Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrangles, Eggs, Hard/Soft Armor, 1k+np and all other 1k+ tradeskills at omni-trade

Wrangles, Eggs, Hard/Soft Armor, 1k+np and all other 1k+ tradeskills at omni-trade

Pays007 here on RK-1,

For undisclosed reasons im trying to get my last thread burried/deleted so please do not bump it. THIS thread will be my new home now.

*Edit* Sept 19th

-Updated mech eng a point or two
    -Added a question

As for my skills, I can make just about anything now except that ql239 disc ^_^

Including...

ql215 Nano crystals
    ql200 Hard armor (Carbonum/CAS/Barter)
    ql200 Soft armor (Bronto/Dragon/Metallic Mantis)
    ql200 Recepticles
    ql200 Robotic Brains
    ql200 Trimmers
    ql200 Enhanced aggression enhancers
    ql200 Adv shields
    ql220 Implants
    ql200 Implant Disassembly
    ql200 Treatment clinics
    ql200 Disassembly clinics
    ql200 Emergency treatment kits
    ql200 Hp/Nano restoration stims (the bodydev/swimming versions too)
    ql200 Weapons of every kind
    Virral Eggs
    Bow Ties
    Overtuned tank armor
    Coffee Machines
    etc, etc, etc.

And since im a trader I also do all the tradeskill buffs for things like LLTSs as well as every wrangle under the Rubi-Ka Suns

If it needs to be made i can do it. If they had a kitchen sink I could probably make that too.

Best of all is that i do all this solo, no outside help (other then disassembling ql190+ implants) which means you NEVER have to wait for me to run around and get buffs. You simply come to me, wait in line if there are other people, and i do it for you right there on the spot.

Location: I am at the East gate in omni trade alot. However I am currently searching for a new locations because FC has doubled the # of guards at the E gate which I used to divest.

PRICES (The best part so far....)

I have no set prices. I belive that is too rigid as I know it is better to be flexible.

For lower ql stuff: Tips** and a "Thanks" is all i ask for
    For medium ql stuff: Tips** and a "Thanks" again. Although since it is harder to make and more valuable i am probably going to expect a little more compensation for my efforts.
    For High ql stuff: Depending on what it is, how much there is, and how hard it is to do we will come to an agreement before i make it. It will almost always be lower then the average going rate

Naturally, bulk orders are given a discount, as well as repeat customers.

I also accept items sometimes depending on what I need.
    Currently looking for:
    -High Level Platinum
    -Notum Nuggets/Chips/Shards
    -Peices to Virral Eggs

** Like others have pointed out. When we tradeskill people say tips, that does not mean 1k for a 132 wrangle or 100k for an entire set of ql200 implants is acceptable. Please try and remember of the effort/time it takes and the time/ip you have saved by getting someone else to do it for you.

Couple Last "Rules" or "Requests" that i ask..

1. DO NOT Send me /tells asking for wrangles. (other things are ok) Come to the east gate in Omni-trade and talk to me. I get too many people asking me for wrangles when im trying to have fun with friends in a mission and I don't want more then i have already.

2. If it says I am AFK or i don't answer you right away, please wait or try again later. I am probably busy and will get back to you when I can. If you constantly harass me with /tells i will probably just /ignore you.

Well thats it. Thankyou for reading, hope to serve you soon ^_^

Remember, I work at the EAST gate in Omni-trade (the HQ one)

/tell pays007

Questions
    Answers to questions i get all the time i will post here...Real questions asked by real in game people

Q. Can I trust you?
    A. Y-E-S. I am not going to rip you off, or screw you over. I have never done so and would not even think about it.

Q. Will you go shopping for the parts for me?
    A. No. You have to bring all the peices for me to make it out of (I have the tools). I am not going to waste my time running in shop circles looking for spare parts for people.

Q. When are you on?
    A. I am on lots, but most likely during the afternoon/evening. (little later in the afternoon/evenings for Europe).

Q. Are you there?
    A. If i am at the east gate, but have not said hello or hit you with my "busy" macro... then i am most likely AFK. Please wait or try again later.

Q. Do you do clan?
    A. Yes, but if you are unable to come to me (I sit between two omni guards that i use to divest) you must wait for me to finish all the omni customers i may have at the time. If you can not wait, try giving a tell to Superslang. He spends even more time then I do doing tradeskills and works in Tir. However I am currently searching for a new location to serve both clan and omni.

Q. Do you make xxxxxxxx's ?
    A. I make E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Except ql 239 discs

Q. What parts do I need for xxxxxxxxx ?
    A. I spend about 50% of my time trying to explain to people what they need which decreases my performance and efficiency. Please check out the following sites for info on what parts you need and what can actually be made with tradeskills: http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/ , http://virral.clansupport.com/ , and http://ao.altgame.com/TheForge/ ..................remember, I DO have the TOOLs needed...

For future reference, or for when new things are added. I can get my tradeskills up to the following...

ME: 1054 - (1117)
    EE: 1080 - (1122)
    QFT: 1005 - (1107)
    WS: 1091
    Pharm: 998 - (1100)
    NP: 1084 - (1186)
    PSY: 932 - (974)
    Chem: 876 - (979)
    B&E: 904
    Comp lit: 1300+
    (bracet) numbers are my maxs if i have +80 treatment. Those number are self buffed as well... if you can bring an outside buff (a fixer b&e buff for instance) you can add that to my total.
    Last edited by Pays007; Nov 10th, 2002 at 00:18:17.

If i supply the carbonum sheets for a ql 200 set of plate armour, how much would you charge to complete it???

Also i have 1 piece of ql 190 bronto hide which i would like to see converted out of curiosity. Send a tell to Jakeaway or post reply here )

thx mister

most of my prices vary depeding on my mood, how busy i am, wiether or not im all set up to so something, etc, etc. Just give me an ingame tell ^_^

I would remove making crat suits from your list

Once your past the hacking the note part the crat suit is pretty much no drop

such as when you use your id information on it as well as when you use the multiform

is psychology use for for anything but crappy mk2 armor?

Re: Wrangles, Eggs, Hard/Soft Armor, 1k+np and all other 1k+ tradeskills at omni-trad

Originally posted by Pays007
    Pays007 here on RK-1,
    If it needs to be made i can do it. If they had a kitchen sink I could probably make that too.
    Kitchen-Sink Surgery. Fixer long HoT.

Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Pays007
    is psychology use for for anything but crappy mk2 armor?
    Well, crats can use psychology to get a better chance for their charms to stick ... but I don't suppose that's what you're looking for.

edit: It's late, I'm tired ... CAN'T SPELL!

Time for that last party with all my friends before we go back to university. I probably won't be on much today or tomorrow (Aug 30th and 31st).

Making Armour

Forgive me if I missed something but I could not find a guide on making armour...Carbonum etc.

It looks like you are a person that could head me in the right direction

Debitte
    L108 Trader
    RK2

How to make armor

1. Find or buy the rare PPPE Soft/Hard
    2. Combine that with a Mass Relocating Robot (ql180+) to make a MRR (Shape hard/soft armor)
    3. Raise your mech eng and chemistry to 900+

For Carbonum (probably that NT metaplast armor too when it comes out)
    -Get a sheet of carbonum
    -Use an etch-a-sketch thingy on the sheet (on for each peice)
    -Use the Hard MRR on the etched peice

For Dragon Armor
    -Some how get your hands on some dragon parts
    -Use the soft MRR on the peice

For Bronto Armor
    -Use some tanning acid on the parts
    -Use the soft MRR on the tanned parts.

Thanks

Thanks, much appreciated. With maxed trade skills and maestros - any idea what QL armour one is going to me able to make at L108 ish?

Just a guestimate would do.

Thanks,

Debitte
    L108 Trader
    RK2

wonderful weekend vacation over. back to work now

Thumbs up

Bump

Pays is uber.

SHHHH!!

Last time someone said traders were uber we got nerfed, and the time after that too.

Im just a normal person, not a super tradeskiller man *wink* *wink*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast