Should auld acquaintance be forgot
    and never brought to mind?
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot
    and days of Auld Lang Syne.

For Auld Lang Syne, my dear,
    for Auld Lang Syne,
    we'll take a cup of kindness yet
    for Auld Lang Syne.

Join the Society of Salvation and DJ Veldron of Gridstream Productions in celebrating the end of 29480 on Saturday, December 30th, at 2000 RST at The Cup in West Athen. We will be passing out the Omni-Champagne to all attendees as well as other prizes. There will also be a contest to see who can come up with the best New Year's resolutions that wows our panel of judges. So, prepare to say goodbye to 29480 and hello to 29481 with the Society of Salvation and Gridstream Productions.
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

Am I tha only one here who sees a slight, tiny, wee lil' problem with alla this?
    Daniel K. Clyburn, rebel without a clue.
    Leader of The Bartenders Guild.

I am not immediately aware of any particular problem with this event. However, if there is one that has been noticed, pointing it out would be welcomed.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    ~Society of Salvation~

Well, bein' kinda in tha entertainment business myself an' all that, I picked up first off that tha number one rule tends ta be "Know your audience".

And, uh... y'know, I ain't tryin' ta run yer party here or nothin', but, uh... maybe a change of venue? Possibly? Ya know, what with tha whole "Get caught carousin' with clanners and get a bullet" thing yer boss has goin' on right now? I'm just sayin'.
    Daniel K. Clyburn, rebel without a clue.
    Leader of The Bartenders Guild.

One of our many tasks as an Omni-InternOps affiliate is to look for and recruit potential employees. That includes throwing a nice heck of a party to show the real meaning of Omni-Tek-iness!
    Kithessence - neutral opi shade
    Fistsoflead - neutral opi MA
    Kithiria - omni opi shade, retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kithiria View Post
    Omni-Tek-iness!
    *Chuckles* love it. Makes me imagine Reform in little Santa Leet outfits or something.

If I'm not called away somewhere else I will be there. Looks a good party though as always from you guys. Take it Zora's paying the bar bill for the night?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

giggles

Well said Kithiria.

i anticipate no problems with the venue. The Cup is a fabulous spot! Omni employees should have no problem, and Clan guests will feel right at home.

Surely Pencilneck will be in full-form, installed at an entrance table with a stack of Omni Applications, hehee.

Great work Sanqq, i am excited! It will feel good to see old and new friends... welcoming the New Year together.

...and refreshments will be provided by the Society, Nyadach.

snickers

Happy Holidays!
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

woowoo

It's coming fast, now to come up with a good resolution...
    meta "msice" gaviglia

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Ice View Post
    Surely Pencilneck will be in full-form, installed at an entrance table with a stack of Omni Applications, hehee.
    The flow would be disrupted by the entrance from the expected throngs of applicants, but I have surveyed a suitable site by the espresso maker at the bar instead.

We will be hosting this party tomorrow, for all citizens of Rubi-Ka. As Omni-Tek is the solely licensed manufacturer of champagne, it will be the only champagne served, though we will of course have other options available to those whose political viewpoints discourage consumption of an Omni-Tek manufactured beverage. However, we hope that this minor limitation does not hinder people's desire to attend.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    ~Society of Salvation~

Looking forward to seeing you all!
    meta "msice" gaviglia