Thread: Meanwhile on Rubi-Ka...

"...okay, this wire?
    Yeah, it goes here, aaand this one around here, and connected here...
    Ha! It's working! I aint that bad in electr- "

*ZAP*

"WHAT THE!?!?"

Julia took a slice of drymeat from a plate on her table and glanced at the burned Comm.device on the floor.

"gotta get a new one it seems.."

Roadkill restaurant

At the Roadkill Restaurant in Omni-Ent:

Gaylene O. and her old friend from military camp on their home-land are having a super hot chili pizza, they speak in an old dialect from a far Orbital station around Omicron Persei VIII ((OOC, yes i know this is a Futurama reference, So what? i lack of imagination about realistic nebulas names)):

-"Les patates sont cuites?" asks Mac Moineau VI, a tall solitus.
    -"J'en sait rien, c'est encore un abruti de 'Trox qui est cuistot. Il doit avoir confondu les patates avec des Leets". answers Gaylene.

Mac Moineau just hated when Gaylene was expressing her little racism torward Atroxes, even more when she did it in public. So this time he just decided to change a bit from the last conversation they had (in Rompas Bar for example when he just kept on drinking scotch while Gaylene was complaining about the bad habits the 'Troxes had to smile to anything, joke or not. Well the thing is that an Atrox might smile if you said "sausage")

"I want to tell you th-..." began Mac Moineau, completly shouting in the restaurant.

Oh my! he though. There is something about Mac, he was strong, lovely, sensitive, very good with a machin gun. But he surely didn't know how to answer to Gaylene, she had the brain at the table, and he had the 3 bottle of wine in the blood.

"Yes?" wondered Gaylene looking at the other customers in the restaurant, who were all looking at them in fact.

"You know there is a fact my friend: 'Troxes are meant to be workers, it is on their genetical programs that they have less brain and more grass. Although with big arms right? it's not very hard to lift a hundred pounds but you need the muscles. That's it, i know you love them, you know i hate them. Settled" This just sounded like an omelet recipe on Gaylene lips but it was a omelet recipe that broke the heart of Mac Moineau.
    Even as a veteran of Omni-ArmedForce he had a heart "like that", he cried and began:

"And you! You bloody Opifex! You are ju-..."
    Mac Moineau didn't finish his sentence when 4 Omni-Pol Officers appeared next to their table and said on a very plain voice:

"Omni-Tek is your friend, you are both under arrest for Racist behavior. Please follow us
    - Fachiste, va!" said Gaylene and Mac Moineau altogether. And they went...
    Xenotric: "see that blue name? that indicates its some sort of in character person, some are NPC some are actual people. if you right click them and a chat box comes up its a quest, if you right click and trade opens, you have to appologise for putting your hands into their pockets"

Getting information off the IRRK News is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant...

Gaylene Orbin.

repost

(got asked by a couple of people to repost my leet poem here, so here it is)

walking through West Athens one day
    I met a little leet along the way

He said to me i'm a leet, who are you?
    I replied i'm Steelylgint, how do you do.
    the little leet nodded and chirped away
    it seemed to me he had quite a lot to say

I said little leet i'm just out for walk
    and if you'll follow i'll be happy to talk
    the little leet nodded and chuckled with glee
    and walked down the road, conversing with me.

We walked and talked for hours it seemed
    then the leet indicated he'd quite like some tea
    I took him to my apartment inside backyard 4
    He waited very paitently as i unlocked the door

He got in the door and took one look around
    He said Steelyglint, this is the worst place in town.
    the chairs are old and the carpet is bare.
    how do you expect me to nestle down there
    this apartment is cold, cold as can be.
    now wont you hurry up and fetch me some tea

I glared at the leet, held my tounge in my head
    and rather than yell, made him some tea instead.
    when i returned to the lounge, something was wrong.
    things were no longer, where they used to belong
    he'd chewed up the chairs, and chewed up the table.
    ch42 radio no longer worked cause he chewed up the cable.

When i asked why he'd done such a thing.
    He merely laughed and started to sing
    you took too long to make me my tea
    so i ate your stuff, cause i was getting hungry.
    with a wink a smile and a nod of his head.
    he waddled over, to have a nap in my bed.

With a roar of rage, that sure wasn't dull
    A beeping backpack, landed fair on his skull
    when i lifted the pack, he was as dead as can be
    oh goody i thought, i can have him for tea
    after some time, i decided what to do.
    I turned that annoying leet into a nice pot of stew.

I Grinned as i stirred, and planned for the meal ahead.
    how well will the little leet go, with some nice crusty bread.

Steely

*walks into a small warhouse filled with diffrent sizes of boxes covered in a layer of dust.
    Tux pulls out a few boxes and tosses a few Dress-me-up-Agrestus out*

Oh there they are!
    Dress-me-up-Zoras, all complete with makeup and several flowerdresses. Xeenah will be delighted when she sees them.

Aaw crap! you gotta be kidding me! Only eleven Zoras left...

*looks at a Agrestus and grins while getting some scissors*

There we go, that looks almost as accurate as possible, now who will notice...

*doorbuzz*

Cher tapped on the door panel.

"Name, business and smile for the camera!
    - Delivery from Borealis Discount Company for Cherelle Clay!
    - Leave it there, thankyouhaveaniceday!"

She watched and waited for the delivery boy to leave before opening the door to pick up the package, then brought it back inside. After scanning it, she opened the box.

11 matching figurines and one that obviously wasn't from the same set. It reminded her vaguely of Agrestus, who she had seen three times in person.

"I guess I'll have to strike a name from my gift list", she sighed.

She started pulling out all the figurines and the matching accessories - the color of the flowers on the dresses would go nicely with a streak of ketchup! - and proceeded to wrap 10 individual packages.

"This one I keep to cheer me up... But what am I gonna do with that one?" she said to herself, staring pensively at the Zora and the Agrestus figurines.

Cher dressed up the Zora figurine with the most colorful flower dress, cut the dress thigh high. She then empaled the figurine on a note holder (because the balance was off on the figurines, why else?) and glued one of its hands on the hip, the other raised in a beckoning pose. She bend one leg, the foot at the height of the other knee, in a pose suggesting one of these women she heard of in Omni-Ent.

She fetched a celluloid sheet, scissors and a marker. After finishing her work, she pinned the celluloid cartoon bubble to the figurine.

When Kotts arrived moments later and leaned over her to kiss her neck as usual, he never finished his movement. He stared at the sight of the leisurely positioned figurine with a bubble reading "I have an iron grip!", standing at the corner of Cher's desk.

"Street-walker Zora... That's new." He kissed her neck, grinning broadly.

Cher finished labeling the ten packages. "I hope it's gonna cheer them up as well", she replied with a beaming smile. She then turned her eyes to the twelfth unmatching figurine.

"Now, what to do with Agrestus..."
    Last edited by Xeenah; Jun 2nd, 2009 at 03:12:25.

At once, in Fiend or Foe

It's starting like a song, see? a song. yes, a song...

The *Intro!* is made by the harmonic sounds coming from Baboon, and the singer is Ellen Satriavato. A "nouveau riche", her story is amazing. Yeah, well not. Anyway she's the singer, and a very bad one.

"So you see dear, -giggle- she just told me after that, you know what you know what? -giggle-..."

*Chorus!*

Gaylene sighs in pain, she never though anybody could be that boring. Well maybe Phillip Ross could be that boring but she didn't dare even say it to her Bronto Burger in case that any Omni-Reform agent put a microphone in the Bronto meat...
    "... So yeah she told him that. Crazy isn't it?"
    "hu, yeah sure" Gaylene's answer looking at the grid access machine.
    "Oh dear, your bad haircut is comparable to your complete lack of social grace." Ellen spit in a snake voice

*Refrain!*

Krr'K (Yamatuchi reloading?), Zziih! (Aiming?), No anger or argue babe just a big bullet in your head, "Aaaaahh!!!" Baam, Sprouch.

*Outro!*

Gaylene talking alone, running away from cops in Omni-Ent south harbor:
    "Completly lack of social grace, right okay. I hate people, and i don't like talking with them. But damn! My haircut?..."
    Xenotric: "see that blue name? that indicates its some sort of in character person, some are NPC some are actual people. if you right click them and a chat box comes up its a quest, if you right click and trade opens, you have to appologise for putting your hands into their pockets"

Getting information off the IRRK News is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant...

Gaylene Orbin.

Mary was done for the day and started on her answer to Eeod

VIP invitation sendt...

She looked up when she heard a noice

"Damn Leetbots!"
    Mary looked around and reached for the closest one
    and after a few seconds there was a horrible metallic noice.

She vent back to her writing

"Now where was I

Vip invitation sendt..

Aha"

Vip sendt to Astera.
    Could you send someone down to look at the shredder? It's acting up after one of your Leetbots got stuck in the opening.
    Last edited by Gimpeline; Jun 2nd, 2009 at 07:47:45.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

I am looking for that engineer please, have you seen him?

That's the thing, I still remember when i was on the COS (Citadel Orbital Station) near Jupiter when i saw this advertisement about starting an eternal life on Rubi-Ka, the adv was sponsored by Omni-Tek of course... Yes yes i remember, i was 25 turning 26 on august. I had just won a good looking note -the one with four 0 after the first number- since i sold a novel to PlayBoy-Jupiter.
    So, as I love to say: Live fast, die young (that is a bit of a moto that was ruined on my first step out of the ICC shutter) I took the next spacebus to Rubi-Ka Orbital station...

Yes yes... I remember now: Eternal life, Freedom, Properity, and more i don't clearly remember of.

Hey, if you just go awkward for Omni-Pol they shoot you on Perma-Death and the Sentinel don't even mind to torture you days during before sending you to your Reclaim assurance center on Omni Territory. Where is freedom down here? The damn scientists from Omni-Tek screwed the Terra-formation and they cannot control their animals. The other "dark side" scientist infested the land with mutants. And about prosperity, think about those beggard which you give fews coins for a joke!

... Gaylene just look at the sky and see a Station up there, one of those making sure no Alien ship get in, not very efficient though.

-How do i leave this planet again? Did you see that engineer please? I am looking for him...
    Last edited by Mceagle; Jun 4th, 2009 at 07:04:42. Reason: correction

Gaylene Orbin.

Agrestus leaned back against a wall in Newland, and squinted his eyes as he looked up to the harsh Rubi-Kan suns glaring back at him.

Today was just another day to wait, knowing the one he loved would be thrown into disaster any day from now. And he couldn't do anything at all to stop it.
    His appearance had changed due to the stress clawing at him. His once spiky hair was now much flatter, covering his forehead with a wavy blonde fringe, along with stubble over his previously clean shaven face.

He wiped his brow and took hold of his whiskey bottle, pouring another glass. Now, he wasn't going to tolerate anything he didn't like in his territory.
    A man walked up to the bar nearby, leaned over and plucked a bottle from the bar underneath Dante's nose. Dante barely had to open his mouth before Agrestus was blocking the thief's path.

Taking out his frustration on the thief, Agrestus lifted him up by the collar and slammed his face onto the bar, continuing until the thief could barely stand. He cuffed the man and kicked him over to one of the Militia nearby, who was now used to but still slightly unsettled at Agrestus' much more rough behaviour developing.

Agrestus sat back down, and continued to drink his whiskey as if nothing ever happened.

Dabblez regards Eeod as he, brush in hand, puts the final touches on the new RUR Yuttos Energy Drink billboard.

"How's it coming?" she asks.

"Nearly done." replies Eeod. He reads proudly out the text of the billboard he has just completed lettering which says 'I don't care what it is as long as it's tasty! Larnue.' "That sure is a snappy slogan. Good thing you caught her saying that on Channel 42, Dabblez."

"Technically," says Dabblez "I think Larnue was talking about leet ribs rather than Yuttos Energy Drink, but the principle is the same." She examines Eeod's work a little longer then asks. "What's that bit on the left?" indicating what looks like a doodle.

"Oh, that's Larnue." says Eeod.

"That's not Larnue, that is just the drawing of a stick person."

"That's all I know how to draw." replies Eeod apologetically. "And professional artists are really, really expensive."

"Yes, I can see the resemblance now. Nice work, Eeod. Keep it up."
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Staring blankly at something that didn't come out right on the screen, a small window appears...

New Message

VIP Wedding Invitation.

With a smile, she reads and replies:

If Ergo accepts, I would be happy to join in this celebration. Would it be possible to get a seat directly behind either Tarkhan Zora or Eva Pourais?

Sincerely,

Taren

Sending it, she stands and says out loud, "Memo Open" The screens implanted in her eyes show a small blank window waiting to be filled with a reminder.

"Make a "I shot Philip Ross" note to pin on the back of either Pourais or Zora for wedding."

Memo Saved.

Sat on the floor of my apartment spending time sifting through seven years of photographs

.. surely by now I should have some sort of... oh no, no system.. who the.. nope no idea... is that, yes.. hehe what a dreadful outfit.

Picks up another handful

Oh my goodness ...

Sips her coffee and flicks through the photographs

.. noway, I had no idea. That will be useful...

Sends a message to Private Oozi and Private Psysim detailing her find

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post

"Make a "I shot Philip Ross" note to pin on the back of either Pourais or Zora for wedding."

Memo Saved.
    ((OOC/ WAhaha ! I should have though about that kind of things, I like yer style))

Gaylene Orbin.

Eeod stood in front of his desk.
    "Memo open.", he said.
    Nothing happened.
    Again; "Memo open."
    Nothing.

Disappointed he picked up his blocnote and a pencil an scribbled down;
    "Memo; This company is seriously in need of funds to update equipment."

He threw the blocknote and the pencil on his bed, walked out, closed the door and mumbled; "Save."
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeod View Post
    Eeod stood in front of his desk.
    "Memo open.", he said.
    Nothing happened.
    Again; "Memo open."
    Nothing.

Disappointed he picked up his blocnote and a pencil an scribbled down;
    "Memo; This company is seriously in need of funds to update equipment."

He threw the blocknote and the pencil on his bed, walked out, closed the door and mumbled; "Save."
    ((LOL! The eye screen idea was something I got out of ...I think TAG magazine a long time ago.))

Starring at an increasingly complicated nano-interface screen, Ferrex Baldwin attempted to delete a number of interconnected password encrypted urgent priority messages. The tedious process had taken far too long and the strange hum from somewhere below his Rome Blue office was not helping.

"No, I do not wish to purchase a bridge between ground surfaces in an as-of-yet unnamed archipelago in the Reck." Immediately upon deletion, the connected message surfaced to the front of the interface, highlighting Urgent, For Recipient's Eyes Only. Upon decryption, the bureaucrat murmured "I am not aware of any such distant relative who may or may not be in need of access codes for assisting me in my financial endeavors." Again, deleting the entry, another spiraled into prominence, and another, and another.

--Paperwork endures--
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

Julia was sitting in Newland, near the clothes shop, under a tree, tapping her wristpad and muttering something into her comm. unit.

Handsome man was standing next to Julia, smiling widely, eying her legs, and trying to take a peek under her skirt..
    "Hey sweetpie, wana come with me for a drink or two, to my place?"

Julia let out a long sigh, raised her pistol and fired, sending the man into reclaim.

"No, Im busy."

((Please tell me that was Phreakster . made me laugh))

Well...it wasnt me, I dont need to Try peeking under her skirt ))

((

"Handsome man was standing next to Julia"

No, it wasnt phreakster

))

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast