Thread: ARK/Player RP Meeting December 2006

ARK/Player RP Meeting December 2006

Morning! Apologies for the late posting of this. The log of the RP Meeting log in December 2006. Due to the forums only allowing 15,000 words per post I've had to fragment it, but it's all still here. Enjoy!

: Devdas: clears his throat
    : Devdas: great that you couldall come.
    : Devdas: Due to the size of the meeting we will use moderation.
    : Devdas: if you have a comment or question you just drop a ! or ? and you will be called in turn.
    : Windguaerd: nods
    : Berael: mew
    : Xaun: Can Fixietrox get warped
    : Devdas: Since we want to keep it somewhat in a timely manner, I will enforce moderation and the curretn topic.
    : Devdas: Please dont go too far off the topic at hand,
    : Devdas: The discussion will consist of 2 parts
    : Xaun: nods
    : Devdas: 1) my questions
    : Devdas: 2) your questions
    : Tambrey: chuckles
    : Kithiria: smiles and nods
    : Devdas: If you have to leave. just drop one of us a tell and we will kick you out.
    : Devdas: the door leads nowwhere
    : Jujuwalker: there's no "general feedback" period ?
    : Kintaii: That would be part 2.
    : Devdas: Since we have mostly players that are around for a bit, I dont need to introduce ark and the events team I guess. or has anyone a question to that?
    : Xaun: shakes her head
    : Psychogirl: shakes her head.
    : Kintaii: You guys know us, we're the usual suspects.
    : Xaun: grins
    : Devdas: Excellent. Than let me cover that part with simply introducing the 3 stooges
    : Devdas: Dernial, Production Coordinator, he keeps a balance between various event types and dimensions.
    : Devdas: Kintaii, well, everyone knows kintaii, even noone would ever admit it.
    : Kintaii: beams.
    : Jujuwalker: why ?
    : Devdas: And the guy up front would be me. Assistant Director, the one who tells people what to do.
    : Devdas: Trying to keep stuff running and all that filthy paperwork is my job
    : Devdas: Ok, then before I get to the first question. Some general points from my side.
    : Devdas: ARK is a volunteer program, that means while we try to do whatever we can, while we enjoy to put lots of time into it. we cant put as much in it as we would like. therefor dont be too sad if our replies to your ideas are slow, or storylines are longer and a bit jerky, due to issues outside of ao.
    : Devdas: Recently Funcom has taken over the support for the 3rd AO server.
    : Devdas: That means we are also supporting a 3rd dimension with events and storyline now.
    : Devdas: So even more work *smile*
    : Devdas: And the last excuse for today would be the fact that we can NOT to ingame changes, switch around game mechanics like we want, all questions and comments are to be directed to feedback@anarchy-online.com
    : Devdas: that aside everything else that has to do with events and rp in general, you are welcome to send to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com
    : Devdas: that will be read by us and commented on.
    : Devdas: the timeframe in wich the comment and feedback is done by us depends on the content you give us. If the question is tricky it may tike a bit.
    : Devdas: But it WILL be read.
    : Devdas: Now that this is all out of the way. My first actual question.
    : Devdas: What was in your eyes our top event since spring?
    : Windguaerd: !
    : Berael: !
    : Astera: !
    : Tambrey: wonders was borealis elections before sping?
    : Nyadach: !
    : Devdas: Go ahead windguaerd
    : Xaun: !
    : Nuser: !
    : Windguaerd: Lost Eden....pretty much all I've seen was related to the coming of the expansion, as you have done every time. I must make this comment....sad but true...soon after an expansion comes out...events DIE...nothing done for a while, I can attest to that, been here since june 2001.
    : Windguaerd: Thats all.
    : Devdas: Go ahead Berael
    : Berael: Could you clarify which events have been ark events events rather than main FC storyline events? Was the invasion of borealis a ark event or FC? Was the Invasion of newland by the legion an ark event?
    : Devdas: Character running around in geen or now blue names are events by us. Changes to were NPCs are stationed is done by FC.
    : Kintaii: Also, for the purpose of the discussion, we're not really seperating the two. This is just to see what you guys liked, reguardless of whether we in the Events team did it, or if it was a pure FC thing.
    : Berael: oki, i'm done then
    : Devdas: thank you, Astera, your turn
    : Astera: That most recent raid into "terra". Great event. Getting lots of good comments on it.
    : Astera: i'm done.
    : Devdas: nods
    : Devdas: xaun?
    : Akhilleus: !
    : Chaupin: !
    : Xaun: In general I have liked most of the events that have happened. I would be unable to name a particular one that has occured as my favorite. I enjoy seeing alot of them be it pro omni, neutral and especially clan.
    : Xaun: I however do see an issue with events that are directly oriented around one super non killable ARK/NPC showing up and laying waste to a group of people. I see that as futile. A recent event as such occured regarding that. It turned alot of people off to RP.
    : Xaun: All characters should at least be attackable.. even if winning is not possible.
    : Xaun: That is all.
    : Devdas: Ok. Let me repeat my question.
    : Devdas: the Question was, what was the BEST event.
    : Devdas: I m going to filter your answers now, everything that does not match the question will be ignored.
    : Devdas: Nuser, the floor is yours.
    : Tarendar: !
    : Nuser: Best events in my oppinions are those one on one encounters. A person spreading out breadcrumbs and then its up to the org to figure out what it was about. Like the resent one Nuser had with a guy from Division 6..I'm still eager to see if that would actually lead to something further or a one time happening
    : Nuser: Those for me contains more RP story than any other events
    : Devdas: simply grins
    : Kintaii: whistles innocently.
    : Devdas: There will be a bit more with them again. And it will be realy interesting.
    : Nuser: Those massive events with loads of killing usually leads to confusement for my part...but lose those little encounters where you actually interact
    : Astera: looks over at Nuser
    : Devdas: Nyadach, your turn, sorry, for skipping the line.
    : Nuser: All I see from arks side is shouting and shooting
    : Nuser: Thats it
    : Nyadach: Thank you Devdas. Loved the appearance of Volcatius at the NLF party. Ok it decended into violence sadly, but it was a good event of you guys mixing with things not started by you, and done with other players storys. Also the Borealis invasion (sorry my fellow neuts) but has been brillient for kicking things off, if to slow moving. Thank you.
    : Nuser: nods
    : Tambrey: agrees
    : Devdas: nods too, so he is not excluded.
    : Devdas: Akhilleus, your turn.
    : Akhilleus: Nyadach said what prettyn much what i was going to say. Sad not to see anymore of that storyline. Thats all.
    : Kithiria: !
    : Devdas: Borealis,*makes some notes* it actually is something I would to play out abit more. though there are like a dozen storys I would like to play out more *sigh*
    : Devdas: Cahupin, your next
    : Chaupin: not sure if it was before or after the spring but I liked the meg becky and her lost little leets in borealis aswell.
    : Chaupin: thats all.
    : Devdas: *thinks a moment* ah, yes, ok thanks.
    : Devdas: Next is Berael
    : Berael: I think the best Event was the invasion of Newland by the Legion. First off, it was hard but the neutrals prevailed, which gave us all a sense of accomplishment even against an unknown foe. It also retained the mysteriousness of the legions without cheapening it. Secondly it was an RP event that allowed for more capable characters who were in line with the game system, not just the low level 'rp characters'.
    Last edited by Lornavash; Jan 3rd, 2007 at 12:01:51. Reason: Adding intro and description.

: Tambrey: !
    : Berael: done
    : Devdas: Thank you.
    : Devdas: Tarenda
    : Nuser: frowns thinking back at legion shooting at nlf mages
    : Tarendar: I'm agreeing that the Borealis invasion was the best thing.. but for a particular reason.
    : You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Sagramor' has reached enlightenment.
    : Tarendar: Not only has it had a real, permanent effect on the world, which is always cool, but the event itself lasted long enough for people to see things changing, as it were.
    : Tarendar: There was enough time elapsed that everybody could grab a protest sign and grumble at the Omnis, before it "calmed down" into the Borealis-as-den-of-PvP that I suspect you wanted all along.
    : Tarendar: Dragged in a lot of people who didn't think of themselves as RPers that way. Okay, done.
    : Devdas: us, had not that much to do with the change in borealis, that was a storyline change by Funcom.
    : Devdas: we merely ran some patrols and small events around it.
    : Devdas: Berael.... erh.. no Windguaerd
    : Windguaerd: BEST event lately?....honestly, and without any offense intended...February of 2004, Radiman's efforts to revive the CoT. Anything after that has been "ok" at least for clan side, mostly unfinished events, or events that didn't make sense. The neutral elections in NL was ok, the gang of thugs killing Gorgefodder was mediocre...another 'shoot, kill and leave" wash and rinse event, Borealis takeover...ok sometimes, mediocre at some points. I havent seen anything lately to label as "best" in my experience I'm sorry to say.
    : Devdas: thank you, Kithiria your turn
    : Kithiria: Another vote for the Borealis takeover, without a doubt. I feel a lot of events are too easily missed, don't leave a lasting impression, or attract too much buffoons (eg, Zora's speech). Borealis sparked emotions and involved everyone in an unavoidable way.
    : Kithiria: That's all
    : Devdas: I see,a good point.
    : Devdas: Currently last comment for the 1st question fromTambrey.
    : Tambrey: Personally my favorite event was pre take over. With the Borealis Canidates. But i think that was more of a potential feeling, the new chars introduces really sparked an interest with me and what they could do in the future if they had been allowed to grow.
    : Tambrey: Also I was very much a fan when Nya went insane.
    : Tambrey: .done
    : Xaun: chuckles at the last statement
    : Nyadach: chuckles
    : Nyadach: (( and thanks Dernial for assisting with that ))
    : Devdas: Two of the candidates are actually still around a bit, with a small story of there own.
    : Berael: wonders how that was any different then normal with nya...
    : Xaun: giggles
    : Tambrey: ((wtb felkios ))
    : Devdas: Alright, even though some have already answered the next question to great extent, I ll ask it for the others:
    : Devdas: What was the worst event you have seen since spring?
    : Tambrey: !
    : Jujuwalker: !
    : Devdas: Go ahead Berael
    : Boltgun: !
    : Berael: types furiously
    : You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Xtrophic' has reached enlightenment.
    : Berael: The worst event in my eyes was the Borealis Take-over, hands down. Though it was last and did strike a cord with a lot of non-rpers, it was completely -unresponsive- to the events unfolding in real time. Although we got a snazzy sign, there were people all over borealis teaming up and taking down guard after guard. People who were rallying the troops and working to take back the city. I felt that was completely ignored for the benefit of the 'protestors'.
    : Berael: So it made an impression, but I think that impression was: FC doesn't care about what we do, they just want to push their own agenda, or the agend of their 'favorites'
    : Devdas: Interesting, so many views about one storyline. though it was a rather big one in the end.
    : Devdas: Tambrey. your turn.
    : Tambrey: Berael said exactly what I wanted to say.
    : Tambrey: .done
    : Psychogirl: nods
    : Devdas: ok
    : Devdas: Kithiria then.
    : Kithiria: While the random hit-and-run attacks add the least to the RP'ing, the most dissapointing event for me was Zora's speech. A lot of hype, a less than perfect delivery, and too one-sided to allow anyone to take it seriously.
    : Devdas: One sided in what regard?
    : Windguaerd: nods and agrees it was a badly written speech for a CEO, sounded like a madman going on and on
    : Kithiria: One-sidedly aggresive. If you take the speech seriously you can either go kill clanners or go traitor. It left no room for subtlety or personal opinion
    : Dabblez: !
    : Devdas: ah, ok.
    : Devdas: Well, Zora is more the single minded military person after all.
    : Devdas: He should hire some pr guy to write his speeches
    : Kithiria: chuckles and nods
    : Devdas: Dabblez, Is that comment in regard to Kithiria?
    : Berael: would thing OT would have an entire army of PR guys...
    : Dabblez: Yeah
    : Khuri: !
    : Devdas: go ahead hten
    : Dabblez: The trouble is, on the ground nothing really changes
    : Keanne: !
    : Dabblez: Zora overplayed his hand. Tell Omni to keep thier distance from Neutrals was never going to happen
    : Dabblez: As a result it just seems that the Omni employees will full ignore him
    : Dabblez: As a result, the character is weakened. It's like issuing an ultimatium you can't enforce
    : Dabblez: Done
    : Kithiria: agrees completely
    : Xaun: holds out a clan App and winks
    : Devdas: I believe Khuri has something about the Zora speech too?
    : Kithiria: remember she needs a OT app form to be around clanners and waves it back at Xaun
    : Khuri: Yes.
    : Devdas: go ahead then.
    : Khuri: Zora isn't Ross. After the very poor first public approach of him, i found the second speech now pretty much more what i'd suggest of a former general who's been in like war all his life. He does think single-minded, and i think it is a welcome difference to Ross appareance. What people might forget here is that Omni-Tek, to an extend, consists of people who should follow their CEO, and if not Reform knocks on their door. The problem is, you can not enforce Reform on the players against their will, and since most players do want to think free, they collide with this character.
    : Khuri: Done.
    : Devdas: Than you.
    : Devdas: Keanne?
    : Keanne: The matter was brought up in BoD meeting, though, so it's not all lost. Taking account the relatively slow speed "official" stuff happens and has to happen.... I don't think all is lost yet. We just might see the reform taking actions against... let's say... hmm.. R.U.R.
    : Keanne: done
    : Fayelure: !
    : Devdas: Fayelure, about the Zora speech?
    : Fayelure: yes
    : Devdas: alright, go ahead please.
    : Fayelure: In regards to Zora, like Khuri, I believe it was in line with his personality of the past year: he's been a paper tiger and he's looking for claws and teeth now.
    : Fayelure: That is all.
    : Devdas: Back to Jujuwalker then, you worst event since spring?
    : Jujuwalker: I would say, the borealis invasion, amongs other things because it completely nuked all the work going into the borealis elections. You have NO IDEA how many people you burned on that, since a lot of people actually waited to see how the newland eleciton would go , so they would try to get elected in borealis instead. Berael here is a perfect example of this , as are most of the old school neutral leaders, who were planning to run for the bory race. By killing the borealis election, you effectively turned off a whole bunch of people from joining in the rp effort. The effects also made my job as a NLCC rep a lot harder too, ( more on that later, and done)
    : Devdas: Understandable.
    : Devdas: Chaupin?
    : Chaupin: bereal said practiaclly what i wanted to say
    : Chaupin: *berael
    : Berael: mewmew o.O
    : Devdas: smiles
    : Devdas: Then lets hear what Boltgun got.
    : Boltgun: Reequiping the militia. As I know it's not up to us to decide how they'll be coded, there have been items donated to it without any effect...
    : Boltgun: The nelwand militia I mean
    : Berael: !!!
    : Devdas: erh... yes
    : Berael: sorry, ignore that
    : Berael: for another question
    : Devdas: The plan was actually to do something like the CoT did with there Tir urban patrolers.
    : Xaun: o.O
    : Devdas: Unfortunatly due to LE Funcom was not able to put in any changes to guards.
    : Jujuwalker: LE's been released. will it happen now?
    : Devdas: No idea.
    : Boltgun: hum is there a chance that it will be taken upon account ?
    : Devdas: I 'm positive that at some point some guards will be changed. In what regard this will effect the Militia I dont know.

: Boltgun: if not I'd prefer to concentrate on events that will bring something for sure instead
    : Boltgun: done
    : Devdas: To get something 'for sure' it has to work without changes to the game itself.
    : Boltgun: yea I meant that
    : Xaun: grumbles under her breath
    : Devdas: Some of the equipment is in use by the Militia though I believe? Atleast by the ones with the blue names. not the ones with white names.
    : Berael: ! - Regarding the militia
    : Devdas: Go ahead then
    : Dernial: Usually the patrols that Generall Hekkat takes out with him has the new equipment.
    : Berael: I understand about the coding issue but I think there is another problem with that as an event
    : Berael: Wolf Brigade, and I mean all of us, busted our asses to get that stuff in under twenty hours from the point it was posted. I posted that we turned it in. Toog and Hezzak seemed to have - no idea- that we did any more at all.
    : Berael: That was troubling for me
    : You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Meriadoc' has reached enlightenment.
    : Berael: I suppose i'm done
    : Jujuwalker: i was actually gonna touch on that in seciton two.
    : Devdas: I 'll have to look into this one again after the meeting, its a bit ago by now. Need to refresh my mind on it before I can make a call about it.
    : Berael: mewmew
    : Windguaerd: grins at Berael the cat
    : Devdas: But I will check what exactly happend and were stuff went awkward, except the patchign in thing.
    : Berael: mew =P
    : Devdas: Next up..
    : Devdas: Xaun.
    : Xaun: I think Berael covered it the best.
    : Xaun: Borealis was to me the worst for the same reasons.
    : Xaun: Get a buncha people into making a difference.. then slam the door in their face and say tuff
    : Xaun: that always leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
    : Xaun: done
    : Devdas: Well, they made a difference, the unicorns were called out and clans can walk around in borealis again
    : Xaun: chuckles
    : Devdas: Windguaerd?
    : Windguaerd: Hmm, I have to comment, that some events are NOT bad...but become bad when a character vanishes, ie the ARK behind it no longer RP it or leaves ARK/AO....and nobody steps in to continue the role or "replace" him, either in a storyline or as a TLC...
    : Windguaerd: I can't say exactly....of course...how you keep track of each greenie/TLC and who they interact with to keep as a reference...
    : Windguaerd: For example...bare with me
    : Devdas: yeah, change in the department roster can be a real problem.
    : Windguaerd: And dont laugh...
    : Nyadach: thinks we all miss Nevar
    : Windguaerd: In a soap opera characters dont change...but actors playing the role DO....and if they are good, the audience ACCEPT the character as the same, even with a different face...
    : Windguaerd: So...why cant that work in ARK?
    : Xaun: requires a more consitent database of events I believe..
    : Devdas: Because we dont write down all the dialouges for our character for the next year.
    : Windguaerd: Heh
    : Windguaerd: Every heard of short comments?
    : Windguaerd: "Talked to X X X, about X in general"
    : Windguaerd: Heh
    : Kintaii: Perhaps you could give us a notable example of something like that you've seen?
    : Jujuwalker: i have plenty.
    : Windguaerd: If I was to read every log chat of RP events to keep track, I'd have no time to RP
    : Jujuwalker: i was saving that whole discussion for section two
    : Xaun: I could give an example
    : Kintaii: We'll take Windguaerd's example first, since he brought the topic up.
    : Windguaerd: That is all, you get the idea.
    : Devdas: There is also the problem with the fact that this is roleplay for us not acting. I for once would never play someone elses role (except the legacy leaders since they are not so much one personals character)
    : Devdas: Neither am I sure I would like to see someone play one of my LTCs.
    : Nuser: (LTC?)
    : Devdas: Regardless, for the bigger sidestories we have a system that should allow us to maintain us and bring it to the preplaned end by someone else should the inventor leave
    : Devdas: (Long Term Character)
    : Dabblez: ( Long Term Characters ))
    : Kintaii: Storylines are, often, the propriety knowledge of the individual running them. Major storyline characters, such as Zora, are transferrable as they're part of a much larger picture. However, there are times when a character simply fades away, or has no further purpose. Even in the case of where they do, if the ARK playing them leaves, and we have no further information on the character or the stories surrounding them, then there's nothing we can do.
    : Nuser: (right. thanks)
    : Kintaii: I would still like an example from you though, Windguaerd.
    : Windguaerd: So instead an LTC dissapears and all the roleplayers who interacted with him who enjoyed it...lose it?
    : Khuri: But what about the characters in general at least? If you create one, make some short notes at least about what they're like, so in worst case someone can play a character for once. Take BoD leaders for example on that. In worst case, if the actual ARK behind a char is not there, but the char is important (or the ARK is gone), someone else can give it a go.
    : Devdas: Yes, if you cancel your account, all the ARKs who had fun roleplaying with you will loose it.
    : Kintaii: Something to note, too, is that we are not a large group of people. We don't always have the resources to cover every role available.
    : Kintaii: There are a lot more LTCs out there than there are us.
    : Windguaerd: Devdas made a good point....hmm...did I get pwned?
    : Berael: yes mew
    : Kithiria: nods
    : Kintaii: Since Windguaerd doesn't want to give an example, I'll take one from Jujuwalker.
    : Windguaerd: Ok, I will concede, for now. Next.
    : Devdas: We have the general info about all of our characters actually. but having someone else playing it... it is odd.
    : Khuri: I can understand that.
    : Astera: nods
    : Devdas: To give some short numbers for Kintaiis point. We are 10 highly active people. We are delivering for 3 servers, with 3 sides, we have a total of .... nearly 20 legacy leaders, way over 20 low key and another 20 mid key LTCs.
    : Windguaerd: Choosing between odd....and an infinished event, I take off.
    : Windguaerd: odd.
    : Windguaerd: 10 people?
    : Windguaerd: looks shocked
    : Kintaii: Like I said, we're not a big group.
    : Kintaii: The same person who plays that Omni-Tek director you hate so much may also play your clan legacy leader, while also being a member of the Legion.
    : Berael: trippy
    : Kintaii: We have to multi-task, and give out multiple roles to as many of us as we can. And we simply can't handle everything at once.
    : Devdas: Personally I 'm playing 10 reoccuring characters. plus the occasinoal one time sidecast. Planing storylines main and side. coordianting 3 server with 3 sides each. and running an ark department.
    : Kintaii: Devdas: The hardest working man in Omni-Tek. And the Clans. And the NLC. And everywhere else.
    : Devdas: And most likely the ICC too soon.
    : Devdas: Go ahead Khuri
    : Boltgun: oh yes !
    : Khuri: Just about the 3 dimension thing. The german server had their own ARK team before, and they produced events as well. Not that i want to sound unfair towards you or them, but can't they proceed themselves anymore, like they obviously did in the past as well?
    : Devdas: looks up
    : Berael: offers devdas some Steaming Hot Cup of Enhanced Coffee
    : Devdas: Marlek is one of the ARKs from DIM3
    : Devdas: though not events.
    : Devdas: There event team consists of 3 people.
    : Khuri: Okay...
    : Khuri: Done.
    : Devdas: They are keeping things running. but since we are now the same department it is kinda obvious that we try to keep things more consistent now
    : Kintaii: They'll be working with us, and vice-versa.
    : Khuri: Do you speak german?
    : Devdas: the ! after Khuri.
    : Windguaerd: chuckles
    : Boltgun: as much as I wish to stay, I'm needed elsewhere. Cya later.
    : Devdas: *scroll* Astera
    : Astera: Just so you know, everyone here appreciates the events team (i'm sure). We don't get much time like this so Thank You for working so hard for us and the storyline.
    : Astera: done.
    : Kithiria: Yes, thank you!
    : You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Hotepsteppa' has reached enlightenment.
    : Devdas: You can always write once a week a loveletter to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com
    : Windguaerd: agrees, he is roasting them a little but with respect, 5 years of support for ARK and their team im particular means something
    : Astera: will do.
    : Astera: smiles
    : Windguaerd: You are going to encourage peeps to send some....pics of leets doing lude acts
    : Xaun: aye thanks
    : Windguaerd: grins
    : Devdas: ok, now back on track.... I noted down Jujuwalker with a comment.
    : Jujuwalker: woaw, that was like 20 minutes ago
    : Windguaerd: blames OT
    : Astera: mumbles about not seeing the ! way up on that fence. :P
    : Jujuwalker: i can't even scroll up to where that was.
    : Devdas: Ok, I take you have forgotten your comment then *grins* suits me. I can procede to the next question.
    : Jujuwalker: oh ya, ok, now i get it.
    : Windguaerd: winks at Juju
    : Jujuwalker: when you mentionnned that the borealis protests " changed something".
    : Nyadach: chuckles about this is a fine example of neutral leadership minds in action
    : Jujuwalker: while someone else , i think xaun was mentionning people acting out, and getting slammed in the face.
    : Devdas: Ah yes. I like this question. Trip down memoryline. Your all time favouite character(LTC)/event. throw out your ! while we see what Juju comes up with.
    : Jujuwalker: this whole "doing something, then not actually caring what happens". Well, i just want to give out a small, but important example of the consequenses this can have. berael sitting next to me? she's the one that largely organised the whole " borealis protest " thing.
    : Berael: blinks

: Jujuwalker: you know what she says to people now when they mention any kind of protests ? " protests change nothing".
    : Jujuwalker: It's harsh, but i can understand her frustration, and i wanted to convey that.
    : Dabblez: ! on Juju's remark
    : Jujuwalker: some sometimes, not all changes happen the way you would think.
    : Jujuwalker: (done)
    : Devdas: go ahead then.
    : Dabblez: RUR from time to time get involed in some mad schemes. One of whihc was the Nuetral Token Board some 3 years ago
    : Dabblez: Now we entered that project with no real hope of actually getting it
    : Dabblez: The point was, to have fun along the way
    : Dabblez: We did tons of events to promote this story
    : Dabblez: But the events WERE the point, they WERE the fyun
    : Dabblez: that eventualy the item was introduced is only the cherry on top
    : Dabblez: done
    : Xaun: ! regarding example stil
    : Devdas: Example?
    : Xaun: heh
    : Xaun: of when an ARK goes MIA
    : Xaun: and a story goes poop
    : Devdas: uhm...
    : Xaun: in regards to Windgueards statement
    : Devdas: alright, but keep it short please.
    : Xaun: During the storyline surrounding my death.. The events coordinator who was in charge of it.. was called off to real life. As a result I sat dead for a while.. No one had any idea of what was going on. The storyline I agreed to and the end were nothing alike.
    : Devdas: That would be a good example.
    : Windguaerd: Now Playing [Kanye West - Touch The Sky (Feat. Lupe Fiasco)]
    : Windguaerd: mt
    : Jujuwalker: pimp slaps windy
    : Xaun: Thankfully the story did come to a close and the final event was a spectacle and enjoyable for those present.
    : Devdas: Nyadach, your all time favourite?
    : Nyadach: Xzique and Eddie....brillient...
    : Nyadach: Xzique and Eddie....brillient...
    : Xaun: The one issue was the after math.. and this is what really gets me steamed...
    : Nyadach: mostly as no violence, other than between ARKs. You had a whole raft of interrupting guilds, meetings, partys, and loads of other things. Heck even a love interest which much of been the only time I can think of some other emotion being used in a story.
    : Xaun: According to the "current" news events surrounding it.. I was not even the target.. some myserious never before heard of NPC was.. Yet I have been visited by Bahirae now and killed more than once.
    : Xaun: as was most of my org
    : Xaun: that "news report" was 100% the opposite of what I agreed to.
    : Xaun: And to be honest.. Almost got my AO RP /quit
    : Nyadach: It made a change. It had groups arguing, hissing, trading intel. Was fantastic. Effected a lot of players on an emotional level and no need for PvP. No wading in ganking us all. Just getting people involved and expressing even our wierd (as always) ways of dealing with you all. Which I must assume must annoy you at times
    : Nyadach: My bit anyhow...end.
    : Devdas: Dabblez?
    : Dabblez: Dante and Mitzy, Got to love 'em. - Done
    : Astera: smiles
    : Devdas: sighs
    : Kintaii: beams.
    : Windguaerd: reminds Devdas of my regarding Juju's comment which you opened up
    : Devdas: Great, he will go on about them for the rest of the year again.... thank you....
    : Devdas: Must have missed that one.
    : Devdas: Go ahead then before we go on with nuser
    : Windguaerd: kk, regarding Juju's comment on not affecting the world or an event overall in the long/short run...
    : Windguaerd: Old Athen rebuilding project, I brought it up 3 years prior as a suggestion during the First Assembly meeting with Devrel (one greenie which VANISHED after a few months)...3 whole years, then started a movement within the RP community 3 times in large events to raise cash to have it done....nothing happened...it is things like that, LARGE efforts by the RP community that get 100% ignored over and over...that turn people off to try anything serious. Vet roleplayers remember things like these over time, and they SHARE it with new roleplayers so any expectations of "you can change something" dissapears..oh and favorite TLC? David Diamondcut Duster for sure, that son of a leet got me running around first to arrest him, and later to convince him to smuggle things for the clans. and Mitzy cause she was a hoot to interview as Noticiero.
    : Windguaerd: You may begin beating me now.
    : Xaun: wacks Windy with a nerf bat
    : Berael: gets the fuzzy whip
    : Windguaerd: gets ready for an ARK to beat him
    : Devdas: We dont beat players.
    : Xaun: o_O
    : Devdas: We may kill them if we are bored.
    : Nyadach: *much
    : Khuri: chuckles
    : Windguaerd: Yeah...just kill them and leave them in...where were you Xaun? limbo?
    : Tarendar: Ha!
    : Devdas: Or if we dont like them we just purge them from the database.
    : Xaun: yes
    : Windguaerd: ack!
    : Kintaii: I feel it's important to reiterate that in-game changes like that arn't us. We don't have access to any kind of tools, we don't have access to world-building devices, we can't even create items. It's a wonderful idea to come up with movements like that, and (as someone said earlier), the RPing aspect of it from *your* end is the true enjoyment. However, when it comes to serious, drastic changes in-game, that is FunCom, not us.
    : Akhilleus: when you start I want that job.
    : Jujuwalker: imagines devdas going /kickban windguaerd 0 "we don't beat people up here.".
    : Nuser: grins devilishly
    : Devdas: nuser, your alltime favourite?
    : Nuser: Got a few...Noraxu...gentleman at its peak.....Mjilwin (or whatever his name was) because it just did not work the way he wanted with the nlf. Love when players can screw the plans you guys had for an event
    : Nyadach: is with nuser on the screwing things up
    : Devdas: Interesting choice.
    : Devdas: Go ahead xaun
    : Windguaerd: ponders or they make you think you screwed their plans, when you fell into them
    : Xaun: Eleanor
    : Xaun: I'll be damned if I can remember her last name
    : Jujuwalker: ! on screwing up events/plans
    : Xaun: Kilarli
    : Astera: coughs Kimarli
    : Xaun: thats the one
    : Dabblez: Roosevelt
    : Xaun: :P
    : Devdas: yes Juju?
    : Xaun: I always mix it up with that race of squid people in Star wars
    : Xaun: >_
    : Xaun: and Kalamari
    : Xaun: :P
    : Devdas: that would be kalamari
    : Khuri: Isn't that something to eat?
    : Kintaii: Calamari being the edible, Earth variety.
    : Jujuwalker: hypothetically speaking, what would have happened if i actually welcomed volcatius as my new boss, and let the people from the legion "take over" newland ?
    : Jujuwalker: did you actually account for that possibility ?
    : Xaun: you are Juju
    : Windguaerd: chuckles
    : Xaun: it was never a possiblility
    : Areania: Hi sorry to interupt But duties are calling me, I have to go to work in about 5 minutes
    : Devdas: Since I wasnt the one running that line. I dont know
    : Akhilleus: smiles
    : Xaun: quotes "never tread on our turf"
    : Devdas: But I kinda doubt Toog would have kept you in his council.
    : Nuser: smirks
    : Akhilleus: grins even bigger.
    : Jujuwalker: you know i thought about it for about 2 seconds, just to see how messed up things could become.
    : Devdas: Excellent. Then lets get to the next question.
    : Devdas: What type of event to you prefer?
    : Devdas: ltc or random event? pvp, social, quest, running around and bringing stuff from a to b and back to a, pvm, pve, intrigues, complex, simple, mainstory, side stories?
    : Psychogirl: !
    : Windguaerd: ...!
    : Xaun: !!
    : Devdas: Go ahead Khuri
    : Khuri: Depends mainly on the surrounding of the event. If i do a "bring a to b" type event with a patrol of OP involved, it can be loads of fun. If i have to do it on my own, and just some granny then tells me "get this" and then "thank you", it's boring. I can't fully decide on one point;
    i'd most likely do social. If there is a group:
    : Xaun: smiles
    : Devdas: Nyadach?
    : Nyadach: LTC Quest
    : Nyadach: next
    : Devdas: Berael?
    : Berael: I like events that are complex and can lead to other stories. The characteristics I like the most are longetivity of the characters involved so relationships can be built with them. Also I like events that acknowledge the interaction between the game story and the game system.
    : Berael: I'd like to think that there is something worthwhile to rp about having becomed 'enlightened'
    : Berael: pets chicken
    : Berael: done =P
    : Nuser: got skipped =(
    : Devdas: Nuser?
    : Nuser: Long term allies perhaps...small social events. The nlf is alone on everything..having the legion on our side actually helped us getting a bit more into the spotlight too...usually i see clan or omni having so called allies..doing bigger event together where as neutrals are left out as i see it..except newland council
    : Devdas: Await the things to come.
    : Khuri: If there is one neutral org that is known everywhere on this dimension, then it's the NLF.
    : Devdas: Kithiria. your turn.
    : Nuser: All i've seen for our part (nlf) are one on one encounters..usually only with the higher ranks..the regular members are left out and only knows what goes on through the generals and muself
    : Nuser: myself too
    : Kithiria: Long-term events, especially the complex, intrigue-ish kind. Something to see for yourself, when you're ready for it, instead of reading it on editor news and thinkin "Oh shuck, missed another one"
    : Kithiria: All done
    : Devdas: Jujuwalkeris up now.
    : Jujuwalker: I want to see romance, mystery.
    : Jujuwalker: I would like to have a good sized manhunt going on
    : Berael: doesn't want to see juju romancing an ark...
    : Jujuwalker: you with, with server wide announcements that XX is on the run from OT, reward offered for intel
    : Devdas: oh... manhunt....
    : Devdas: nods to Kintaii.
    : Devdas: Run.
    : Khuri: scribbles Jujuwalkers name on the "send reform to" list
    : Kintaii: makes a few notes...
    : Jujuwalker: people ACTUALLY getting imprisonned by reform and ot, tossed into an actual cell.
    : Nuser: ooh good idea..players hunting players and not players hunting ARK toons
    : Akhilleus: thinks jujuwalker should talk to Plaboyfixer.
    : Psychogirl: thinks that will happen to her soon enough.
    : Chaupin: agrees

: Kintaii: We have, actually, arrested people and thrown them in jail before, as well as had at least one event with you guys tracking down one of us for reformation.
    : Jujuwalker: i would like players being imprisonned for say... one actual hour.
    : Psychogirl: looks at Chaupin
    : Windguaerd: hints...an ACTUAL jail exists in-game that a GM can send you too....can't say anything more without risking a ban
    : Jujuwalker: I want us having weird mission.. like smuggling a clan bureaucrat into baboons for a meeting
    : Windguaerd: whistles innocently
    : Jujuwalker: Stuff that would use our world's knowledge and actual acting/distraction skills for soemthing.
    : Jujuwalker: (done)
    : Xaun: nods emphatically
    : Devdas: Psychogirl, your turn
    : Kintaii: A comment after this, if I may.
    : Psychogirl: For one... I like the the PvP events. back in late 2002 I think when I was OT Omni-Ent got attacked in force. Things like that made me fall in love with AO.
    : Psychogirl: I also do like the long term events that involv people looking for clues as well.
    : Psychogirl: done.
    : Devdas: Next one would be Windguaerd
    : Windguaerd: hmm
    : Windguaerd: one sec, text too long, window ate it
    : Khuri: Do not exceed 4kb, or your client crashes, Wind.
    : Khuri: chuckles
    : Jujuwalker: hears the contended munching of windy's text window.
    : Windguaerd: What I Preffer? SMART events, if you give ma another "I lost my leet, help me find my leet" I will puke. I rather sit down with a TLC in the cup and talk for a few minutes than 2hrs chasing some ridiculous leet, or trying to kill some greenie which in the end you find IMPOSSIBLE to kill (again). Besides a smart conversation, my prefference are also tasks (quests is for when you will receive something worthwhile gamewise and you have never done that so lets call them what they are, tasks), single taks are boring....
    : Windguaerd: but team-bases tasks are fun, get your team(s) to this location, find Mr X and convince him to give you the package, dont use force or the item may get damaged, you have 1hr to complete this task if you are up to it...ok? GO!, and...arc storylies between TLC's, things that crossover between two greenies, either because they love or hate eachother or are related to their faction, business etc. I think I covered my main preferences. However...ehem..I'm a guy with a soft side...soo...romance would be nice too.
    : Xaun: giggles again
    : Windguaerd: Done, and yes...ladies love me.
    : Xaun: gives Windy a ~~~{~~~{@
    : Nyadach: thinks 3 votes for romance so far, so whos got a date with Vash?
    : Windguaerd: smiles
    : Devdas: TLC?
    : Berael: votes to get dabblez hooked up
    : Khuri: Guess he ment LTC.
    : Devdas: ah, ok.
    : Devdas: Kintaii, go ahead
    : Windguaerd: yup
    : Xaun: I think a certain Nevver wants to date Zora :P
    : Kintaii: In reguards to Juju's comment, and to an extent, Windguaerd's: We have done, in some respects, that sort of event before, dealing with things a bit out of the norm . Some of the Omni players here will remember the reformation of Dizzonance, handed out as an OTBoD assignment. However, they take a *lot* of work and setup on our end, and quite a bit of planning to make happen. If you guys are interested in seeing that sort of thing more in the future, then we can work to that end.
    : Kintaii: However, I also want to say that in cases and scenarios like that, it's going to be up to *you* guys to make it work. You'll have to figure out a plan, a scheme, and a method, and then surprise *us* with it--Be it a method of tracking an individual from point A to point B, or hauling them off to jail. We truly enjoy seeing the creativity that you guys come up with, and want to see more of it. So if you guys want more events like that out of us... just be prepared to do some of the work yourself. *grin*
    : Devdas: spammer....
    : Kintaii: Yeah, yeah.
    : Xaun: Devdas tried to hide but failed.
    : Devdas: Chaupin, your turn.
    : Chaupin: more sided stories, the small ones like the miss becky thing. small, lots of people are involved and funny. Thats all.
    : Devdas: Xaun?
    : Xaun: I like LTC Quests, preferably interacting with Legacy leaders, The best for my clan is when anything dealing with Sir Tristram and Aideen Landau comes up. That is by and far been the most positive responses I have got from my clan as a Knight org with strong ties to Unionists. I am sure that the others whom have a factional stand would agree, Astera with the Simon, Omni's with their respective Divisional leader, Neutrals with the NLC, etc.. things that matter with long term characters story lines that have a predefined logged ending in your database with little tidbits and complex quests that occur that lead up to it. I like RP with a meaning.
    : Xaun: Major storyline events that draw you into the world and help you to enjoy the rest of the events. Things that surround players is always best. I never care much about.. random NPC no one ever heard of or encountered gets mobbed, gunned down blah blah, its like.. meh what ever... I love the involvement of PVP but hate when the target is "not attackable" that just feels cheated.. *hints at being massacred by Bahirae again without even being able to attack* Although.. I did last more than 20s against her *grins*
    : Devdas: bit of topic but go ahead
    : Xaun: that is all
    : Jujuwalker: that's actually a big beef i got : sometimes target we're supposed to attack are unattackable. more than half of the legionaires attacking newland were classed as players and not monsters.
    : Jujuwalker: So game mechanics prevented you from engaging them unless they attacked someone in your team.
    : Devdas: yes, that is a bit compicated.
    : Jujuwalker: something to add to the " big fights" checklist. (done)
    : Kintaii: I mentioned this during the Rimor player meeting yesterday as well, because the same topic came up there. However, it's important for you guys to understand that there are times where, due to our own machinations, we *can't* run the risk of a character getting attacked and killed. I'm sure that most of you here have heard of the infamous ordeal with Henri Radiman getting shot way back in the day--That sorta thing causes paperwork for us, and we don't like paperwork.
    : Xaun: nods agreeing
    : Devdas: ST, as we call them are players.
    : Windguaerd: agrees with Juju, if you attack players or town peeps should be able to fight back
    : Kintaii: If you come up across an event where, say, a troupe of bad guys are tearing through a town, and you can't attack them, don't ask "Why can't I kill them", ask "Why are they doing this?"
    : Xaun: shakes her head refutingly
    : Xaun: No way
    : Xaun: I want to attack them
    : Jujuwalker: .me asked. and got general " you'rreeee aaalll gonnnaaa diiieeee" from volcatius.
    : Nyadach: ! would like a comment on that
    : Xaun: if they attack us
    : Xaun: they should be attackable
    : Xaun: end of story
    : Kintaii: Most times, unless something's gone wrong on our end, you should be able to attack us.
    : Kintaii: That doesn't mean you're going to win, though.
    : Devdas: Of course,we can do it the easy way and just follow gas rules everywere.
    : Xaun: well I have an entire log of dying from bahirae again
    : Khuri: It is as annoying as clans standing in Omni cities doing /moon and whatnot to you, but taking OP as example, we should throw them out, but can't start PvP with them, as they are not flagged at all and not intend to do so. Such things are annoying, yes.
    : Xaun: alot of it being Could not start attack
    : Xaun: wether I die or not.. I want to at least feel like I tried
    : Xaun: not just stood there and died
    : Devdas: Yes, PvP in events is in its whole a difficult topic that has to this point not found a 100% optimum solution.
    : Jujuwalker: That's actually something i wanted to discuss later : give us a fight, but if "things have to go this way absolutly" rig it so we lose honorably.
    : Devdas: But we are continually working on it.
    : Xaun: amen Juju
    : Kintaii: 95% of the time, if something's attacking you, then it should be attackable, player, ST, or otherwise. If you tried to attack it and couldn't... then something went wrong somewhere that we don't have control over, and we're sorry about that.
    : Kintaii: All we can really do in that case is offer an apology.
    : Xaun: wtb another chance to attack bahirae and actullay put up a fight..
    : Devdas: Next up Astera and then Dabblez.
    : Berael: >.
    : Astera: I love intrigue with complex storylines. The more complex, the more fun. Thats why I like the CoT so much.
    : Astera: Done.

: Devdas: motions to Dabblez to speak
    : Dabblez: Just a few comments on Juju's remarks and events.
    : Dabblez: Getting arrested and jailed... not as much fun as you might imagine, but maybe that is just me.
    : Dabblez: But more to the point the "smuggling a clan bureaucrat into baboons for a meeting" sort of event involve a lot of setup work and can only reach very few players at a time.
    : Dabblez: We only have 10 Event Arks. They need to be able to do small things which have a ripple effect and reach a lot of players. It all about getting the best possible bang for the buck. Just entertaining a few players at the time is inefficient.
    : Dabblez: Things like the Newland Election reach a wide audience for a long period of time. That for me is good use of Ark time.
    : Devdas: Well, not much to comment there, just to nod,
    : Khuri: agrees
    : Kithiria: Amen for events that aren't limited to a few players
    : Devdas: Next question then.
    : Devdas: Got ASS?
    : Devdas: Is the Article Submission System good as it is? Does it work for you? Are the articles of good quality are the editors worth there credz?
    : Devdas: Go ahead Dabblez
    : Dabblez: Love the IRRK News. Good or bad any sorty is better than none. HOwever when it comes to covering live events, I am not so sure I can rely on reproters
    : You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Blyaaaaaaaaa' has reached enlightenment.
    : Tarendar: is gonna die of sitting down now
    : Dabblez: Whether they actualyl show up to the evnet, write up the event and when/if it gets published does not necesarry follow the natural "life" of the sotry
    : Devdas: Easy solution, sign up your self *smile*
    : Dabblez: I was in the passt
    : Devdas: Goahead Astera
    : Astera: I don't use it but it gives us more news than just "big" news. I love reading about different things that happen on Rubi-Ka... it's more immersive.
    : Astera: done
    : Dabblez: Still very long gaps betwene submission and publishing
    : Windguaerd: ! on that
    : Windguaerd: looks at Remains of Tarendar and blames OT
    : Devdas: Go ahead windguaerd
    : Nuser: ...and noone believes that notum depletion actually does exist
    : Xaun: stiffles a laugh
    : Nyadach: looks shocked...everyone does
    : Windguaerd: I've been publishing as Noticiero for several years, when ASS came out, a second time since it died off the first...I was excited.
    : Windguaerd: Now...not so much, I write something...and I dont write crap mind you, I do my best for quality stuff people can enjoy reading....I can take a whole day to do an article...submit it, and then roll the dice....will I get a reply/edit within 3 days, or 3 weeks?
    : Windguaerd: Editors are good....WHEN they get to it
    : Windguaerd:
    : Devdas: I mind you, conator is currently the only one permanently assigned as editor
    : Devdas: The last two editors we had.... dunno... one day they just didnt show up for work
    : Dabblez: smiles
    : Windguaerd: Use volunteers
    : Devdas: Lets hear it.
    : Windguaerd: Or even better....not ARK...lets players check eachother's spellcheck and whatnot, set guidelines and let us enforce it among eachother.
    : Jujuwalker: treat "edit jobs" as the same value as answering a petition.
    : Windguaerd: ASS is controlled by you, but we do the writing, editing and you give the final approval....less work 4 u
    : Windguaerd: lol
    : Dernial: We have actually been having some of the other coordinators editing lately, I just checked I see that you have an article not published but approved, It... got stuck in the system. It's one of the bugs I need to fix. But Yes sometimes it is hard for us to get around to doing editing stuff among our other jobs. So for that I apoligise, but we have been trying to do better lately.
    : Devdas: No.
    : Devdas: These suggestions wouldnt work out.
    : Windguaerd: grins as he sees Juju get pwned by an ARK
    : Devdas: the information that is needed to approve an article is simply not avaible for you.
    : Berael: hits windy with the fuzzy whip
    : Jujuwalker: still in the queue for his general booty comment.
    : Devdas: Next comment on the ass: Xaun
    : Xaun: its a cute one too
    : Xaun: winks
    : Myrella: smirks
    : Berael: thinks that a very badd acronym is making this a really surreal coversation
    : Devdas: next up Jujuwalker
    : Xaun: I typically like the reports that come out. But referring back to my last statement. XYZ NPC getting killed is no fun
    : Xaun: not finished
    : Devdas: oh, ok. thought that was already the comment
    : Xaun: I like articles that actually have something to do with life on Ka, a large event that has happened.. or a hint to something coming.
    : Xaun: but I like it when its player driven.
    : Xaun: Random articles about something that has not happened in real terms is just simply boring
    : Xaun: finished
    : Psychogirl: nods
    : Windguaerd: hey xaun!
    : Devdas: one of the things we like to remember reporters is to write about things that happened ingame. not just making up stuff all the time.
    : Xaun: smiles at Windy
    : Windguaerd: My Interview with Yalmaha Co. Designer Erik Strata was good woman
    : Jujuwalker: well, there's two things really. one, i sent an email asking for info, and asking if it was possible to publish as a pseudonym even if i'm in the nlcc, .... never got an answer.
    : Jujuwalker: second : i think there should be a way for people to call for "press conferences". this way, all reporters get tipped to show up, cover the conference, and write the articles.
    : Nuser: coughs *alts*
    : Jujuwalker: which would actually remove the need for us to actually have someone on the ass payroll to issue press releases, for the nlcc for example
    : Jujuwalker: you know, a simple "call for press conference" button on the a.s.s page.
    : Jujuwalker: that notifies all reporters.
    : Devdas: There is some way to make publications for the nlc council, you should have access to it.
    : Devdas: I ll recheck on it.
    : Devdas: And if you have the ticket number of the mail. that would speed up my search for were your mail ended up.
    : Jujuwalker: lemme check.
    : Xaun: Also one for Faylure to use
    : Fayelure: nods
    : Xaun: as the Press Staffer of the CoT
    : Xaun: his articles are well written and thought out, always based on factual events etc.
    : Xaun: but not in the official news
    : Devdas: And the last one on this topic is Nyadach,
    : Nyadach: I know I've been harressing poor Devdas with my submissions, and well, setting up my own ASS char seems a bit much for Nya's latest nutty idea. So is just emailing them to you alright or is there someone else anyone like myself should harress?
    : Devdas: Well, events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com is the address for the whole events department. so you are actually harassing 10 people at once. *grins*
    : Nyadach: Mass harrassment, now I'm in trouble (again)
    : Devdas: But yes. the way you approached it was perfect.
    : Jujuwalker: As long as you don't send them the naughty tentacles pr0n, you should be fine.
    : Nyadach: I am keeping those for blackmail when I need the NLCC to do a job for me Juju.
    : Nyadach: winks
    : Jujuwalker: woops.... that was supposed to be in that neutral channel...
    : Xaun: hey I think they would like to get mails of me in that!
    : Devdas: Of course, due to the complexity of your ideas there, it takes a while to put together a definite answer
    : Nyadach: Am sure RUR can be brought in to supply the tin foil?
    : Xaun: becareful it may only be tinfoil but I am sure it explodes
    : Dabblez: Tin foil? More of an Omni Mining task?
    : Devdas: Next quesiton. And not many more before we get to part 2 of the meeting
    : Devdas: How did you perceive the change in the Directorship of the Events department. Did you notice any bad or good sideeffect (except the discontinuity of the legion plot).
    : Devdas: Go ahead Nyadach

: Nyadach: It seemed you vanished, nothing. Almost a total void. I figure it hit you all hard also as it seemed to hit all of us who learned of it. And the loss of the Legion I figure goes back to earlier continuity issues. But still was a huge loss to a good solid story many had been following closely.
    : Nyadach: nods to Xaun
    : Xaun: I agree with Nya
    : Xaun: But I understand you all do the best you can and give my
    : Devdas: Jujuwalker?
    : Xaun:
    : Jujuwalker: Actually, i'm getting confused.
    : Jujuwalker: because, toog gave us a legion-related something to do 2 weeks ago.
    : Nyadach: raises an eyebrow
    : Jujuwalker: So has the line been torn down, or is it up ?
    : Jujuwalker: *story
    : Devdas: we are currently working on getting a final end to it.
    : Devdas: Just letting it vanish in the void seemed a bit odd after sucha long story.
    : Nyadach: Volcatius and Nuser get hitched?
    : Dabblez: grins
    : Devdas: So we are going for some easy events that will give the whole thing an end.
    : Nuser: raises a brow
    : Jujuwalker: Alright, cuz yeah, it seemed a bit odd you're all talking about it in the past tense, and yet i'm still delaing with it.
    : Jujuwalker: just hopes he gets a chance to patent his "pull string" volcatius doll and make a boatload of creds.
    : Devdas: Actually it will come out that those two are each other secret gridlovers. but when they finally meet they will be so disapointed that they die on broken hearts.
    : Jujuwalker: OH NOES!!
    : Kithiria: giggles
    : Devdas: Xaun, you are up next.
    : Devdas: wait we had that already
    : Devdas: Berael. your turn
    : Berael: I think my comments have been addressed about the continuity issues
    : Xaun: laughs at Nuser + Volcatius
    : Xaun: no way.. I am the one going to kill her
    : Nuser: .....
    : Nuser: You wish
    : Xaun: does
    : Jujuwalker: chick fight!!!
    : Xaun: is counting down till she can
    : Jujuwalker: wishes they would wrestle in mud + bikinis
    : Xaun: grins 4.3 months and counting
    : Xaun: blushes at Juju
    : Devdas: ok
    : Devdas: then the next question:
    : Devdas: Lost Eden? Roleplaying Opportunities?
    : Devdas: Keanne.
    : Keanne: I didn't notice anything, really. I think the change went smoothly, as far as I'm concerned, and in few latest BoD meetings things are getting even better, though that's not necessarily tied to event's director.
    : Keanne: On previous topic... go on, done.
    : Nyadach: It's been making some interesting arguments about "those blasted mechanical chickens" and its made Borealis look like a RUR dream with all this scrap all over the streets. As for pushing onto using them in an event, havent got much other than making them dance so far.
    : Devdas: starts to laugh
    : Devdas: oh yes, mechballet....
    : Kintaii: A true art form.
    : Nyadach: They dance really well actually.
    : Dabblez: thinkg Slayer-transferance is better for dancing
    : Devdas: that would make some neat chorecraphies
    : Xaun: you would Naya
    : Windguaerd: Dont give him ideas...
    : Xaun: sighs too late
    : Devdas: Windguaerd, your turn
    : Windguaerd: LE...you made a number of events to promote it...lets be real, it was a promotion of the expansion...unlike the previous 'events' before an expansion....do a followup for once, and I think we'll be happy with that, even if not a big story, just make it good.
    : Windguaerd: If you meant events after LE related to them
    : Windguaerd: Not sure how you can do it without including mechs or the BS
    : Windguaerd: tahts all
    : Xaun: I agree with Windy follow up on open stories for sure. As for things coming. We have seen a rally in the clans, a call for unity etc.. I would really like to see more involvement from the legacy leaders to this end. In all Zora and Toog make speeches, The clans? Well we have Legacy leaders no one but CoT Reps get to hear speak.
    : Xaun: I would really enjoy seeing some more public display of Clan leadership
    : Devdas: We are working on that part.
    : Xaun: and can we ever get Simon to stop shooting neuts?
    : Xaun: sticks her tongue out
    : Nyadach: Sooner the better
    : Xaun: only a minority of clanners that RP want that to happen
    : Xaun: a small minority
    : Xaun: and with LE
    : Xaun: Neutrals are being targeted by Omni
    : Xaun: I don't see why we Clans have to keep wearing that dirt on our chin
    : Xaun: when for the most part no one wants it
    : Devdas: looks at the last 2 tower messages
    : Xaun: there have been probably 20 or more topics during meetings and forum discussions about it
    : Nyadach: whispers to Xaun...assassonate Silverstone
    : Windguaerd: nods again cause he dislikes Silverstone
    : Devdas: Nextup: Berael
    : Psychogirl: remembers the night when Simon was sent to reclaim.
    : Xaun: sighs
    : Berael: couple of points to make. I think LE brings some interesting opertunities for roleplay especialy with the advent of the battle stations and mechs.
    : Berael: I agree that the clans have been very silent and I think that is a detriment to their RP position since they have always seemed to be the active vocal ones
    : Berael: So i'd like to see some legacy clan leaders comments or at least offical positions of player held clans
    : Berael: As for neutrals
    : Xaun: feh organizing tower defense and RP meetings at the same time
    : Berael: I would like to see more intereaction with the ICC and Jobe. I have had the impression in the past that both of these groups are totaly avoiding the neutral community
    : Akhilleus: thinks whiner take down towers.
    : Nyadach: mutters both Omni puppets
    : Devdas: There is something in the works in regards to the ICC.
    : Berael: Since the ICC so clearly left us to flonder int he face of OT many of us have wanted some response on the issue
    : Berael: Jobe also seems ripe with RP oppertunities as a group of powerful neutrals but we have never seen plots with them.
    : Windguaerd: ! before I leave (wife aggro, being dragged to a hanukah things, Im not jewish and I don't like the food when I go)
    : Berael: From talking to some people in the neutral community and conducting meetings of the NDI people seem to want to do -something-
    : Grimzone: agrees
    : Berael: and this is a ark/fc problem, seeing as the neutrals are supoosed to be the ones without the money or resources
    : Berael: but i've seen orgs pledge to drop billions of credits to enhance industry or the like
    : Berael: further more... neutrals got the first mech on rk1
    : Berael: how the mew did we do that when ot and the clans have all the power?
    : Berael: So LE brings up alot of issues for us that it seems you guys can't deal with or at the very least, seem in congruent.
    : Berael: Done
    : Fixietrox: can I get warped out to OA please
    : Fixietrox: I am needed elsewhere
    : Nyadach: keeps an eye on the shifting Lizard Zapper
    : Windguaerd: ...
    : Kithiria: carefully prods the silence
    : Devdas: woot for first mech
    : Devdas: I always say neutrals are the best
    : Devdas: this will fuel my war for another decade.
    : Nuser: now pass that on to FC will ya
    : Windguaerd: ...I got wife aggro so here goes before I get run over by my own car...
    : Windguaerd: Shameless plug: Most of you who are with the Green Cloak/Player RP Meetings. AO Universe is still developing RP Tools, including the Calendar (yes we're taking over the old ARK Calendar which is now dead) My opinions here DO NOT reflect the opinions of AO Universe, they are my own. AOU Supports ARK & Events Team 100%
    : Windguaerd: u can warp me out anytime, bleh
    : Windguaerd: Out as in outside
    : Devdas: Thank you Windguaerd.
    : Windguaerd: not outside the room!
    : Dabblez: hehe
    : Nuser: LOL
    : Devdas: *sigh*
    : Kintaii: One sec, we're working on it.
    : Nyadach: Havent we seen you somewhere before Windguaerd?
    : Windguaerd: I blame ARK...and OT
    : Windguaerd: bye guys
    : Dabblez: Bye
    : Nyadach: Have a good night.
    : Devdas: anyways, were was I?
    : Berael: not sure mew
    : Nyadach: Shooting the ICC for breaking there promises?
    : Devdas: Kithiria. yourturn I believe
    : Grimzone: woot for neuts first mech and neuts are the best and.....
    : Akhilleus: How many ARK does it take to do a warp? punch line anyone.[[prodding silence.]]
    : Kithiria: I myself am less interested in seeing the "battle" storylines. What I'm most anxious about is the under-developed story opportunities.
    : Jujuwalker: none : FC invented engineers for that
    : Kithiria: Things like Jobe, which someone mentioned earlier, but what I'm hoping for most is a decent Kyr'Ozch storyline finally going off
    : Kithiria: That's pretty much it
    : Nyadach: agrees
    : Devdas: Something more than cheese you mean?
    : Devdas: Oh he aint here today.
    : Devdas: Never mind. insider joke.
    : Nuser: Updated timeline maybe?
    : Nyadach: Like we still no nothing really about the aliums, isn't it time we got some clues?
    : Kithiria: roots for an updated timeline
    : Jujuwalker: doesn't know who's next on queue.
    : Devdas: Please dont quote me on this. but I believe there is something in the words in regards to the timeline
    : Devdas: I know who is up next. it is
    : Devdas: Jujuwalker
    : Jujuwalker: My opinion, which i've shared with my fellow neutrals is simple : LE seems, up to now, to be an opportunity to royall screw over the neutrals.
    : Jujuwalker: not only do the bory elections get short circuited, we lose a major city, We barely hold on to the other one, we're being targetted for pogrom
    : Jujuwalker: for a while i really thought le was gonna be a gimmick to deal with the " neutral issue".
    : Jujuwalker: personally, i'm seriously tired that we're the generic victims.
    : Jujuwalker: that's my take on the Le rp opportunities.
    : Devdas: For the sake of the meeting I wont comment on this one but just head over to the next question.
    : Devdas: Blue names. do you love them? or do you hate them?
    : Devdas: Go ahead berael
    : Berael: Little confusing. Seem to be just as useful as green ones.
    : Jujuwalker: still doesn't know the diff.

: Nyadach: It'll grow on us, it's just still too new fangled for us. Takes many of us a good three+ years before we tend to see it as ok, we'll live with it. Heck be whatever colour you like, doesn't really make much differance from how we see you to be honest.
    : Fayelure: I must be going to help some Unionists. It's been a good meeting.
    : Devdas: bye fayelure
    : Nyadach: But as with Greenies, we love the Blueberrys as much as them
    : Dabblez: Bye
    : Fayelure: excuses himself
    : Devdas: Nuser?
    : Xaun: looks up from her datacom
    : Nuser: Great idea...now we know who are actual residents on RK and who we can call notum abusers...dont think you are safe from our insanity just because you are green *smirks*
    : Devdas: hehe
    : Devdas: Kithiria?
    : Kithiria: Apart from some confusion on what makes something important enough to be blue, great idea!
    : Devdas: Ok, then a bit reasoning to the chaos. The idea to use blue names was to et a bit into line with blue colored quest npcs
    : Devdas: blue means there is more, there is rp
    : Devdas: green merely means ark/gm
    : Devdas: And we wanted to have atleast a slight change to all the "why is your name green" questions while trying to rp.
    : Nyadach: "why is your name blue?"
    : Jujuwalker: now it's gonna be " how does one get "t3h blueness"?
    : Kintaii: Hey, it's a slight change, but it's somethin'.
    : Kithiria: Well, most of my own confusion is with blue NPC's
    : Devdas: See, that IS a change. And it will be a totally fresh question for another 5 years. then we will use ....
    : Berael: orange names?
    : Devdas: yelllow with orange dots
    : Nyadach: No stripes?
    : Devdas: maybe in 10 years
    : Jujuwalker: thinks ww3 will have happened by then.
    : Nuser: red and claim you still got a glypt of arcana that actually works that way while everyone else got nerfed
    : Devdas: Blue NPCs are story relevent. they have something to tell.
    : Devdas: White ones are just random citizens.
    : Devdas: some exceptions have not yet converted though.
    : Kithiria: wonders when the Unicorn recruiter will start to say anything interesting then
    : Devdas: hehe.
    : Devdas: *cough* as soon as you have a team *cough*
    : Xaun: ok well I missed most of the recent meeting
    : Kithiria: doesn't think he sounds intelligent, even in a team
    : Devdas: alright then. one last inquiry before we get finally to your questions.
    : Devdas: Since we have some omnis here, what do you think about the oam?
    : Devdas: Does it run smoothly? what should change?
    : Dabblez: oam?
    : Keanne: BoD, probably...
    : Nuser: Yet another combination of letters i dont get
    : Kithiria: OT affiliates meeting, I assume?
    : Devdas: Omni-Tek Addiliate Meeting
    : Xaun: tries to catch up
    : Devdas: ff not dd
    : Dabblez: Oh, we tend to call it BoD.. Borad of Directors :-)
    : Devdas: go ahead dabblez
    : Dabblez: Okay
    : Dabblez: First off kudos for running
    : Dabblez: Its something special
    : Dabblez: people in other mmoprgs can only dream about
    : Dabblez: that said, it only reaches so few people
    : Dabblez: most of the people who used to attend dropped off
    : Dabblez: Partyl I guess they had unrealistic expectations
    : Dabblez: Player get easily excited and easily dissillusioned
    : Dabblez: But it is often very dry
    : Devdas: the dryness is partly on purpose
    : Dabblez: And you might have heard me mention, this room is so not right
    : Devdas: yeah.
    : Xaun: sighs having finally caught up
    : Dabblez: I also thing the levle of confidentiality jsut does not help
    : Devdas: But honestly. I prefer these chairs than everything RUR would come up with
    : Devdas: *grins*
    : Dabblez: We need people to hear and see waht we do, criticise, partiticipate, take notice.
    : Devdas: confidentiality.. hmm...
    : Dabblez: Have neutral speakers come here and make therie case
    : Dabblez: let the Caln nit pick what we say
    : Dabblez: Lets have a debate that everyone can take part in
    : Devdas: no
    : Devdas: not everyone
    : Nyadach: remembers the peace meetings like that
    : Devdas: this is Omni-Tek after all
    : Dabblez: Most of all, think of it as entertainment first, careful simulation of how OT migth work second
    : Nuser: wants to attend >
    : Devdas: But the idea of releasing the logs (edited versions) to the public might be interesting
    : Devdas: Like the CoT does
    : Dabblez: Bascially I think we need to open it up, mixs things up and really use this venue to getting people exicted
    : Dabblez: Easier said than done, I know.
    : Devdas: Juju?
    : Jujuwalker: related to dabblez' post : currently i have no realiable way of reaching the Board.
    : Xaun: ditto
    : Jujuwalker: compared to the CoT, which is simply a matter of going to a clanner rep and going 'sup.
    : Devdas: ya know I could easily get away with saying it is on purpose
    : Jujuwalker: that's my main issue with the omni board of directors.
    : Xaun: As a clan Rep of the CoT
    : Xaun: we have the same problem
    : Xaun: diplomacy is always the clans first choice
    : Jujuwalker: well, that's all i gotta say about them. i know nothing about them appart from them making weird comments and outlawing bleeding for some reaosn
    : Xaun: but it often goes no where
    : Devdas: Its like the only concern neutrals are for omni-tek is how much speed looses a bullet aimed at a claner when hitting a neutral in the path *smile*
    : Berael: whips Devdas with the fuzzy whip!
    : Nyadach: scowls
    : Kithiria: nods sadly
    : Devdas: removes Berael from the meeting
    : Berael: =(
    : Xaun: ;p;
    : Devdas: The easiest thing would be to head to www.ot-affiliates.org
    : Xaun: lol
    : Devdas: look through the list of affiliates.
    : Devdas: maybe admin, reform (they do pr too)
    : Devdas: and talk with those players to get things roling
    : Nyadach: shudders at dealing with reform again
    : Devdas: Keanne, your turn
    : Keanne: It's something special and good. It could be better, as could everything, but it has again catched up lately. It's not really question how you could make it better, but how we players could use it better for our own needs. I don't mind the "dryness" mentioned, it gives the right atmosphere. Also, I don't think it's really major problem for people to get access to. And don't make it entertainment, like Dabb suggested... instead, send characters who disagree to Omni-Reform.
    : Keanne: What you said about it Devdas, made things only look better. Done.
    : Devdas: Woot for me.
    : Devdas: Go ahead Kithiria
    : Kithiria: I agree with Dabblez that it would be nice if actions in the BoD trickled down and touched a larger part of the RP playerbase. Apart from that, I only have a quote from our president
    : Kithiria: Msice: {more Max!}
    : Devdas: he
    : Devdas: Berael?

: Berael: just a comment on the character of OT. Obviously its an oppressive mega corperation but I think people need some incentive to rp that. Having to be afraid of Role-playing on the game you are paying for is no fun
    : Devdas: The fun part is not receiveing the pressure from the directors, but to relay it to your org members.
    : Devdas: Dabblez. your turn
    : Dabblez: On the entertainment comment. From the initial level of attendance we now only have 4 orgs who regularly attend. If we have an event with 4 ark to 8 players, that is inefficient for me.
    : Myrella: !
    : Dabblez: People vote with their feet.
    : Devdas: the other way around sometimes....
    : Dabblez: If they forget to check when the next meetig is, that's becasue they donb't get enough out of it
    : Devdas: Yes, I would also like to see more players at those meetings.
    : Devdas: Not sure how to lure them in though. Keanne?
    : Keanne: For Kithiria, I think that's for us players to make happen more than it's for the ARK-characters.
    : Keanne: I didn't really understand what Berael meant so I can't comment that...
    : Keanne: And that's a valid point, Dabbles, perhaps I mistook your meaning of entertaining. Done.
    : Devdas: yes, dabblez?
    : Dabblez: Sorry, me again
    : Dabblez: About feeding back to the org
    : Dabblez: We have tried that
    : Dabblez: We have taken the tasks set at the BoD, talked about it in org meetings
    : Dabblez: posted on our forum
    : Dabblez: But it so remote, so artificial
    : Dabblez: Without actually seeign the Directors, it just has no emotional kick
    : Dabblez: and peoepl just don't bother
    : Devdas: how about...
    : Dabblez: done
    : Devdas: making it some sort of reward for your org members.
    : Xaun: It goes back to what I was saying
    : Xaun: my org jumps when I say Tristram
    : Devdas: if they do some great job, tehy can play your assistant at a bod meeting?
    : Dabblez: To late for that. The shine is gone
    : Devdas: if you vouch for someone you can bring them into the meeting.
    : Nyadach: thinks Dabblez can vouch for Nuser
    : Akhilleus: laughs
    : Dabblez: Hi Petsrus
    : Dabblez: People aren't fighting for the priviledge to come here
    : Dabblez: and mt the previous comment :-)
    : Xaun: nope same in CoT
    : Xaun: people are too dienfranchised by it
    : Devdas: a shame. well it was just a random idea to throw around. Ok. next one Myrella
    : Myrella: This may be a bit long so bear with me
    : Devdas: don worry,we still have 2 hours before we break the session time of rimor
    : Nuser: ...
    : Berael: mew....
    : Myrella: I just wanted to commetn about what Berael said about teh character of OT thats one of the thing I've found that botehr me sine I'e started paying attention to the RP that goes on
    : Vincentprice: dies. 2 more hours.
    : Myrella: I just find the overal image of OT rP is jut so wel annyoing
    : Myrella: rather than being some big unfeeling and yet somewhat seduictive big monolithic oragasnization...
    : Myrella: Its just Stupid Evil...
    : Xaun: it started as the aforementioned as I recall
    : Jujuwalker: Myrella, this is gonna sound like a strange question... but have you ever worked for a corp in the real world?
    : Xaun: in the past you could easily view either omni or clan as good/evil
    : Myrella: Wehh I read the conents of Zora speech I just about died, ugh how ius stuff like that ever going to get people to want in to RP.. It's just so dumb...
    : Kithiria: nods
    : Myrella: Yeah I wrk for a corp in the real world actually..
    : Kintaii: Omni-Tek *is* a large, oppressive corporation. They're not here to have fun, or really to do anything other than protect their bottom line. This is the company you signed up to work for. In the clans, you have a bit more freedom along those lines, in the sense that there are clans who want peace, clans who want to kill everyone, clans who want to plant trees and dance under the pale moonlight or whatever it is they do.
    : Kintaii: But Omni-Tek is Omni-Tek. There's a reason that you hear the "Use your new gun on a clanner today!" jingle playing in the cities.
    : Myrella: Oh I agree but the problem is they dont act like it
    : Myrella: IF OT was the run the way its RP it'd be broke and over run by the clans long ago..
    : Devdas: who is they?
    : Nyadach: Bahirae does? she likes testing guns on Xaun
    : Devdas: you mean legacy leaders, radnom omni chars by us or omni players?
    : Xaun: smirks
    : Xaun: she punches
    : Jujuwalker: Corps are sadly like that. mostly stupid, full of people that don't give a damn ( as long as the cheque clears) and finding miraculous ways to run itslef into the ground, unless strong leadership is present. and then, usually it's the assistants sabotaging the leaders so they get their job, and the corner office.
    : Devdas: or the npc beaviour and things like borealis?
    : Vincentprice: is sorry for all Omnis RPing all wrong and being stupid.
    : Myrella: so am I :P anyhows said enough atm
    : Vincentprice: That was sarcasm.
    : Devdas: No you didn't. I would like to know exactly what oyu mean.
    : Devdas: It sounds like an interesting topic
    : Myrella: chuckles
    : Devdas: Well, atleast if it was about how you percieve the acting out of omni-tek by us. otherwise we cant do much about it.
    : Myrella: Simply put the way OT leadership seems to run itself is just not appealing
    : Nyadach: Ohh, cattle prod Omni personal?
    : Myrella: Is OT good, no not really
    : Jujuwalker: personally, i think the greatest enemy of omnitek should not be the clans, but itself
    : Jujuwalker: internal sabotage, making the other directors look bad in front of the boss... that could bring in excitement to the Ot rp crowd.
    : Jujuwalker: make it all gangs competing against one another.
    : Nyadach: shudders at Eva running amok
    : Myrella: well the way its run I see that myself atm, frankly as a OT employee I think the best thing right no w would be to pretty much purge the entire leadership
    : Kithiria: thinks Jujuwalker is confusing OT with MS
    : Xaun: OT is MS year 26490
    : Xaun: you didn't know?
    : Devdas: hmm.... what you describe there is clearly not what we intend.
    : Myrella: when I first read the Zroa speech I couldnt help but think what kind of white padded cell he got let out of...
    : Devdas: if you had seen a picture of him, you knew it is not padded
    : Myrella: Sure I dont mind OT being evil
    : Kithiria: I agree on that. Unless it turns out he's someone's puppet I can't see a way for him to rise to CEO
    : Myrella: but atleast be nicely meancingly evil! :P
    : Myrella: OT need to be more the empire of Star Wars than what it is now, :P
    : Kintaii: So what you're saying is, basically, that you have no issue with the intent of the speech, just the wording used?
    : Myrella: Well yes and no
    : Keanne: scrap that: -!
    : Myrella: I can agree with parts of it but just it came off to me like ti was written by a mad 10 year old (sorry whoever actually wrote it )
    : Kintaii: Well, again, that's just the wording--How it was written, not what it's attempting to express.
    : Myrella: Well I disagree alot woth what was said sa well but since I dont have it at my fingertips atm I can articulate
    : Kintaii: I mean, when it comes down to it, Omni-Tek is attempting to secure and control it's lease of this planet. Zora is a military leader. Eradicating the rebels which stand in their way is a logical continuation of their presence here on the planet.
    : Myrella: OH sure but you dont win wars by making suptid incenderary comments
    : Kintaii: No, you win them by a lot of people dying, which is what the speech was meant to indicate.
    : Devdas: Most of your concern seems to be based on the speech? If you follow the other avaible sources. ingmae events. otpc reports you should percieve a picture that is closer to what you imagine ot is.
    : Myrella: "kill allaneauts and clanners' umm yeah taht is soo caost effective and smart.. please...
    : Devdas: claner and neutrals have to pay ot for there insurance.
    : Myrella: Not just the speech just the speech more brought it too a head for me
    : Berael: do they?
    : Nyadach: Well the neut comment was a screw up as it opens Omni big style to ICC linching.
    : Devdas: ok, lets cut of the discusion about the zora speech, it wont get us anywhere at this point.
    : Myrella: nods
    : Devdas: Kithiria, you had a comment?
    : Kithiria: Yes, back on the BoD topic
    : Kithiria: I feel part of the problem lies in the fact that it's restricted to a few rep's from a few orgs. Some of it trickles down to the other org members, but I hardly ever see random people discussing the current state of OT directorship (comments on Zora aside)
    : Devdas: How much do your org members know about the various departments and there directors?
    : Keanne: !, this time on BoD meeting for real.
    : Devdas: Who is head of ... Omni-Com?
    : Kithiria: I think many people who aren't in a represented organision don't even know the BoD is activally being roleplayed. I'm not saying it's the ARK task to fix that, but I do think some more visibility is in order
    : Kithiria: Exactly, I would have to look that up. I think most of the Society would have to do that, rep's aside
    : Devdas: *nods*
    : Devdas: we are back at, how can we spark interest.
    : Devdas: go ahead
    : Dabblez: As for the BoD, is it worth having a meeting just on that, to brainstorm?
    : Devdas: I was just pondering about that.
    : Keanne: Yes.
    : Kithiria: One possible solution might be to give some affiliate orgs some visible tasks that could get the public's attention to the BoD. And might also be more interesting for org members to carry out
    : Keanne: Instead of doing it here and now.
    : Dabblez: So people can thing in advance about it
    : Dabblez: *think

: Keanne: Also, the meetings are not restricted for few orgs and players by ARKs, but by the people who don't participate. Just last meeting had a newcomer, too.
    : Nyadach: Just get the Clans to storm in, shoot the place up, the BoD escapes and then can be nice and evil against the Clans. Problem solved, everyone knows of it, done dusted.
    : Devdas: If someone would organize a ooc meeting for the oam. inclduing both dims preferably. I would see that soneone of us is present too.
    : Dabblez: Next Greencoat?
    : Keanne: It'll be on topic anyway.
    : Dabblez: First Sunday of the month. We can discuss it
    : Kintaii: I would like to say that we've been looking into a couple of... interesting things... that might ****e up a future meeting. So just stay tuned on that particular end.
    : Keanne: Already suggested by you, Dabblez.
    : Devdas: Alright. Closing down the topic.
    : Devdas: Lets come to part two of the meeting.
    : Devdas: Your questions, comments and feedback.
    : Berael: wakes up a bit
    : Nyadach: Drinks and munchies?
    : Berael: 1
    : Kithiria: I could do with a drink...
    : Devdas: Ga ahead Dabblez
    : Dabblez: Santa Leet, is he just cutting it fine this year? Done
    : Nuser: ...all we got this year was a silly mech :s
    : Devdas: I wished I had that "WTF" placard right now.
    : Devdas: Actually, if you scroll up way up to the start.
    : Devdas: This falls under FC issue
    : Devdas: Berael, your turn.
    : Berael: I'm wondering how much the ARK events team interacts with the rp community. I've had several instances in the past where it seems like the Arks who play NPCs know nothing about whats going on at the ground level with the player RP
    : Devdas: We try our best.
    : Devdas: But it is again that time thing
    : Devdas: 2 server, with 3 faction
    : Berael: 3 servers with 3 factions?
    : Nyadach: hehe
    : Kithiria: cuckles
    : Akhilleus: !
    : Berael: I understand this, but do you guys read the buzz forums?
    : Kintaii: It varies from ARK to ARK, honestly. I can say for myself, and for a lot of the higher-ups in Events, we do our best to search out background information on players as much as we can. We check out org websites, spend time looking at RPing profiles, read up in the Atlantean/Rimor forums, ect. ect.
    : Berael: or listen to channel 42/
    : Devdas: Personally I have stopped reading every buzz post long ago. every now and then I skip over the titles to get a rough idea.
    : Devdas: Whenever I m online I log into channel42
    : Keanne: Buzz does not give a wholesome view of the situation, either.
    : Kintaii: Understand, though, that you're not always dealing with a dedicated member of the Events team. Anyone in ARK can, with the proper certification, play a character in an event, and they may not have the same level of background information that we do.
    : Kintaii: I brought this up to the guys on Rimor yesterday, and I wanted to share it here as well--I cannot stress the importance of the public AO forums enough. Yes, we do go other places to seek out information, but the buzz forums are not only your best bet for getting something noticed in the team, but it helps spread it to a larger group of people.
    : Berael: I suppose i'm done for this question
    : Devdas: xaun then.
    : Akhilleus: pardon me may I get a warp back home I need to find my bed?
    : Berael: ! back in the que
    : Xaun: I know this has been brought up time and time again.. but the respective websites of the counciloftruth and bod etc.. really get majorly neglected by Legacy leaders/etc
    : Xaun: I can recount maybe 3 posts
    : Devdas: That is actually complete different issue.
    : Devdas: we have currently no suitable way to make an account for every legacy leader
    : Xaun: how so?
    : Devdas: Some arks have access and read the forum regular
    : Nyadach: watches Nuser edge closer to the notum abusers with the gun and smirks
    : Kintaii: Also, it can be tricky getting the internal clearance to have free reign on other, outside forums, even if invited by whomever runs them. It's an idea that's been tossed back and forth many a time, I assure you, but we have yet to come to a defined solution yet.
    : Xaun: is the issue a matter of misrepresentation?
    : Devdas: that is actually the minor issue, since those that play legacys know I read the forum too.
    : Xaun: as in if XYZ ARKs who play Tristram had access one might go awol and start typing wtf l337 h4x pwnzord j00
    : Xaun: ?
    : Kintaii: That end of it isn't something we can really comment on any further.
    : Jujuwalker: thinks the issue is people covering their own asses, and thinking that posting nothing is never gonna get them fired.
    : Devdas: 1. I would never give a legacy to someone that would even think about such a thing.
    : Devdas: 2) if I notice something like that.....
    : Nyadach: Xauns sword on parts of there anatomy would be the least of there problems?
    : Xaun: grins
    : Jujuwalker: you would send in the shiny leather assasin brigade?
    : Xaun: If I may commendeer the meeting player side a moment.. All present who believe the single biggest issue with RP in all 3 factions is visibility and involvement of the "top level" Legacy leaders/Directors/Mayors etc.. is by and far the largest missing item in the RP loop say Aye
    : Devdas: It is like stories I dont like.they just vanish. *cough* but lets get back on topic please
    : Devdas: And the visibility of legacys is as said before an old issue we are constantly working on.
    : Devdas: erh... said on Rimor actually.
    : Devdas: Letting out Simon on the streets to hit the happy rebel, requires actually some preparations on our part.
    : Devdas: Wich leads us again to point one. time
    : Devdas: But as said, it is an issue we are constantly trying to improve
    : Xaun: Well I have to admit I am seriously considering joining ARK just to see more of it
    : Xaun: the lack of it is driving me nuts
    : Devdas: Next up Nyadach
    : Nyadach: Think the issue then is, what can we as players do, on a more often basis becomes lost behind strict guidelines and following rule books, can we not influence the world more as us, than as an ARK...no offence, was to Xaun.
    : Xaun: I think I have left a foot print
    : Xaun: no offense to players but often they wait for Events to happen and consider that which comes from these legacy leaders to be "important" and other stuff to be less so
    : Xaun: for example
    : Dabblez: sighs
    : Xaun: when the Unionists took 4holes
    : Xaun: major reaction
    : Xaun: OT takes Bore
    : Nyadach: Ok, firstly, want to appologise for every hair brained side tracked scheme I've hatched and/or buggered up of yours like interferring with the Borealis elections, and others. And sorry, can't ever resist *evil grin*, and I hope I can double that in the next year :P But keep up the good work. Berael had a similar thing to me about the forums etc, and how as was shown with the OAM and BoD, it seems you miss out a lot sadly, and please it would improve alot I belive if you could expand that. Thanks.
    : Xaun: majore reaction
    : Xaun: etc..
    : Nyadach: So god help ya
    : Xaun: if your not careful Nya will wear a bikini thong again..
    : Nyadach: Had worse, trust me
    : Devdas: Bereal, your turn again
    : Berael: organizeses her thoughts
    : Berael: As Rp coordinators, where do you see the role of the three factions?
    : Berael: and in turn, what sort of rp would you plan for each
    : Devdas: Guess that was directed at you Dernial
    : Kintaii: Can you clarify a bit what you mean, exactly?
    : Berael: Well...
    : Devdas: Berael: As Rp coordinators, where do you see the role of the three factions? Berael: and in turn, what sort of rp would you plan for each
    : Berael: need more?
    : Devdas: I m unsure what you wanna hear
    : Dabblez: I think the answer you are looking for is "Nazi Germany, Russia, and Poland "
    : Berael: I'm trying to understand how you envision the sides. What do Omnis do, what do Clans do, what do Neutrals do
    : Devdas: I would have said Russia, USA and Swiss...
    : Berael: are neutrals lost people? Mercenaries? Are the Clans rebels? Rightous knights?
    : Devdas: yes.
    : Nyadach: I ain't a merc!
    : Xaun: you my sir are a lost people
    : Xaun: winks at Nya
    : Nyadach: You say that after watching one of my cross-country runs, the turn into DAV in the run from Newland to Borealis was just a signpost being wrong!
    : Devdas: How you interpret the three factions is up to you.
    : Berael: I'd like to know how you interperate them, because that is how you will stage events
    : Devdas: A general aproach would be. Omni-Tek is a huge interstellar mega Corporations that is leasing this planet to mine notum
    : Devdas: Clans are people that fight Omni-Tek for various reasons. The first one was to free themselfs from the situation in the mines
    : Devdas: And Neutrals are just caught in between and try to survive.
    : Devdas: As well as everyone else.
    : Carogelw: I thought the Neutrals were the ones who rejected the war between clan and omni
    : Devdas: Some of them
    : Nyadach: On the defination of neutrality, do you follow Ragnor's description he posted way back when as lead Story writer?
    : Devdas: The neutrals are as a 'faction' even more split then the clans
    : Xaun: the clans being split isn't much longer
    : Devdas: If you can quote that of hand I can answer that and give you a cookie
    : Nyadach: Coming up...
    : Xaun: if you reviewed your notes from the last CoT meeting.. Unity is kinda the call atm.
    : Kintaii: Depending on the clan. There are those opposed to it as well.
    : Xaun: you mean the pilgrims? :P I thought they disbanded?
    : Dabblez: And the Pilgrims who just gave up an the whole Clan thing altogether
    : Nyadach: 1. not taking part in either side of a quarrel or war 2. to be shot at by anyone yet not to be able to start a fight 3. not one thing or the other; indifferent 4. having little or no decided colour or faction 5. AO. to be neither Omni-Tek nor Clan, and to be shot at by everyone without the ability to fire back.
    : Nyadach: Ok, the last bits changes a bit, but just curious what you think is all...thats from Dec 2001 btw
    : Nyadach: grins
    : Devdas: Some parts fit some dont
    : Berael: I think that has changed
    : Nyadach: Mechanics have changes since though.
    : Devdas: Neutrals are neither Omni-Tek nor Clan
    : Dabblez: Nor Rhinomen
    : Berael: especialy not rhinomen
    : Nyadach: Leave the Rhinomen alone!
    : Xaun: they definantly have the cats mew tho
    : Xaun: winks to Berael
    : Devdas: As a matter of fact, I like Rhinomen
    : Nyadach: All neuts should like Rhinomen.
    : Jujuwalker: i actually wish the was a rhino ltc to interact with.
    : Nuser: would like to ask to be excused ...horay for mondays
    : Nyadach: More useful, and carry more than a trox.
    : Dabblez: That would be cool Juju
    : Nyadach: Have a good night Ma'am.
    : Nyadach: smiles to Nuser
    : Devdas: successfully evades Juju's fencepole
    : Nuser: Later all
    : Dabblez: Bye Nuser
    : Devdas: bye
    : Devdas: go ahead juju
    : Jujuwalker: there's been several mentions of " when an ark leaves, everything he worked on disapears
    : Jujuwalker: what i'm asking you is : have you considered making a wiki for RP/ltcs and current storylines?
    : Jujuwalker: so internally, no matter what happens, you got everything in there to pick it up again.
    : Nyadach: Ohh AOwiki
    : Jujuwalker: not make it public mind you, but as a tool for you guys to eb able to work, and have " last minute replacement" not be space cadets.
    : Devdas: yeah, we have a methog to keep our stroys for later use. multiple ways actually.
    : Jujuwalker: reason i'm suggesting this is because the way everything links together, you could also keep mini files on the RPing population, and what they have done.
    : Jujuwalker: so you guys are never truly out of touch.
    : Kintaii: We do keep paperwork. *grin*
    : Jujuwalker: not sayng you don't, but... well.... it's an idea.
    : Nyadach: You mentioned backgrounds, and knowing some of us, hate to quiz and see how much but out of curiosity, do you know say Dabblez and the NCU virus and where my Major title comes from or who Keannes currently shacked up with etc?
    : Grimzone: sorry guys but i must bow out for now - thanks for having me
    : Dabblez: Bye Grimzone
    : Devdas: I dont know about the others, but I dont
    : Xaun: see you later
    : Nyadach: waves goodnight to Grim
    : Keanne: It's not "public info" as such, mind you.
    : Dabblez: Blame Dookumi, it was not my virus!
    : Xaun: I thought it was Keanne
    : Nyadach: So we need to bring our info more to you also? well, even more so?
    : Xaun: Juju snuck a cam into your dungeon
    : Xaun: beeen on clan grid feed for awhile
    : Xaun: shrugs
    : Devdas: As much as I would like to say yes.
    : Devdas: No.

: Nyadach: Too much to read?
    : Jujuwalker: if there's kinky **** going on, da juju's the man on the job.
    : Keanne: Not really, ark-characters aren't omni-scient? not even Omni chars
    : Devdas: We simply do not have the resources to read, follow up and react to it.
    : Nyadach: Good old time again....was more thinking of it as a resource for you was all.
    : Keanne: it's not like every NON-ark roleplayer knows about those.
    : Xaun: erm
    : Kintaii: NCU virus I'm aware of--William Shatner. The other two I'm afraid that I'm not current on, sorry.
    : Xaun: we don't?
    : Dabblez: shudders
    : Xaun: pushes play on her recording of Keanne's last encounter
    : Keanne: you aren't EVERYONE, Xaun.
    : Keanne: and not everyone is here, either.
    : Berael: she tries
    : Devdas: you are just the last 3 letters
    : Keanne: not everyone will read the log of this meeting.
    : Jujuwalker: makes a saving throw against the mega-ego nuke
    : Keanne: ok, probably NO one will read a log this long.
    : Devdas: And with that, it is even your turn Xaun
    : Devdas: As the last comment, if noone else has anything.
    : Xaun: I have noticed the news headlines being bumped out
    : Jujuwalker: ?
    : Xaun: in the FJRKK/IRKK/OTPC
    : Xaun: as new ones get added
    : Xaun: olds ones vanish
    : Xaun: for those of us trying to keep up with it
    : Bhalkhaan: !
    : Xaun: I wish there were more than two pages
    : Xaun: and further more
    : Nyadach: Old news on sites vanished also.
    : Xaun: August 14 29479 No Image Still on route to Rubi-Ka from Omni-Prime the new CEO Tarkhan Zora releases his first address to the people of Rubi-Ka.
    : Xaun: last entry in the timeline
    : Xaun: alllot has happened since then that is timeline worthy
    : Xaun: and alot before that too
    : Devdas: are you talking about the "Editor News" forum?
    : Xaun: yes
    : Devdas: right, go to your user cp page
    : Xaun: its only two pages long
    : Devdas: options
    : Devdas: show old threads
    : Devdas: select old
    : Devdas: all*
    : Xaun: hmm
    : Devdas: and the forum will show them all in there whole glory
    : Dabblez: Set it to Show all threads fromt he begining
    : Xaun: ahh did not know that
    : Xaun: thanks
    : Devdas: no problem
    : Xaun: now regarding the timeline?
    : Devdas: Bhalkhaan, your turn
    : Bhalkhaan: may I throw out some general thoughts?
    : Kintaii: By all means.
    : Devdas: Think we had that already, it is an AO site. Maintained by FC. maybe someone is working on right now maybe some other time.
    : Bhalkhaan: as a fairly new player (played about half a year or so), compared to you guys, I think you need to make it easier to find RP-events/info and how to join. I will admit that I havent tried my best to find any info of this, or maybe I havent tried at all, but still I feel that in a (MMO)RPG it should pressent itself! When I started to play, it went probably 1 or 2 months before I even got to know that there actually are people rolleplaying in AO. Just some simple announcment in OOC occasionally with some sayings on how-to join/what-is the RP-community etc. would help alot. (Just like this meeting was announced, thanks Jujuwalker). Any announcment should happen ingame, not on a forum...at least give a link to a forum. I think the perfect persons to do such a thing are the ARK-greeters.
    : Bhalkhaan: I might be all wrong..but still
    : Bhalkhaan: done
    : Xaun: nods agreeingly
    : Kintaii: I think, really, the best thing to suggest for that is just to connect yourself. The fun in RPing is having other people to RP with and, as a side-effect, keep yourself informed.
    : Kintaii: Dabblez here maintains Channel42, which is an excellent resource for that sort of thing.
    : Devdas: well, we have that post in the newscomer forumm
    : Jujuwalker: ( so you know, i did pimp out the meeting on neut occ for the last day or so, with link to the thread)
    : Xaun: wtb regular announcements about it :P
    : Devdas: that should give some ideas were to find rp
    : Devdas: we as in the events team can not announce our single events for various reasons.
    : Nyadach: Did you ask the Greeter about RP Bhal?
    : Devdas: *cough* he probably ran away* cough*
    : Bhalkhaan: yeah, but still... I'm not to fond of reading tons of forum, as the AO-forum is, at least there should be some directions ingame.
    : Dabblez: I agree accessibility is important, but AO is complicated I don't think anyone can get far in Ao without using forums to learn about Garden keys quests, Profession guides. If one tries, there are numerous sticky threads/guides on how to get started in AO as a roleplayer.
    : Bhalkhaan: No, I did not... It didnt come to mind at that point
    : Keanne: is IRRK news channel online by default anymore?
    : Keanne: it used to be
    : Devdas: Promoting RP ingame.... bit tricky...
    : Devdas: currently broken
    : Devdas: again....
    : Keanne: I see.
    : Kintaii: We're working on it.
    : Kintaii: Honestly.
    : Kintaii: Swear.
    : Keanne: Right...
    : Devdas: and yes. we have a macro for that line
    : Nyadach: hands Kintaii a hammer o' doom
    : Berael: likes having rp conversations in public and dragging passerbys into them
    : Keanne: That's really the only way I can think of, too, Berale.
    : Keanne: Berael.......
    : Kintaii: The newsbot is a great resource for us, and... yeah. Like I said, we're working on it. Again.
    : Nyadach: That works remarkably well actually Berael, that or you get riddiculed by the idiots in Borealis.
    : Berael: remember the thing with the ICC guy in bor nya?
    : Kithiria: "lolzorz wut u usin ()?"
    : Berael: I loved that
    : Nyadach: Found standing like a stuffed leet infront of the Jugg protesting gets people asking also.
    : Berael: Where I hauled him off and stuff him in carb?
    : Nyadach: Yes, I did remember that...can't think why.
    : Devdas: We will see if we can come up with anything to promote pr on our end.
    : Keanne: Done yet? We talked about public "advertising" in green cloaks too, without big success.
    : Devdas: Of course what always works is when you drag your friends, orgs and teams into rp
    : Devdas: yes Juju?
    : Jujuwalker: As a general comment, and a repeat from earlier
    : Kithiria: Teams generally seem to dislike being dragged into a RP-ing endeavor
    : Jujuwalker: please consider if there's a " this must happen absolutly" situation to give us at least a fight that we lose. Fopr example, losing to advancing juggie/unicorn forces in the borealis canyons would have been nice
    : Jujuwalker: instead of patching and having this stealt pulled on us, no warning, nothing you can do.
    : Xaun: mutters about being able to at least attack Bahirae and smirks
    : Keanne: IT didn't, you just were offline then...
    : Nyadach: Come on Juju, the Clans knew.
    : Devdas: exactly *grins*
    : Keanne: And Xaun, Bahirae stands in middle of trade, isn't it 75%?
    : Xaun: unattackable
    : Xaun: and I am not talking about the NPC
    : Jujuwalker: yeah, but it's " continuity screwups" like this that get people turned off
    : Keanne: There's no difference between pc and npc to characters
    : Jujuwalker: from RP in the first place.
    : Xaun: I am talking about the ARK that came into Camelot 100% gas and killed me and about.. well.. 15 other people
    : Xaun: and was unattackable
    : Jujuwalker: that too.
    : Devdas: There is also the problem with timing.
    : Jujuwalker: like i said, give us a fighting chance, so we can say we tried.
    : Devdas: In order for having omni troops march into borealis, we would need many forces read ywhen the patch gets out.
    : Jujuwalker: there's no shame in losing when you're outmatched. there is when you can't do nothing at all but run.
    : Devdas: wich wednesday european midday
    : Devdas: with an headsup of ...1-3 days
    : Devdas: Impossible, at best.
    : Jujuwalker: devdas, as an example, you simply have them march up the day before the patch.
    : Devdas: Though I would have liked to do it.
    : Xaun: nods agreeing with Juju
    : Devdas: players would kill them until the server are going down
    : Jujuwalker: then you make sure the players die by overwhelming forces
    : Jujuwalker: you RIG IT.
    : Xaun: at the end
    : Xaun: give em hope for a bit
    : Xaun: take down a couple
    : Xaun: then bring in the puppies
    : Nyadach: But doesnt that go against what you and Xaun said about non winable fights?
    : Xaun: and more unicorns
    : Devdas: that results in either the zone going down or in unattackable or 990% reflect shields
    : Xaun: absolutely not Nya
    : Xaun: I said.. Unattackable
    : Xaun: not unwinnable
    : Nyadach: ah ok
    : Xaun: I would not have cared if I died from bahirae
    : Xaun: if Could have AT Least foguth back
    : Xaun: as it was
    : Xaun: I am not gonna run
    : Jujuwalker: that's the whole gimmick.
    : Xaun: so I just had to stand there and die
    : Nyadach: No insults launched?
    : Xaun: oh yes
    : Xaun: she turned to me and said.. Ah Xaun
    : Xaun: I said.. miss me?
    : Xaun: she replied..
    : Xaun: not a bit

: Jujuwalker: you gotta give your " victims" the impression they could have possibly won, but they were simply outmatched, outgunned, pwnzored to bora bora and back.
    : Xaun: and then proceeded to take on the layers of my cocoon
    : Berael: fantastic
    : Nyadach: Sounds good actually.
    : Xaun: if I could have intiated combat woulda been a great thing
    : Xaun: instead I got spammed with could not start attack messages over and over
    : Xaun: basically that one element.. missing caused what could have been a big win
    : Xaun: into a fiasco
    : Jujuwalker: ( which, let's face it, is rather BS)
    : Xaun: that upset most of my clan
    : Vincentprice: I'm... I mean can't this be settled some other time?
    : Keanne: Perhaps in private emails with events-team?
    : Xaun: I got more than 10 f*&K RP things from people followed by some hateful words about ARKs etc.. etc..
    : Xaun: but I digress
    : Nyadach: I dunno Xaun, seemed ok to me but then again I got gunned down by the Dusters in a rollerat lair so can't really comment.
    : Devdas: Are there any other topics you have? If not we are going to close the meeting.
    : Jujuwalker: i dunno vincent, keanne. i do believe it is a very valid subject to be discussing.
    : Vincentprice: Ok, then warp me out
    : Vincentprice: I've got work and I'm not part of the story
    : Xaun: I believe we are at a close
    : Devdas: If you want a beam out please approach one of us, you can take a quick run through the rooms if you like
    : Berael: I have one more question
    : Xaun: etches into the seat behind her "I am coming for you"
    : Nyadach: Any neuts want a lift back to Borealis of NL?
    : Devdas: go ahead berael
    : Jujuwalker: is a fixer.
    : Berael: I'm curious as how you view the interaction between the game system and game setting. It seems very inter meshed but many RPers totaly ignore the game system. How do you guys view it?
    : Devdas: Personally? I hate the gamemechs
    : Kintaii: I don't see it as that at all. Many RPers do actively incorporate the game mechanics into their RPing, and do a good job at blending the two together.
    : Kintaii: I make no promises, but look for something from us in the near future that may help facilitate that sort of thing a bit more.
    : Carogelw: scratches X marks the target on the table and plants a laser tagger
    : Xaun: grins to Carogelw
    : Berael: was curious, its a long standing debate i've had with folks
    : Devdas: go ahead
    : Nyadach: Is it just me, or have the neuts been the most loud mouthed tonight?
    : Nyadach: grins
    : Berael: shruges
    : Keanne: Clanners, neutrals, whatrablehaveyou
    : Dabblez: rhinomen
    : Devdas: hmm....
    : Jujuwalker: mutters something about his earlier "generic victims" rant.
    : Nyadach: Leave off the Rhino's!
    : Keanne: They usually just grunt.
    : Devdas: I think it is a close call
    : Jujuwalker: beh. i grunt too.
    : Nyadach: Damn, we need to try harder next time.
    : Nyadach: smiles
    : Jujuwalker: to grunt ?
    : Xaun: thanks for the meeting guys
    : Xaun: As always love them
    : Dabblez: Yes, thanks for the time. Hope this was helpful for you
    : Nyadach: Thanks for listening.
    : Xaun: blows a kiss to the ARKs
    : Jujuwalker: thanks for the meeting, even if it makes me seem like a crouchy bastard.
    : Berael: Long but... very informative
    : Devdas: Thanks everyone for attending
    : Keanne: Thank you.
    : Kithiria: Yes, thank you all
    : Devdas: and remeber you can reach us via events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com
    : Dabblez: Bye all
    : Nyadach: Bye Dabblez
    : Devdas: ok, then come over and get kicked out
    : Nyadach: No neuts want a lift?
    : Berael: sure nyadach
    : Xaun: I am game for a ride out
    : Berael: this the bor or newland express?
    : Dabblez: Did that misfire?
    : Xaun: neuty land is good for me
    : Carogelw: same here for a ride out
    : Xaun: I grew up there you know
    : Keanne: NAh, can't grid with cloak on.
    : Nyadach: Cant transport you sorry Xaun.
    : Keanne: Bye
    : Devdas: guess they have all there own transport
    : Kintaii: Anyone needing a lift at all?
    : Nyadach: Transit restrictions, typical aint it.
    : Myrella: me please
    : Berael: waits for nyadach invite
    : Bhalkhaan: anyone need a grid-express?
    : Jujuwalker: stays here for a while.
    : Nyadach: Juju does
    : Jujuwalker: pokes tamb
    : Jujuwalker: oh well... what about the ass issues?
    : Jujuwalker: no problem, take your time
    : Jujuwalker: i'm gonna go and check on my roast.
    : You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Kadaju' has reached enlightenment.
    : Jujuwalker: hmmmm.... roast.
    : Dernial: Sorry Juju, were discussing somtehing else
    : Dernial: Bare with us a minute
    : Jujuwalker: that's ok, i used to tiem to go get me some delicious roast.
    : Kintaii: I'LL GET YOU YET, DEVDAS!! AND YOUR LITTLE LIZARD TOO!!
    : Jujuwalker: hmm... roast
    : Devdas: keep dreaming buddy