Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrangles, Eggs, Hard/Soft Armor, 1k+np and all other 1k+ tradeskills at omni-trade

Pays007 is GREAT !!

^ ^
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

/me thinks you all forgot about me. The best Omni tradeskiller doesn't even get a bump every now and then....

Thumbs up Bump and question

Wow, sounds like you've made yourself into quite a one stop shop! =) Just a quick question from a newbie. I've gotten to the point where the store bought implants are starting to get outdated, how many credits should I try to have left over for tips after buying implant parts so I can get them made? I was thinking of getting a set of either QL 70 or QL 90 made. Any suggestions?

thats really depends on the person ding them. some people charge more, some people take tips, some people will do it for free.

Mostly likely you'll fine people just asking for tips. Especially for a lower ql implants which isn't that hard to obtain the skill level to do them.

It usually is nice to tip what you can, keep in mind that theyb are saving you lots of time, effort and IP.

As for an exact suggestion of price... im not really sure. But i can tell you that for an entire set of 13 ql 90ish implants the average tip i recieve is about 300-400k

bump for puys... no way for superslang

fair prices here

Smile

always a pleasure to employee Pays007's skill, very cool guy. =)

*bump*

Smile Jumps on the Pays007 is cool bandwagon.

I would highly recommend him when you need anything done. Very professional, and still on late at night. =) Got my first set of implants made by him. Thanks! =)

Please dont hesitate to send me a /tell.....I have been wandering away from the E Gate lately so theres a good chance Im still tradekskilling, but If I dont reply I apologise, but Im probably not doing tradeskills at that time. Thanks

Hi, I'm a tradeskilling trader on rk2(so you won't have to worry about competition from me), and I have a question. I looked up your profile and am wondering how the heck you get all your tradeskills to such a high base without a +80 to swap imps. I'm higher level than you and my skills aren't that high without me putting in a few imps. Do you just leave the imps in all the time? or can you switch imps without doc buffs or what?
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

mt
    My Uber L33t Setup Includes:

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

I have a set of QL200 tradeskilling implants in when im in "Tradeskill Mode". Those take +80 treatment to get in, but once I get em in I can swap Shining Head implants with just a treatment expertise. I also use things like bow tie, 1k borad etc. There are however 2-3 things I need outside buffs to do, but only QL190+. But still, I can do 95% of the stuff on the spot.

interesting maybe you show me your setup sometime, I just stick my regular imps back in once i get done with making whatever cuz i usually mission or pvp a lot. Maybe you show me your implant setup sometime : )
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Talking

Originally posted by Pays007
    SHHHH!!

Last time someone said traders were uber we got nerfed, and the time after that too.

Im just a normal person, not a super tradeskiller man *wink* *wink*

Bump for the gimpy newb tradeskiller wannabe :P
    Last edited by Khaln; Oct 11th, 2002 at 01:42:57.

Talking bump!

move along. nothing to see here...

Well, I have to ask...

I will seek you out for a crystalmaking shortly, Pays, but meantime I have a question most pressing...
    I have already posted a thread about it, but in case you happen to overlook it, I would like to ask you directly:

Have you found out about the Notum Saturated Metaplast armor?

Is it ingame and obtainable?

Ive heard about it being in game, but only at lower levels.

Pays, where are you?

I am desperate...

Can't seem to catch you online lately.. having troubles finding gametime? or too busy playing alts, I guess...

Both, however, I am currently in the process of wiping my hard drive and starting fresh. Trying to get things backed up n such before I do it though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast