Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: My post count is not uber...

I seemed to have gotten lost....
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

I suspect the moderator moved it only based on the title of the thread and didn't take the time to actual read the huge amount of useful info to be find inside! Oh the humanity...please move it back
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Originally posted by Luxxan
    I suspect the moderator moved it only based on the title of the thread and didn't take the time to actual read the huge amount of useful info to be find inside! Oh the humanity...please move it back
    No. The moderator moved it because it contains 90% spam. Compile all the useful info in one post, and I'll even make it sticky in the Fixer forum. This one, however, stays where it is now.

::cries::
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Originally posted by Cz

No. The moderator moved it because it contains 90% spam. Compile all the useful info in one post, and I'll even make it sticky in the Fixer forum. This one, however, stays where it is now.
    Cz is RealMean Spamcontroller
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

i will post here alot my postcount is deffinatly not uber

Posting here doesn't help your postcount Zeri
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

does it?
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112