Thread: Meanwhile on Rubi-Ka...

- Oki, Brb. Hand over phats!
    Draculeet eyed Brb
    - I've seen Opi-chick give you nom-nom. Phats now pl0x!
    Brb tilted his head.
    - No phats. Nom nom gone. Brb said pointing with his nose at his big stomach
    - Nerf!...but I have plan. I ownz yo!

The next day Lise went to Newland for her daily feeding round.
    Half way to the whompa she stopped as she saw a leet, but not the one she expected.
    - Where is Brb? She said
    - Me Brb! The leet said
    - You are not Brb
    - Am Brb! The leet said, pointing at a big sign around its neck with "brb" written across it.
    Lise giggled.
    - Listen little friend. Lise leaned down to the leet.
    - It was a clever plan, but you forgot the eye - patch. If you get me the real Brb, there is candy for both of you.
    - You give phats for Brb? The leet looked up at her
    - Yes. If you promise not to do this again.
    - KK. The leet nodded and ran into the ICC whompa

A minute later both the leets came out. Lise smiled as she saw that her old friend was unharmed.
    She sat down, opened her bag and took out two bars of candy.
    - Remember, don't do this again she said to the leet with the sign.
    - Nod nod. The leet replyed while it had its eyes on the candy
    Lise handed them it and stood up.
    - I have to get to work now. Have fun you two
    Draculeet didn't even notice that she walked away. He had his phats
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

(( That was a fantastic story, Gimpeline! ))
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Day 1 : "The test was a success! Now not only I'm sure communications are filtered but in case of emergency, I can lock all accesses and protect an area from various fire and gas attack. I should make a patent of this."

Day 2 : "I can't open the door, and as part of the security measure I can't remove the energy source. It looks like all grid access and communications can't reach me either. I have to wait until someone come nearby so I can yell through the walls. I wish I assembled my rocket launcher at home and brought it here."

Day 3 : "Strangely I slept well. Good thing I have a couple of games on my datapad or I would be bored to tears."

Day 4 : "I tried to shortcut the power using some trailing cables, but I only shocked myself. In such scenario I'd hold my breath until I reclaim, but I'm not sure it will work with such signal jam."

Day 6 : "Shot the door, the bullet bounced and hit me in the ankle. I knew it would happen, but free time always make me take stupid actions."

Day 7 : "My ankle stopped hurting but I heard some scratching in the walls that night. I'm pretty sure the origin of that noise will attack me soon."

Day 8 : "Found out about the noise, a rollerrat fell through a conduit. If it could enter, this means the test is a failure. I'm keeping the rat's corpse in the fridge, any food is good now."

Day 9 : "I'm running low on water. This fridge was nearly empty to starting with. I grabbed a few bottles of alcohol in hope that'll help me to last longer."

Day 10 : "Tthen this fa ren doc yelled at this allumno bureaucrat tha t he habe better merit parce qu ilsavit mieuque nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Day 11 : "Looks like I'm out of alcohol, at least I don't want to eat or even drink anymore."

Day 14 : "I tried yelling, bashing the door, hitting the conduits. Someone have to come by one day or another, why no one is checking here ? "

Day 15 : "Finally, I found some flamethrower ammo under the sofa. I'm going to disassemble it into a bomb and throw it against the door. I don't know if my insurance is valid now, but I can't stay here anymore."

Day 18 : "I just woke up, according the date I was in coma for 3 days. Beside knocking me down, the blast as ruined the door and it look like I can push it open. I can already smell fresh air. I have never been so glad to leave my office.

I think I'll still patent this, under the death trap section."
    Last edited by Boltgun; Feb 6th, 2010 at 00:00:48.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

The matt black ship indistinguishable from the night sky with its running lights off came in from the north. Its engines howling, as it swooped in across the grassy plains to the landing pad to make its final descent.

Even as it was setting down and its engines were cycling down, the rear ramp was already opening. A faint blue light filtered out across the metal plating of the landing pad deck. With a muted thud the ramp made contact with the decking.
    two figures in black bodyarmour prowled down the ramp, weapons at the ready, braced and searching for targets, sweeping from side to side and around the ship they took up positions standing watching out over the grass plains.
    After a moment the shadow of another figure fell out across the landing pad.
    Walking calmy out of the rear hatch was a man wearing a plain black uniform, with a white cross on one lapel.
    Lasliana heaved up her equipment rucsack and musette bag. Turning around she made sure Ursen was also ready with his. He nodded solemnly before shouldering his bags and marching up the ramp past the men in black and disappearing into the ship.
    He had said few words since she had told him what she was going to do, apart from to insist on coming along.

"Miss McCovery!", the man called out whilst walking forwards arm extended.
    Walking to meet him Lasliana dropped her musette bag to grip his forearm in a solid grip as he did with hers.
    "It's damn good to see you again. Vexillum welcomes you back of course. And I'm proud to say that you are now listed as active once more, Captain."
    "Good to see you, again Agent Farax. Doing well?" Lasliana replied, breaking the grip and stooping to pick up her musette bag once more.
    Farax turned to walk by her side as she made her way towards the ship.
    "As well as I can be considering the circumstances. There is alot you will have to deal with once we arrive. But i wont fill you in on the details just yet, Executor November is pissing halestones at the moment and would like to talk to you face to face about it all. By the way will you miss Rubi-Ka?" Farax said, walking with hands clasped behind his back.

"Yes...and no. I feel I have had enough of her politics for a good few months at least. It has become stagnant. No way to break the deadlock, just the same as for the last three years, if not longer. I will miss the deserts, the forests and the grasslands. The planet itself, and Newland. Not the majority of the people or the Corporate thugs. But I have a duty to perform to my family, and that is more important."
    As they walked up the ramp the two soldiers began walking backwards still facing outwards ready, before also disappearing into the ship even as the rear ramp closed.

The whole process too less than three minutes to complete.

As the ship lifted away. Its black shape becoming immediately lost in the night sky once more.
    Breaking atmosphere it reached the larger, sleek, black shape of what looked to be a small privately owned armed carrier.
    In the blink of an eye it too had disappeared as into the blackness of space.
    Last edited by Lasliana; Feb 16th, 2010 at 04:30:30.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Rod View Post
    Mimori absently polished a speck of dust from the stock of he new rifle as she waited for her mark to wander into range. Visual confirmation that the target was within challenge difficulty was confirmed and she was eager to test the salesman's claims. It had helped that he'd done something called a wrangle to let her equip it the first time, but her own buffs and skills were sufficent for now.

She sighted along the crit scope down at the Clan MP near the base of the hill...

<<CRACK>>

2166 damage reported to target. (Critical hit!)

Target falls over dead. Impressed despite herself she picks the rifle up and heads down the hill. Time to loot, then head inside the hill to that lair of cult fanatics to teach them a lesson for so many recent trips to reclaim!

HR
    WAIT!!!! that was you that shot me damn it you know how much time of my day the rezz of that took. not minding the pain........ u mennie

Meanwhile, in Old Athens...

Julia took a deep breath as she was standing at the Old Athen gates.

"Im home" She whispered softly.

She glanced at Thylight next to her and jumped on her toes, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Im gonna go and see few friends, im gonna be right back!"

Later on that day...

"We ready to rock, honey?" Julia fixed her hair.

"Yes, ready to go. Oh! We gonna be late!" Thylight answered.

Julia rushed to the door, with her messy looking hair.

"Silly you" Said Thylight as He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Yush, we better run, so we wont be late! The commander is gonna be MAD if we are late again!" Julia giggled.

As the door closed, Julia took a last glance at her apartment.

"I'll be back... sometime.."

With a small smile on her lips, she closed the door.

"Im coming already! We cant be late!"

She giggled.
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

- Hi Brb. Got plan for credz. Help plz? Draculeet asked
    Brb looked at Draculeet
    - Credz? Shiny credz? Oki
    A few minutes later down at the Bronto stand..
    - Can I help you?
    The brontoburger lady Looked down at the leet.
    - WTS leet meat. U buy? Draculeet asked
    - We at the bronto burger have our own suplyer. We only buy top quality meat
    - Noob! Mine better. See? Draculeet pushed forward Brb
    The lady looked at the fat leet with the eye patch.
    - You cant expect us to sell the meat of that one. Look at it!
    Draculeet looked at Brb.
    - Whats wrong with it? Lots of meat. Wtb?
    - Thats not healthy meat. It's a fat old leet.
    - Not fat. Big bones.. Brb mumbled
    - U hear? Not fat. He...
    He didn't get any longer before the girl closed the door
    - Nerf! He shouted
    - No credz? Brb asked
    - No credz. Draculeet stated disappointed
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

- That's not healthy meat. It's a fat old leet.

See Gimp!!!! I told you not to feed the leets!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Goodbye

I open my eyes and take a long deep breath.
    "We're still not there, are we?" I whisper to Thylight.

He smiles at me, shaking his head a bit.

I sigh and look out from the window. Still nothing more than endless darkness.
    "This is a big step for both of us, Honey..." I lower the tone of my voice. "Are you gonna miss everyone?"

Thy chuckles and nudges against my shoulder gently. "Love, as long as i have you, i am happy."

I smile at him, and place my hand on his head.

"Im gonna miss everyone..." For a moment, there was a feeling of regret in my heart. "Why?"

I close my eyes again.

"Dear Rubi-Ka... I hope i return someday. But for now..." I smile faintly. "I need to go."

(( So yeah, have fun guys, and try and keep RP going as much as ya can! Im gonna take a break now, dunno for how long thou. And maybe come back whenever the new graphics are out Gonna miss yall and the RP in AO, there is nothing as good as parties in Neuters, and all the desperate lookouts for happenings Cyall! ))
    *Giggle*

((You'll be back.....to torture Gun if nothin else. Cya then, lady))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Lucetta:

Lucetta attempted to cover herself up as much as possible as she hurried back to Newland with her precious photos and recordings. Soaked from all the wading, the water had soaked up to her white shirt. She blushed, yet smirked as she hurried on past the occasional jerk whistling at her shirt's new-found transparency. Reaching home, she took a nice relaxing shower, keeping her datapad and camera in clear sight.

After all that, she knew at least someone would want to either get rid of her, or the evidence she found. Whichever way, she had to get it published.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

A letter of resignation

Dear Directors,

The past couple of months have been an eye opener to me. The numerous failures, corrupted citizens and especially the latest rumors that the directors themselves are corrupted, have led to the point I feel I can no longer work truthfully for Omni-Tek. Therefore Ive made the decision to resign completely.

kind regard,

Manny "Chaupin" Calavera
    The Red Brotherhood

- Spring!
    Lise was walking in the forrest.
    - Everything wakes after a long winter, birds building nests, Leets jumping around, flowers, and..
    *suqash*
    Lise looked at what she had stepped in
    - Eww, my new shoe
    - Spring... She mumbled to herself
    - A time for Brontoburgers
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Abbygail was sitting in her living room browsing thru a new medical book.
    It was now 4 years since she was kicked out of med school and labeled as a hypochondriac.
    They could say what they wanted. She knew she was deadly ill. The symptoms were there.
    She grabbed the glass and took another had full with pills.
    What was that? Something felt like..Yes there it was again. A pain in her throat.
    She flipped the pages in the book.
    Pain in the throat...pain in the throat... ah
    Hizr..hizzu..She wished her eyes was better but with the condition she had she knew it was lucky that she could see at all
    Let’s see, Symptoms..
    Pain in the throat..yes
    Irregular pulse..It doesn’t feel 100% regular
    Decreased vision..Yup
    Treatment, take the pills 3 times a day and.. she started to write the recipe.
    Lucky she still had her doctor title.
    With all the different illnesses she had discovered she had over the years, it would be pretty expensive to go to someone else
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

"Rubi-Ka, Third Faction HQ, do you read me? This is Captain McCovery."

"This is Third Faction HQ Captain McCovery, were reading you."

"My business is finished. I shall be returning in the next few days depending on what transport is available. Have my office cleaned out and my quarters made ready please."

"Will do, Captain. Anything else you require?"

"Negative, See you in the flesh soon i hope. Captain McCovery out."

Back home, atleast for now...

Julia opened the door to her apartment. Everything was dusty and messy.

"Im back..."

She whispered as she checked her datapad.

"No word from Thy, huh? I guess he's okay.."

She fell on the couch and let out a long, relieved sigh.

"I wonder how is everyone.. "

Julia grinned widely.

"atleast i know someone missed me"
    *Giggle*

Gunfytr listlessly paces the wall of the compound. He knew better than to get too involved with the local "wildlife" while on assignments. Hearing the grunting roar of a big cat, he spins in place, eyes attempting to pierce the gloom. Finding nothing, he continues pacing. He was sure he'd tucked that part of his life away somewhere safe. Sighing, he shakes his head, "It still hurts..."

Beer watches Gun pace from the shadows of the TOC. Lawdog walks up behind him, and glances up at Gun, then turns to face Beer.

'You heard?'
    'I heard.'
    'What are we gonna do? Hard to believe a local girl could get under the Boss' armor like this.'
    'I'm not sure, yet.'
    Law grins wickedly, 'You know the best thing for heartache is a piece of strange.'
    'You know,' Beer says thoughtfully, 'Thats not a bad idea. Maybe we'll make a trip up to The Grind this week.'
    'Sweet!, Law says excitedly, 'Ill plan something with the Teams!'

Lawdog morphs into a large wolf and bounds away.

Beer glances again at his leader, mooning over a girl like a teenager, and shakes his head.
    Because we said so.

"No.. No.. No.. And No.. NO! You cant go out with her you idiot! ... What i just said, hm?"

Julia covered her face with her palm.

"Im not gonna be longer than a month, believe me... ... NO!! You can NOT!"

"Why? ... ... ... ... She did WHAT!? NO! It is not okay for her to massage your back while She's wearing a bikini!"

"Oh? REALLY!? Well im not gonna go massage all the guys around Rubi'Ka! So that's not even fair!"

"Thy? Cant hear you, bad connection i guess.. Thy? THY!? Was that a woman giggling on the background!?! ARRGH!!"

She threw her comm.device to a wall.

"I know, we are on a break..."

She took a quick glance at her bikinis and a chill went down her spine.
    *Giggle*

Nadab phased out of his Charon near the door in Clon****. Thinking to himself *We really should get an Omni-Pol paint job version of that nano.* Suddenly sounds of explosions, breaking glass came from the other side of the door to the Field Office of Omni-Pol. Pulling out his KMP-5, Nadab burst through the door to a scene of utter mayham.

General Rahal was screaming into his com-unit at least at 200 decibles. Broken computer parts and lab equipment were strewn all over the office. Nadab noticed that other bureaucratic officers in the office were huddled in the corner trying to look unintrusive and seemed to be busy with other paperwork. General Rahal screamed in to the com-unit "I'm coming down there right now. If you don't have that report ready when I get there I'll see that you spend the rest of your misirble life in an Omni-Reform pain amplifier." Disgustedly throwing his com-unit against the wall, General Rahal storms out of Field Ops office.

Waiting for the reverbations and dust to settle, Nadab begain to help pick up the mess. So, what's got the General in a snit today?" One of the clerk-crats looked up, "Omni-Med. It appears they sent the report and evidence from our recent case to DOI instead of back to us." *OH CRAP* thought Nadab. "Well..... I think I'll go investigate some Shadows in Inferno until things get quieter here," Nadab told the clerk. "Good luck on the mess."

Quickly Nadab exited the building, checking to see which garden key he had active and activated his Shadowlands Re-Call Beacon and slowly faded out.
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Quote Originally Posted by Ciyanid View Post

"Oh? REALLY!? Well im not gonna go massage all the guys around Rubi'Ka! So that's not even fair!"
    ((WTB massage.....pst))

(( <3 ))
    Because we said so.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast