Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelance: Neutral Barrage Balloons

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Woah there, don't start using the heavy artillery. If we continue with this run for weaponry we'll end with water ballons. You imagine ? Water ballons !
    No need to imagine. As you may already have observed, all weapon dealers offer water balloons at some point or another. Not that it's much use against anything else than backyard leets - and hardly that either. An exception to this may be to get (unwanted?) attention from a guard...

Yeah yeah yeah, we "may" end up using water balloons. Pah. Look, have Omni-Tek been doing any more targetting flights over our citys since? No. So are these rather simplistic inventions working? Yes. Anyone really hurt other than the odd mishap with certain members of the population trying to nibble on the mouring cables or the odd bit of tangling up? also No. This is another example of a good ol' neuty solution to something which works, is friendly to all, and is cheap!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah, we "may" end up using water balloons. Pah. Look, have Omni-Tek been doing any more targetting flights over our citys since? No. So are these rather simplistic inventions working? Yes.
    I hate to burst your "bubble" [;p] but the reason for Omni-Pol stopping the surveying your citys is that they have no reason to do that. If they have a reason, they will start passing the city again. And they will find a way to deal with your "lighter than air thingies".
    Untill then enjoy them.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    I hate to burst your "bubble" [;p] but the reason for Omni-Pol stopping the surveying your citys is that they have no reason to do that.
    Ya, or maybe youre just scared to fly into ballons. Can you imagine the jokes back in the office? It would be rather embarassing. I guess its just open to perception, isnt it?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Ya, or maybe youre just scared to fly into ballons.
    Scared? Why?
    Are the baloons bullet proof? The might be laser resistant but no way they can resist a voley of .50 caliber rounds. Unles they are armored.... and that is not cheap, nor feasible.
    But the baloon problem is Omni-Pol's issue. Omni-Reform has other priorities.

Can you imagine the jokes back in the office? It would be rather embarassing. I guess its just open to perception, isnt it?
    I do not have to imagine... We do have jokes at the office.
    And yes, I have been the target of some. But I have laugh, even if I was full of chocolate cream. The joke was good and they got me fooled. It deserved a good laugh...
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

Scared? Why?
    Are the baloons bullet proof? The might be laser resistant but no way they can resist a voley of .50 caliber rounds. Unles they are armored.... and that is not cheap, nor feasible.
    Pew pew!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Pew pew!
    "pew pew"... the closest thing that comes in mind are the sounds the newly hatched bird chicks make while they wait for their mother to bring them food...

I do not see how that is relevant in the baloon issue...
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

"pew pew"... the closest thing that comes in mind are the sounds the newly hatched bird chicks make while they wait for their mother to bring them food...

I do not see how that is relevant in the baloon issue...
    Oh.... dear... LORD...

Talking to you is like interacting with a refrigerator. I open the door. I close the door. The light goes on. The light goes off. I put stuff in. I take stuff out.

I can't even fathom the idea of slapping you, because I dont think it will prompt an emotional reaction at all.

Congratulations, you have completely disarmed me. I can do nothing to affect that level of this 'witless twit' persona you put forward.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jan 6th, 2007 at 05:55:52.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Oh.... dear... LORD...

Talking to you is like interacting with a refrigerator. I open the door. I close the door. The light goes on. The light goes off. I put stuff in. I take stuff out.
    hm... frst you imitate birdie calls for food... then you see refrigerators... could it be you are hungry?

I can't even fathom the idea of slapping you, because I dont think it will prompt an emotional reaction at all.
    You want to slap.. you are an Enforcer.. they like do "slap".... It is understandable that you react this way when you are frustrated. Go beserk when the brain fails you.

Congratulations, you have completely disarmed me. I can do nothing to affect that level of this 'witless twit' persona you put forward.
    Speaking of witless... when was the last time you looked in the mirror? Do not try to project your flaws on your opponents, you won't get better this way...

... This is getting weird... from the baloons we got to birds and refrigerators...
    I propose to return to the Borealis baloons...
    OT-Reform Officer

I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.

You want to slap.. you are an Enforcer.. they like do "slap".... It is understandable that you react this way when you are frustrated. Go beserk when the brain fails you.
    I think this is an instance where the enforcer isn't the one whose brain has failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

blah blah blah
    So I guess I can get your goat after all. =)

I am not gunna go through another 'Psikie' incident. I just dont have the motivation. But the more and more people like you try to funnel down your generalizations of 'Atrox this' and 'stupid atrox that'. And really, its just a last ditch effort to make yourself feel good. I understand that. I took psychology classes, I know how it works.

That's the difference between you and me. You look around and you see, Clan... or Atrox... or Enforcer and then somehow in that little tin foil nugget inside your tiny lil cranium you have to pigeonhole me into that spot where all your classism's lie. Be warned that this is a gross misinterpretation caused by ignorance. Ignorance makes you even dumber. Not only that, but ignorance leads to underestimation... and the more your company underestimates people like me, the better.

I look at you... and I see Aerya. Aerya is a robot, or at least plays herself off as one. I throw lil bits at you, and without seeing the humour in them, you play it off with this level of calculated logic that isnt even necessary. Every ball I throw at you, bounces off your chest. Every metaphor I use, you turn into a banal statement about birds, food, and chocolate creme (which i still oggle over why you felt you needed to mention). This started off rather playful, in my eyes. But I can see now that youre a walking flamebait.

Which leads me back to the Psikie argument I am still trying to gouge outta my brain.

Does it make you feel more superior if I bounce around and throw poo at people? Is that what I need to do to shoe horn myself back into the stereotype you can deal with? Is that what your master plan is? Or is this just what OT pushes onto you, so you can correctly and efficiently file away every conversation/logical debate you had in your life.

So yeah, you are a witless twit. Not a solitus, or an opifex this or that... just a plain.. average... everyday... twit, in a long line of witless ....grey... twits.

Youre not creative enough to bag my groceries, lady. But I am very glad youre in a position of power within Omni-Tek. It serves my to my advantage.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I would just like to point out that while it might sound odd, birds with chocolate can actually be pretty good. Go to a decent Mexican restaurant and try the chicken with mole sauce sometime, yum.

Luckily, Nyadach only paid for these balloon to be over Newland, Last Ditch, Hope, and Meetmedere. Not Borealis.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Actually there was also the possibility of the cargo shuttles leaving the Fair Trade roof in Borealis getting caught in the cables, and if I could be certain that no neutrals would be blow, the possibility might of been such that I would of ignored the issue. But sadly the area is usually well populated with many neutral citizens and having a large flaming mass rolling down Borealis High Street didn't seem to big on the interests of securing the city. So no Balloons over Borealis.

Although, on a similar note, the idea of putting up Balloons over Omni HQ is quiet appealing
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Although, on a similar note, the idea of putting up Balloons over Omni HQ is quiet appealing
    Can we paint insults for Zora on them ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12