Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My post count is not uber...

Originally posted by Karanya
    Lockpick.. wait, I saw one of those selling for 238 credits at a vendor.

I think all you people with lockpicks are TWINKS.

--K
    lol

Well as of now my post count has become slighty more uber, BUT it is still not uber... I will attempt to remedy this asap. Stay tuned and bump my thread while you are at it.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Originally posted by Karanya
    Lockpick.. wait, I saw one of those selling for 238 credits at a vendor.

I think all you people with lockpicks are TWINKS.

--K
    Karyana's right, you twink the lockpick 8 times to make it a personal servants of 8 lockpick.
    Dorfone
    Fixer
    XIII Neutral, Rk-2

I was Rambo in the disco
    I was shootin' to the beat
    When they burned me in effigy
    My vacation was complete.

Ok, fine, Ill tell you all my big secret.

Gather the Equipment
    All items needed for creating this can be easily found at your general store. Enter the store, head to the trade skills department, and visit the 'General Tools and Bases' shop. Total cost of all items is about 12,000 credits.

Putting It All Together
    Begin the process by combining the ID-Extractor with the Expendable Hologram Camera. The camera will disappear but the ID-Extractor will stay in your inventory. This process creates a new item, the ID-Data. Combine the ID-Data with the Lock Pick and your personal lock pick is complete.

There you go. Hope you all enjoy. BUMP MY THREAD!
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

I will NOT bump your thread! You can't make me!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Must... keep up.... with Kas.... and Streaz....

Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I'm quite pleased with my post count.
    (and i've been around since beta)
    Anisia lvl 114 Clan Fixer
    Nodo lvl54 Martial Artist
    Domijn lvl38 Clan Crat

muahaha! My post count 0nwz jo0! You will never catch me! I stole a Gridspace Freedom graft and have cast it on my post count, and you are all eating my dust! hahahaha!

Fixer
    RK-1

Yeah, well..... you're ugly.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Talking uh oh

here it comes...........

BUMP!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

"The many truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
    -Ben Kenobi
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

bah..when those three fat hairs of yours are all going in one direction, we'll see who's ugly, pasty-face

Fixer
    RK-1

It's clear to all who the most handsome fixer around is. Just cast your eye a little to the left, and sigh in rapture.

Once you've had 'trox, you'll never go back
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

Once you've had 'trox, you'll never go back
    My org was discussing last night whether a 'trox actually has.. equipment. I said something along the lines of the above.. and found my foot deeply entrenched in my mouth.

I'd be careful about that little comment :P

--K

A dear 'Trox friend, and fellow Div9er, once told me, "We have all the gear, we just fire blanks"

Fixer
    RK-1

I can confirm that!

err.. wait.. forget I said that.

--K

The Fixer is at home indoors, with traps, locks and other devices, and a Jack (or Jill)-of-all-Trades. He tries to learn everything easily enough so he can rely on himself and count to be relied upon. A great solo profession, and also good in a team, the Fixer can easily travel all around Rubi-Ka by using his unique nanos that lets him access "The Grid". However, trying to maintain a high level in all skills (especially the rather expensive nano skills) can be an expensive commitment for the Fixer.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

I remember standing in the character creation room when I first downloaded AO and hearing the woman's voice recite:

"The fixer is an interesting profession..."

Then I clicked something else

--K

Rise my child, grow unto a thread of greatness, so grand and so uber that no thread on the forums can compete with the tradition of excellence you will have manifested unto yourself
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

"UP Up and away!"

What appears over your head if you use a failed ring of flying
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast