Thread: Rimor's Revenge

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Rimor's Revenge

Rimor's Revenge
    January 01, 29481 - [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - After a few delays and technical hitches, individuals from the organization "Devil Inside" were able to reveal their master creation late this evening to a select number of clan personnel.

Although a mystery to most, the four hundred billion credit refurbishment, funded by two members of the organization, involved a cargo ship and a mass amount of weaponry welded to the outside. Based on the carbon dating of the barely space-worthy, non-hyperspace craft, it appeared to have been worked on over a number of years with finalizations completed only a few weeks ago.

Known only by their code names to some, the leaders of Devil Inside, "Thuita" and "Pharexys," said that "[they] wanna aim the ship at Omni-Prime. [We will] strike back at Omni-Tek!" The craft, which Thuita had personally commissioned 'Rimor's Revenge,' will take approximately fifteen years to reach Omni-Prime at sub-light speeds, with the hope of making it past the outer and inner planetary defenses of the Primus system and to the heart of Omni-Tek. The ships hyperdrive was scrapped at the expense of four additional railguns and a beer cooler.

The ship is due to leave Rubi-Ka space at midnight tonight, RST. We wish them all the best in their journey.

Holy furball.

Clan military tacticians right there. Very, very, very few people have ever had much success when they say what they’re going to attack, when they’re going to attack it and what they’re going to be attacking with.

*raises a cup of coffee*

Here’s to hoping your project even reaches the Perseus Arm.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

But good to hear they did not forget the beer cooler. I wonder if they packed 15 years worth of beer and if so, is that why they scrapped the hyper-drive?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

HOLY ****!!! GO GO Phar & Thuita!

*mad cackle of laughter*

/cross

Vaya con dios!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Wha'?!

*taps away on his cyberdeck a moment*

How the hell is this thing going to get anywhere in 15 years without a hyper drive? It's not even going to get its ass out of the system. I'm not trying to put a dampner on Clan engineering here...but well...what the hell stims we're you lot taking at the time? The last ship to make it from Prime to Rubi-ka without the use of Hyperdrive took 17,170 years!

Ok, I am not saying anyone misplaced a decimal point here..buuut?

Or are you lot using some equally novel method of navigation? I'm a nanomage so exploration off this planets something I won't be doing, but in theory its possible your using some very abstract, and also increbibly dangerous manovers involving the use of the twin suns and a blackhole you've found. But still...thats going to be one hell of a bumpy ride, and rather...well...radiated in doing so?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Omni-Tek has been expanding from what Zora has said. They have colonies short distances away and soon Rubi-Ka will be within range of all of Omni-Primes influence.

They might not make it to Omni-Prime, but they might be able to get some of the outer settlements. Go Clans!

Yep, blow up a couple of outer settlements, mainly civilian families i guess, real nice tactic, and to show it off like that? shortly after omni-tek get access to orbital weapons, sheer clan genius at work, i tip my hat to you guys...

Oh and FYI guys watch out for the alien invasion force blockading the planet
    Last edited by Neista; Jan 2nd, 2007 at 16:26:42.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I wish them luck, because I think they might need it. If I recall correctly, the OT flagship, the Constantinople, was hanging out nearby to RK... Which would mean that their super sized beer cooler might be so much target practice.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Hm... I think I'll start some bets on how much the "Rimor Revenge" will survive and how they will meet their end. It will be interesting...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Hm... I think I'll start some bets on how much the "Rimor Revenge" will survive and how they will meet their end. It will be interesting...
    I'm betting it blows up just a few feet off the ground.

So is this the first Interplanetary spacecraft built and developed on the surface of Rubika? Also, has any other RK faction besides OT created an space craft of this type? I say kudos either way..

Too bad your toys are busy doing other things. As two master clan tacticians, i'm sure they've thought of that.

Besides, all your tacticians are busy jerking each other off in battlestations, trying to pose for camera shots.

I went out to the store and bought a telescope (as fast as I could) just so I could see the junker as it was breaking orbit. All I can say is... thank the creator it's not pointed at me, or else im liable to have a lousy afternoon.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...