Thread: Freelance: Omni Attack on Old Athen

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Omni Attack on Old Athen

Omni Attack on Old Athen
    December 22, 29480 - Reporter "Agentcora" Cora [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - On the 12th of December 2006 at 21:00GMT, Omni-Pol launched an unprovoked assault on the Clan city of Old Athens.

The Omni-Pol forces consisted of over 30 Elite Troopers ranging from Omni-Pol Shock Troopers to Command Juggernauts. Many innocent and unarmed Clan civilians died during this attack. The attack was led by Omni-Pol High Commander Hotdelicious and Commander Drdoma. Over 50 Omni-Tek Civilians joined the battle. However Omni-Tek was eventually beaten back by the Clan forces. It is believed that Omni-Tek was trying to take control of Old Athens.

Innocent? *laughs* The second they decided to join the clans they lost all innocense.

You are why i will not stop till rome has a clan flag flying over it.

Buckle up inflato changes are coming.

The weak take force when it does not have words !

Consider it a payback for OT casualties from the 4 Holes attack. There died OT personnel and miners too.

I do wonder why the attack was against Omni-2... We still have to drive out the clans from 4 Holes...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by MJ_Hippis View Post
    The weak take force when it does not have words !
    No... What you mean to say, is that when detante cannot be reached, then there is only the sword. The next time you get to reading books on history, read up on the Samurai of feudal Japan. Dont bother trying to sit there and whine about us being weak and using force, or shall I quote your own CEO's idiot speech about the genocide of the Clans?

And as for payback? Please, spare me that old gag. We can talk vengeance for anything, going back to the dawn of time when your tribe was beating up my tribe with rocks when we only had sticks. So... whatever.

By the way, did this brilliant play for payback include some of us getting all up into Rome and then beheading your poor Unicorn Commander? I even kept a lock of his hair as a keepsake. Your payback turned into a clan riot on your own soil, and your kinsmen watched as we wrecked your toys. Was this part of that plan? If so, I am rather unimpressed.

History repeats itself here. Rome yet again has barbarians at the gate.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 24th, 2006 at 04:59:48.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

(( ;Z ... the clanners get their battle, and we didn't. *pouts*)
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    (( ;Z ... the clanners get their battle, and we didn't. *pouts*)
    ((trust me thats only a matter of time.))

those filthy omni rued the day they ever stepped foot in our free city.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden View Post
    those filthy omni rued the day they ever stepped foot in our free city.
    You should use another adjective. It is well known that clans are filtyer that omni. We have done some charitable actions where we have sent some soap shipments to clan citys so they would have some basic items for hygene.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Then explain the dookie stains on your chin.

Don't be a hater, Aerya... You're just pissy because we do more with less.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Then explain the dookie stains on your chin.
    I do wonder what stains you see on my chin... I do have a little birthmark there... but it is only one. Maybe you drank too much booze and your sight is affected.

You're just pissy because we do more with less.
    Like that new "barely space-worthy" spaceship the clans just built? They made one big junk piece who will become lots of tiny junk pieces.
    More pieces from only one piece.
    More from less.

Don't be a hater, Aerya...
    Hater? No... It was only an observation. I try to remain objective. I try to be controlled even when I answer to a reply full of hate (no.. it is not Bubbacrush's reply).
    Last edited by Aerya; Jan 3rd, 2007 at 20:22:02.
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Aerya, please drop by Omni-Med and get yourself some glasses or laser eye correction before making another observation.

- casualties were higher when OT bombed 4 Holes as when Unionists took it over
    - Unionists don't have nothing to do with West Athens
    - West Athens have nothing to do with what you call Omni-2, it's new settlement
    - Clanners are cleaner than OT. We cleaned toxic waters in Tir (after OT dumped chemical agents there in first place). And we don't have slums and open severs in any of our settlements.

Seems like Alex is loosing his footings, one would expect OTAF would carry out such operation, not coppers. Guess he's smarter than I have expected.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    Aerya, please drop by Omni-Med and get yourself some glasses or laser eye correction before making another observation.

- casualties were higher when OT bombed 4 Holes as when Unionists took it over
    - Unionists don't have nothing to do with West Athens
    - West Athens have nothing to do with what you call Omni-2, it's new settlement
    Trgeorge.. I do agree with you on the OT raid against West Athens. I was surprised by this action too. The attack should have been against 4 Holes not West Athens. It was an unnecesary action.. a waste of resurces.

As for the bombing of 4 Holes by OT, that was aimed against the mining facilies, the clan casualties were some secondary efects, while the casualties against OT personell and guards were intentional. So do not lecture me about casualties at 4 Holes.
    Last edited by Aerya; Jan 4th, 2007 at 04:59:11.
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Why shouldn't I lecture you? Reform works only 1 way? I mean, they don't employ you on basis of ignorance, do they?

Even small kids know : bomb+notum=big badda bum

Even NLF and Dust Brigade aren't nuts enoug to plant bombs at places with high concentration of notum. And you forgot bomb casualties among OT employees too, whatever you want to believe, Unionists didn't exiled all personel, just those that fought against them.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Like that new "barely space-worthy" spaceship the clans just built? They made one big junk piece who will become lots of tiny junk pieces.
    More pieces from only one piece.
    More from less.
    And what have YOU built lately outta your lego toybox? Hrm? :P
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

And what have YOU built lately outta your lego toybox? Hrm? :P
    What is lego?? (OOC. Lego is not known in AO)

Hm... what I have build? Hm... let me see.... Nano Controller Unit & Solar-Powered Master Engineer Pistol are the first that come in my mind. Not to mention the armor and implants I have made for OT personel...
    Usefull things...

Why shouldn't I lecture you? Reform works only 1 way? I mean, they don't employ you on basis of ignorance, do they?

Even small kids know : bomb+notum=big badda bum
    bomb + notum = big badda bum => big damage to mining facilities => objective accomplished = no more creds for the clans.

And you forgot bomb casualties among OT employees too, whatever you want to believe, Unionists didn't exiled all personel, just those that fought against them.
    Some regretable losses. From data I have the OT personell had a yearly save. So they lost some memories. That is acceptable.
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    What is lego?? (OOC. Lego is not known in AO)
    (ooc: Thank you RP police. Btw, if this game has old earth in its storyline, then I feel its completely justified, to a point. I don't ever think i'll go as far as Star Trek technobabble, but for the sake of brevity...ill use lego toys any day of the week.)

*raises eyebrow* You're kidding me, right?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jan 4th, 2007 at 18:16:21.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

(ooc: point taken)
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.