Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My post count is not uber...

My post count is not uber...

Yeah.. I need like 400 more posts...
    Damn.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

yea, me too
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Originally posted by dirtysanchez
    yea, me too
    yeah, me too

Me three

Why'd they have to nuke that thread
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

its all just a teaser.
    eventually they'll allow anyone, regardless of postcount, to change their forum title just to get people to [hopefully] stay
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Talking

My postcount is better than yours

(yea now you know why too )
    Last edited by cold; Aug 27th, 2002 at 17:58:26.

all your postcounts are belonging to Funcom

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

lilnymph... yer right as usuall...

Originally posted by lilnymph
    all your postcounts are belonging to Funcom

hugs

lilnymph
    LOL hehe, right on girl

My post count stayed pretty much the same. Which must mean that everything I say is inciteful and fascinating, and not spam. Or something.
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

The droid control device is for fixers.

They won't delete a thread that's on-topic, right?
    Dorfone
    Fixer
    XIII Neutral, Rk-2

I was Rambo in the disco
    I was shootin' to the beat
    When they burned me in effigy
    My vacation was complete.

I didn't lose much either..they must think I have something to say..apparently they don't know me very well..
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Once again, I have proven you guys will bump ANYTHING. Hehe you guys are awesome. By the way, the MCS has an atk/rchg of 3/1. Also, fixers have good runspeed. AND tradeskills
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

unless you count running for my life a tradeskill streaz, where the heck did you pull THAT from? I haven't got the IP to fire my gun much less tradeskills.

Fixer
    RK-1

SMG stands for Sub-Machine Gun. You hold it in your hand and point it at things to make them fall over. See? On topic! ON TOPIC!
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

speaking of running did you know ql200 Foot Warming Boots add 30 to your run speed........
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by Kasimir
    unless you count running for my life a tradeskill streaz, where the heck did you pull THAT from? I haven't got the IP to fire my gun much less tradeskills.
    It was just random info, BUT we do have fairly cheap tradeskills that make it a good idea to use a sol chironis with a good ELLTS. I personally had a 14% scope equiped with a ql200 sol from around lvl 115 to around lvl 145. Worked well for the time I used it. You also need weapon smithing for those movement predictors IIRC. So yeah, we have good tradeskills. But Dimach is our worst skill. I want a better dimach skill.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

600!
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Ah yes Dimach..the "Fixer soul attack"...now that you mention it, I'm sure they'll retool CHS to have a Dimach requirement or something..and yeah we do have low tradeskills..now gimme IP and something useful to do with them (and now wearing ELLTS, unless you have a +% scope and a trader handy to give me Streaz :P)

Fixer
    RK-1

Wow... that's a whole lotta smilies!

Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast