlight as his eyes adjusted, but the old woman had already disappeared.

Picking up his holdall and case, he walks out from under the awning and feels the heat of the sun immediately begin to beat down on his head.
    Looking around he heads west and walks around the watercourse to one of the little tower blocks which dot the city.
    Approaching it he noticed the Sentinel troops on the street keeping guard.
    They watched him pass from their places in the shade, he nods to them and they nod back, and go on talking to each other.

Finally reaching the block, he checks the doors before entering each room, and double checks them both for wires or any other surveillance equipment.

By the late evening everything seemed to be unpacked and ready.
    The case stood in a corner, with three of the four rifles assembled hanging on the wall above it.
    A knock came at the door, and Asule looks up from his work at the table.
    The top of which is covered with a large grey dustcloth with various parts of a rifle lying stripped down on top.
    With a sigh he gets up as the knock repeats and a somewhat muffled voice calls out,
    "Mongol Meats delivery!"
    Opening the door, Asule comes face to face with a boy no more than twenty carrying a bag of disposable containers, one of which he was holding out.
    "This is pre paid for, and here you go, Im late for my next delivery as it is."
    As he says this he thrusts the container into Asule's hands and turns to run off down the street, and start banging on another door.
    Asule stands there watching as another container is handed over, before looking up at the stars coming out in the evening sky.
    Noticing the cool breeze which had picked up, he props the door open and goes back inside.
    Clearing a space on the table he opens the container to find a hand written note.

"A young man needs to keep up his strength, especially after a long trip."

Smiling slightly as he looks down on the Mongol mix platter.
    He quickly picks up the wooden spike that comes with it and begins devouring the mongol liver, before moving onto the mongol beef chops and the chitterlings, leaving the Mongol Meat special ****e mix to the end.
    Finally he sits back in his chair and begins fiddling with the rifle parts from the table, quickly snapping them together with expert hands.

The next day dawns.

Asule finds himself on the balcony with a view one way, out into the deserts and the other, into the centre of Tir.
    Sitting there with his back against to the wall, a light breeze flutters the paper he is reading.
    An article catches his eye.
    Its the latest Council of Truth Press release, as well as then the next meeting is due to take place.
    Looking up, in the distance he can see the tower, its bulk looming over the south east of the city.
    "Interesting" he whispers to himself, before returning to read the rest of the paper.

The last fifteen meters Dabblez made a spurt to the manhole and jumped in.
    "Eeod, What are you doing? We make civilian Robots! Maid-bots, Butler-bots, pet-bots! Not exploding bots!"
    'Boss! We are"
    BENG!!
    "We are adjusting the leetbots for operation clueless! I'm in the middle of updating the list of object that should NOT cause leetbot to explode when it runs in to it."
    BENG!!
    "Right. a tree. good. It's on the list."
    BENKEBENG!
    "Other leetbots.."
    "Eeod, I don't feel good about this."
    "Dont worry boss, what could possibly go wrong? Look, I've mounted a propulsion system on that one to alter its Runspeed."
    HISSSSSSSS
    Eeod and Dabblez stared at the leetbot rapidly looking smaller as it disappeared into the sky.
    'Hey, it shouldn't do that."
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

The unicorn that dispensed him the mission obviously hadn't been stationed on Rubi-ka very long, He had made a sarcastic remark about a single person going into the canyon area
    and that he really should have some more clanner scum to die with him. Most probably he didnt realise how incredibly suicidal a rubikian could be if they wanted to go and have a look at
    something that they probably shouldnt. there's always the reclaim express, which with a few thousand visits, became a wierd part of life in it's own way.
    Steely glared back, wishing the arrogant barstard would suddenly spontainously combust. the thought cheered him up. He laughed at the unicorn, buckled up his sentinels helmet and walked to the teleporter he had been directed to.

