Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanna dual?

wanna dual?

[******]: duel?
    To [******]: nope
    To [******]: engis can't pvp... everyone knows that
    [******]: sure they can
    To [******]: hahaha you're too funny
    To [******]: at best, we just stand there hoping our pets hit someone at least once before cocoon runs out
    To [******]: not a single green weapon skill means we can't hit the broad side of a barn
    [******]: I used to fight engi twinks
    [******]: back int he day
    To [******]: you just said a mouthful. twinks.... back in the day.... welcome to LE where I'm not a twink
    [******]: yeah true that
    [******]: nonetheless, engies can pvp
    To [******]: not anymore they can't

...I'm getting sick of being asked to dual people.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

I thought engies fared OK in duels, at least people like Stage and the likes sorta complained people didn't want to duel em. Are you sure it's not just you that's not very good at it yet?

And I've had people spamming duelinvites while I was in a full visible stat-buff setup and hunting for buffs to pop in some 300's. It's nothing to get worked up on.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

/ragequit

Duel: A prearranged, formal combat between two persons, usually fought to settle a point of honor.

Dual: Composed of two usually like or complementary parts; double: dual controls for pilot and copilot; a car with dual exhaust pipes.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Disable duel invites and move on.
    Because Race Yalm

Engi's can pvp!
    On tl7 bs i kill soldiers, nt's, advies, traders
    Blockers still pwn, pvp on engi is hard but we can kill

NTs? what's that? some pewpew-oh-noez-my-coon-is-gone prof?
    Kumo to kumo no aida wo tsukinukete
    Dare mo mita koto no nai basho e
    Yume no naka de egaiteita basho e
    Arifureta SUPIIDO wo koete

xyphos do u even have an engi? they can beat msot professions just some are impossible.
    p.s. lol at dual
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

i think xyphos is tl 5 still soooooo he's right in that regard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    i think xyphos is tl 5 still soooooo he's right in that regard
    you are correct sir, I am TL5 atm.
    @Tutifruti: I'm not talking about TL7... any profession can PvP at endgame >.>
    @Majoroutrage: they are disabled, but I keep getting tell requests after their duel request is auto-declined this is what's pissing me off.
    they see a non TL7 engi and see us as easy kills for pvp score farming... THAT is what I'm mad at.
    Last edited by Xyphos; Jun 16th, 2008 at 18:58:22.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

I had this happen while I was working on my sold lol. Guy started being a dick so I said ok, and grabed a hot. I was alread perked in max abil and had firstaid perks, didn't attack him once just sat there and out healed him for 20 min in the middle of bor while not moving. Was very lols wish I had frapsed it now.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

well in the light of things, I've earned Vandal.
    http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7...tbucketif9.png

(TL5 BS, APT duty, filling in clan spots.)
    if it weren't for neuts, TL5 BS wouldn't run as often.
    Last edited by Xyphos; Jun 16th, 2008 at 23:11:57.

Ive retired my engi pre new Db crap like bracer and all the new stuff added , now a engi can PvP but to make myself more easy to understand we can do only 1 thing at a time , since PvP is made out of Bs/towers/duels/random ganks . I was setuped for duels and i can state pretty much since i doubt new stuff made it that impossible but as a engi at 220 you do have a chance to kill anything in a duel , i had my share of wins and not much loss but still i dont think theres a setup that can do all 3 as in Bs/Towers/Duels and be good (not decent) in all 3 . The gank part oh please i realy have no clue up to now if you "can" gank on a engi (exept green people that pets gank).
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

I tried. But I failed to understand what you wrote. You use some random word generator from the Internet?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Eng is still the most fearsome prof to duel with on just about anyone but maybe traders. Pets do hurt like hell in duels.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Fail, even at tl7 they are easly avoided. The only people that fear my pets are idiots that just stand there.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

technogens right, ever tried hitting a GA fixer, admittedly if you can they really feel it do to low ac's but for the most part pets are decorative against fixers

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrik32 View Post
    technogens right, ever tried hitting a GA fixer, admittedly if you can they really feel it do to low ac's but for the most part pets are decorative against fixers
    you know you're talking about pets without MB right?
    ->Moertje 220/21 - Side tokens collected 2500.
    - Real Life Yutto - of TETN :teeth: / - Atlantean //Current PVM Setup// PVP Setup//PVP swapping Setup

->Mulisch 150/4 - Side tokens collected 16 - wtf melee? (retired)
    ->Amoer 150/9 - friendly neighbourhood Trader!

How many non-pvp focused engineers run Master's Bidding? Seriously.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    How many non-pvp focused engineers run Master's Bidding? Seriously.
    I do.
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast