Thread: Bot bug?

Unhappy Bot bug?

I think i have found a bug if I make my Perfected Guardbot (ql 119) he need 561 in TS and MC and I have 451 (unbuffed) I do that with mochams and then kill them.

Then I do follow and the bot say it’s an illegal command, but when I buff me with general it’s work fine.

If you take 20% from 561 it’s be 448.8 so my 451 it’s inside the 20% off.

Anyone else have that problem?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bosseng “Enginer” lvl78 RK1
    Bossep “Fixer” lvl100 RK1

bump
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Don't have that one, but have you checked the reqs on the shell after you created it?. Some of them are higher than what it takes to cast, and a couple points in your case would make the difference.
    There is even a slayerdroid (sentinel I think) that is a complete waste of a nano, since the shell it creates takes exactly the same skill to use as the next higher level pet. This was glossed over in the Official Answers from FC thingy as "intended".

It is possible that the pet is bugged tho, I've heard of some crat pets with the same problem.
    VdpMeat ex-MA Engie

Yep

I've seen this a few times as well (I don't recall which level bots it occured though) but I often get tells from other engineers asking about exactly what you discribe. I suspect some of the shells are mislabled. Someone else suggested it may be some sort of rounding error.

I always keep a few pieces of Dillon, etc in my equipment pack. Whenever this came up I would just toss them on for a level to up my intel a few points and it put me back in control.

Hey, you're an engineer. We're supposed to fix broken stuff, right?

I have checked the requests on the shell and it’s 560.

So I don’t understand why it’s not work.

Bosseng

Yes there are roughly 5 shells that are bugged (that I know of personally.) Along with all other engi related things wont be heard wont be fixed, good luck. I can tell you with certainty that this is one of the shells that is bugged. In fact I would even go as far to say that same issue is why so many of the bots in that line have higher reqs on the shell then on the nano....dare I say cover up of l33t code borking.
    Last edited by Laptop; Aug 28th, 2002 at 14:25:49.

I have the same on a LOT of mine. It is always a trill when you have cast a new pet to see if it will do as you say as soon as the Mocham wher off.
    Once a gimp, always a gimp