The canyon he exited into was deviod of life and dead silent. it made steely feel uneasy. no noise normally spelled trouble. it was a huge risk he was taking comming here alone, and with no backup, but he'd gotten intelligence
    reports stating that the dustbrigadiers were humans who had had their brains removed by the alien invaders and replaced with mechanical brains, becomming an army of controlled cyborgs for the invaders.
    the thought of the possibility of this ever happening to him made him feel quite repelled. it was just sick. So, he thought he'd get in here, check it out, and see what he could report back to the council.

morphing into saber form, steely slowly, and quietly padded down the canyon, staying low and close to the walls so he could avoid detecion as best he could. every now and again he would stop dead still and sniff the air, looking for the scent of people, or gun oil,
    or something that would inform him that an enemy was close by. His sensitive nose was dead on. dead ahead. Steely demorphed, laying down flat on his stomach and proceeded to crawl
    He came to a little rock barrier, and ever so slowly raised his head up, the sentinals helm was the same color as the rock. he was hopeful it would not be noticed.
    As his eyes cleard the lip, he saw that the human was walking away from him, eventually moving out of sight. smiling to himself and giving the canyon a quick once over, he developed a rapid plan.

Unbuckling his backpack, he left it in place,then very rapidly, he walked doubled over to the other side of the canyon to another outcrop, morphed back into saber again, layed down and waited.
    about 5 minutes later, he smelled the target, then heard footsteps. then they broke into a run. the dust brigadier had surely head his beeping backpack and was now off to investigate.
    Two yellow eyes popped up over the little rocky outcrop. steely say the duster with his back back. the duster was looking at it intently, and giving it a shake. as if trying to work out exactly what it was.
    Like lightning, steely was up , bounding across the canyon. the duster heard the patter of his paws on rock, turning just in time to have a leaping sabertooth tiger land on top of him.
    with a practiced move, steely sunk his fangs into the vunerable part of the armor, where the neck covering joins the chest, and proceeded to rip the dusters throat out.
    normally, the person having this done to them screamed or let out a blood curdling gurgle and makes an unpleasant task, that much more unpleasant. this time how ever was different, the duster made no noise what so ever.
    this unnerved steely more than anything else. steely could see his cold , flat stare through the dusters armor clear eye holes.

Now the enemy was dead, steely demorphed. Blood stained fur turning into blood stained alien armor. recovering his backpack he opened it up and placed it beside him. The pack cheerfully beeped away. reminding his owner that it, even after a long absence
    and a stint with Omni-tek, was still his best mate. Always there, dependable and reliable. he unstrapped his helmet and put it on the ground next to it.
    quickly, steely rifled through the dusters gear. a strange looking rifle, obviously influenced by the xan, some stange cylinders that looked like they belonged in ncu units, various other bits and pieces that he couldnt readily identify.
    that done, he uncliped the dead mans helmet. a standard looking solitus face presented it's self. blues eyes, blond hair. Pursing his lips he reached into his back pack and pulled out a bone saw. as he lined it up with the top of the corpses
    forehead, he felt a gun barrel touch the back of his neck. Steely had been so involved with what he was doing, he hadnt heard the dusters move up behind him. attracted by a soft beep that filled the canyon

Slowly and carefully, he put the saw down, raised his hands and turned around. 5 dusters were standing in a semi circle. all giving him that same flat stare. the middle one who had his gun barrel in steelys neck, spun his weapon around with blinding speed, then swung it, smashing steely in the face, sending him flying backwards over their dead comrades corpse.
    andther grabbed his back and tipped it out everywhere. steely s******ed as a mountain of crap fell out of the pack. this earned him another smack with the gun butt, this time in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.
    gasping for breath, he watch as the dusters chucked around his precious items, recall beacons, garden keys, ammunition, leet snacks and a multitude of other crap. obviously satistfied that he hadnt gotten anything terribly useful off the dead duster, they all raised their rifles, blasting him back to reclaim. His last thought before he rode the reclaim express was
    to silently curse gun for giving him the damn pack back.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Advisor of Rising Pheniox

CoT CLerical Staff
    http://www.counciloftruth.org

Beer gingerly sticks his head around the door frame of Guns office. He spies Gun sitting at his desk, reading some sort of manual. Glancing up, Gun sees him and waves him in.

