Thread: All OUR base are belong to US. (beat it ICC!)

Post All OUR base are belong to US. (beat it ICC!)

I think it's apparent by now that I represent those in the true Omni-Tek that choose not to frequent the forums, and as such we have something to fire back at "the higher powers".

Omni-Tek DOES NOT need intervention from ICC, and we (Omni-Tek) have already stated that ICC personelle on our paid-for planetoid WILL result in many bruised egos.
    We will let nothing deter us from the clan problem, and no "big brother" coming to save their weak, asthmatic, pre-pubescent, feminine, sibling is going to stand in our way.
    If you want to say that it's just going to invoke more sympathy for the clans from ICC if we send all their unwelcome guests back to their reclaims indefinately, then do so, but that's what makes us Omni-Tek employees... We get the job done one way or another.
    This needs not be replied to, It's simply something to chew on.
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

Let me guess, you have a t-shirt that says "BeerPutsch '23: I was there!"

Unhappy OOC

You're laughing at me? Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I thought you were laughing with me!

/me points at Martov and laughs.

HAHA!

"Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

OOC -

I'm laughing with you...at you....and generally cackling like a deranged lunatic.

There...think that covers everything.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Originally posted by Martov
    Let me guess, you have a t-shirt that says "BeerPutsch '23: I was there!"
    LMAO!!!!! I love you man....I hire you as the jester that insults the army until they attack us!!! Go BeerPutsch !!!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I'm like braveheart... I moon the enemy before they fill my buttocks with arrows.

ICC just getting ready to assume control

OT's lease of rubi-ka is up in a few years and ICC plans on having a much stronger presence in the notium market once the OT monopoly has been broken.

OT burnt all their bridges with the clan population, but ICC and the clans have a decent relationship - once OT has been fully expunged from Rubi-ka you will probably see a new deal cut between ICC and the clans for contol of and distribution of notium.

The fact in itself that OT let the ICC peacekeepers land on rk without incident proves OTs inability to finance yet another war with ICC. I didnt hear any complaints from Boss Ross, who if im not mistaken is the true leader of Omni-Tek.

Gimpprof your wrong

You talk as if ICC was a corporation. It is not. It is the governing body of the galaxy composed of the various corporations, of which Omni-Tek is a member. Omni-Tek is part of ICC. SOL Banking is part of ICC, BigBurger is part of ICC, MTI is part of ICC. So on and so on.

Ross is the CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka division. Because Rubi-Ka is so important to Omni-Tek Ross is considered number TWO in Omni-Tek. Omni-Prime is the controling planet of Omni-Tek. Where Rosses bosses live. And OT did protest to ICC about landing peacekeepers.

Not to mention that ICC-Clan relations are going down the toilet pretty fast, if all these rumors of "Blasting the ICC guards" are true.

what makes up the ICC ??

ICC is made up of Several hyper-corporations who would like to steak a claim in the notium mining business. Am i Wrong about the lease expiring soon ??? Do you know for a fact that ICC will re-new OT's lease ??? And if they dont renew ( legally) will OT walk away from Rubi-Ka or will they need to be forcibly removed. Lease means lease. In no way shape or form did OT "buy" rubi-ka. Contrary to the way many OT talk - you do not and never will " own" rubi-ka.

Since the fallout of OT/clans and all the wars OT has shipped out less Notium than they or the galaxy for that matter would like. It looks like the time is near for OT to relinquish thier strangle-hold on rubi-ka and let another corp. with better public relations try to balance out the issues between mining and human rights.

Anyone looked at the title of this thread?

All our base are belong to us?

Shakkles you smoking something>?

Whatever it is, id cut it out because its obviously bad for your brain.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Moron. Do your homework.

You moron.

Obviously you havn't heard of "All your base are belong to us" which is the funniest thing on earth. Look it up on the web. You'll laugh so hard you bleed at the @$$.

What do you think I'm some sort of bad-english speaking norwegian?

*argh*

At least the important ppl got it :/
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

Talking ROFL

HAHA It's Tikon!

We forum readers had to listen to your farewell sob story and you criticised Shak when he said you were full of it. We all knew you didn't have the sack to actually quit!

And for your information you Omni scum I understand the saying.

:avorite quotes from "All your Base...":

"What you say?!"

"Someone set up us the bomb!"

"Take off every zig!"

lol

Now that you mention it, I can see how people would think it was done inadvertantly by norwegians just speaking bad english but read the history behind it TIKON.

I'm gonna go watch that flash movie version again.
    know fate

When diapers are full and droopy,
    the bum gets slick with multicolor poopy.

The baby doth cry,
    But alas we know not why.

'til stench emanates
    which most surely states.

That the KING must his way positootly.

Now, how's about a lil war to get our minds off the red hiney? So sayeth the King.

It was not a farewell sob story ill have you know. it was just a mere thankyou to the kind people that I had met along my way.

And for your information Scryb Yes I am Omni and Love being Omni, but by stating," you Omni Scum" you are not only attacking me, but the whole populace of Omni-Tek.

And I did not criticise Shakkles for no reason, I did it for a very good reason. So go crawl back up COT 's @$$ and take a deep breath.

Red face suck it

When I said, "You Omni scum" it wasn't just to you. It was mainly to Shak and basically any other Omni-Tek guru that wants to kill myself and my brethren. (Like that juice-hole Meister) To be honest I'm not really a roleplayer even, but I enjoy messing with the likes of you guys. I'm mainly clan also not because I believe their ethos but because I think it's beautiful however weak that Shak, despite his reported legions of well trained troops and a minor amount of reputation as a known killer of clans, can't touch me. Can't lay one finger on my level 30 arse simply because of the game mechanics

Some people whine (Ted) about this fact, that I can waltz right into Omni-1 and start blabbering anti-OT propaganda and spit in your faces, but hey it's a loophole that I am not above.

So respectively...

Nya, Nya, you can't get me!
    know fate

LOL!

And btw Meister is a nice guy, Long live Omni-Pol!