Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelance: Corinne "Psychogirl" Timmer arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Omni- Pol has been more aggressive lately. I think it's time to show them that their law is not ours.
    I agree with you.
    OT laws interdicts resistance to the security forces... clans on the other hand attack even their own security forces.
    Why have order when you can have chaos?....

Quote Originally Posted by Carogelw View Post
    I am offering sanctuary to any omni pol member that wants to defect tothefreedon loving clans. I am also willing to assist in the freeing of any clanner being held in the hellhole they call Omni reform.
    If they are trully at OT Reform chances are they are reformed. You might have some surprises when you'll try to free them...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

hmm

Actually we have recieved contacts from several OT intellignce officers willing to defect to the clans and bringing over the lists of agents that many omni factions have placed in the Clans. As for those loyal clanners still stuck in omni reform soon they will taste the freedom of the outdoors while the Omni's who imprisoned will find themselves in a abondoned notum mine somewhere trapped deep undergound
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Heh... Like I said... you might have a big surprise when you'll free the "loyal" clans.

We are not called OT-REFORM for nothing
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    as always, your all wrong, Mr prabel.
    Half, if not more, of the population on Rubi-ka are omni-tek citizens. Reporting her wereabouts is only in their intrest since this woman is in some kind of delerrium state, because she believes Omni-Tek killed her parents in front of her own eyes and afterwards brainwashed and made her work for us.
    That's obviously a mistake. After all, we all know the benevolent and beneficent Omni-Tek doesn't have the means to murder people's parents OR brainwash them so they forget the event.

She is because of this delerium state, highly agressive against anyone of Omni-Tek and therefor a great treat to society.
    A threat to Omni-Tek, you mean. If she is indeed confused and delirious, she'd fit in just fine with the circle I run with. As a matter of fact, she'd be more than welcome to stay at my place if need be - I think we'd get along well.

She already killed one men, and shot one of my men in his foot. This is not about rewards or bounty hunting...reporting her wereabouts is for your own safety and not to mention hers aswell.
    I shoot guys all the time. Sometimes out of anger, oft times just as an ice breaker if I'm not feeling particularly flirty. People buy insurance and first aid kits for these types of situations.

Besides, before you know her delerium state changes for the worse and she might think the neutrals were involved in the death of her parents aswell.
    Yeah, because it's not uncommon for Omni-Pol to gun down your family while the Newland Council giggles like schoolgirls in the background.

Yeah, because it's not uncommon for Omni-Pol to gun down your family while the Newland Council giggles like schoolgirls in the background.
    Ding ding! Round One, Enter Boltgun!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    I shoot guys all the time. Sometimes out of anger, oft times just as an ice breaker if I'm not feeling particularly flirty. People buy insurance and first aid kits for these types of situations.
    You getting relationship advice from my wife again, aren't you? *shudders*
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

We have

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Heh... Like I said... you might have a big surprise when you'll free the "loyal" clans.

We are not called OT-REFORM for nothing
    We have freed the mfrom the mind conditioning your agency imposed on them. Dont worry soon we will move aginst your operatives and help them see the error of their ways.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by Carogelw View Post
    We have freed the mfrom the mind conditioning your agency imposed on them. Dont worry soon we will move aginst your operatives and help them see the error of their ways.
    Are you sure you got the ones from OT Reform? The prisoners who are in "treatment" there have been cured of their illness. They see themself now as Omni-Tek employees and, after the short rehabilitation phase, they will be inserted in society as fully productive members.

Maybe you would like to try out our rehabilitation clinique. We have there great accomodations, 5star service with jaccuzy, spa, indoor and outdoor pools, not to mention best medical treatments. After that you will feel a new man.. a healthy man..

As for our operatives... they know what to when they are discovered.
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12