"How you doin, Boss?" Beer asks.

"Better," Gun sighs, "Almost good".

"Good? I dont like the sound of that."

Gun tosses the book across the desk so Beer can read the cover. "Leet Training for Dummies? Whats all that about?"

Gun smiles, "Im having 50K copies delivered to RUR, using one of their own pay accounts. They wont get the connection, but it makes me feel better."

Beer laughs, "Yeah, they wont get it, but I like it. I guess it IS better than burning down RUR HQ like you wanted to at first."

Gun frowns, "I still think that was a better idea, but Ill defer to you guys on that one. OH, I havent even mentioned the 10K cases of toilet paper they are gonna get. That kinda expresses my opinion of the whole 'robo-leet' idea." Gun looks up and stares intently at Beer, "Maybe just a few out buildings? A small warehouse? I really like the view of flames against the glow of the moons."

Beer breaks into laughter, "No, Boss. It would be BAD, and draw unwanted attention to us. You are comin up with great ways to get them back...you'll find more."
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Mary looked around in the mailroom.
    Jez..So much mail and no name.
    She tripped over a leetbot as she made her way to the first.
    "Leet training for dummies".
    Ahh, must be something that Eeod has orded for the bots, but why so many?
    She started to carry them into Eeods lab
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Blood...
    Dark red blood...

Julia's thoughts started to spin like never before.
    The sweet scent of blood somehow made her hungry.

Her eyes glimmering bright green, and fangs bared, she raised her gaze back up to the little girl before her. The wound in the girls cheek dripped blood on the ground, making Julia even more hungry, and more, nervous.

The silence in the dark alley was disturbed by a scream, followed by half running paw hits on the ground.

She could'nt look back.

Mary got out of bed. Her back hurt after all the work with the books
    After a quick shower and brekfast she went to the postoffice to pick up a package.

- Hello. I got a message that it was a package waiting here for R.U.R.
    - Sure I'll wait
    - What?
    - No I don't have a vehicle. Why?
    - Yes I know it is toiletpaper. I'll just take it under my arm and walk

Mary was lead into a big room. And there was toiletpaper
    Row upon row with paper
    The room was filled.

She turned to the nice man.
    - do you have anything i can use to get this to the HQ?
    - Sure. I'll wait

She had to use the main hall to store this untill she found a better place.
    She couldent figure out why R.U.R needed so much of it, but other big companys buy in large quantitys, so it had to be the same with R.U.R.

The man came back and had something with him.
    She looked at the little trolley and then to the rows of paper.
    this would take some time...

Late at night she got home. She was tierd. Her feet and back hurt and she could hardly walk.
    She brushed her teeth and climbed into bed.
    She looked at the clock and found out that it was 3 hours before she had to get to work again.
    Time to get some sleep
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

A big sabertooth cat limped down the forest hill in Borealis. It sat down to the shallow water of a small lake and started to lick it's wounds. The deep shot wounds were painful, and bleeding a lot.
    In it's mind was a picture of a dead Omni guard, and only one single thought.

"That was not so clever after all."

Searing pain, then the town of Argentum began the familiar fade to white. What was happening? That had been no fist that had hit him.

Still groggy from his resurrection in the Garden of Cama, Roland called up his NCU's record of his skirmish with the Omnis. He had thought he had run them off, but then the martial artist had come back. Why?

He grunted as the recording showed him something he hadn't noticed at the time. She had brought backup.

So that's what it feels like to be on the wrong end of Enfraam's Double. Roland winced. Somehow, he felt, he could have done without that particular learning experience.

He felt a brief flash of anger. Not anger with the Omnis. Well, not more than usual: after all, all's fair in war and... that other thing. Anger with himself, for trying to take on Omni-Tek solo, not out of some reckless act of heroism, which in itself would have been worthy, if foolish; nor out of some vain (in every sense of the word) quest for glory, but simply because he had become so used to going it alone, so entrenched in the habit of solitude.

Well, that would change. Soon.
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast