Thread: higher QL of general buffs that last 3hours+?

higher QL of general buffs that last 3hours+?

not for nothing but i find it quite annoying at level 200 rebuffing every half an hour with about 10+gen buffs that are level 10. i think there should be maybe a lvl 100 and 150 ql of gen buffs (expertise) that last 3-5 hours, just less of a hassle, if you dont want it anymore you could always cancel it.

Talking

would make me happy

Would be one of the best improvements in lessening drudgery. However knowing Funcom, they would probably use 20+ncu.

I could live even with one hour buffs, since many other buffs run out in an hour. Say 5ncu cost, ql50ish skillreqs.

Put a lvl 100-150 req on them and they can cost same ncu as the normal expertise, but it would be great...

Or make an item that go into a slot you don't use often that change all buffs so they last twice as long
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Heheh, no no no lvl reqs, don't put ideas into Funcom's head. Oh wait, they are already putting lvl reqs on anything. Awgh.

The buff-timer doubler wouldn't work as a change-all-buffs: unlimited short duration dam buffs for some profs (adv, ma, enf), some super strong buffs going uber (well not really, but like agent crit buff doubling length -> umph). Maybe it should be limited to the generic nanoformula lines, that is easy enough to check for to not make a big hassle of the item. Could work.

*Slaps Azz's Wrists* Don't encourage Funcom to use level reqs
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

No damn level requirements! Double the NCU (oooh 16, big deal) and make 'em use 200 PsyMod and SenseImp and 200 Int. Finally, a requirement for 'target MaxNCU >= 300'.

Go ahead and shoot holes in that set of nano requirements above.

Why is this so hard for FunCom to figure out. No god damned level requirements. There's enough in this game to base things on so that they are not needed.

The original post put out a great idea. General buffs above the lowbie crap that lasts at least a play session but still takes up space in the NCU.

Then someone had to mention the 'L-word' and spoil it all.

Don't forget the +12 Medbuffs that last only 20 minutes or so. I'd probably pay 2 million credits for a +12 Int buff that lasts 3 hours.

Lol, actually probably ANYONE who has played a bit longer would pay an arm and a leg to get longer lasting buffs. 1 hour seems like a bare minimum of it not being drudgery to rebuff. 20min buffs seem to run out right after you put them on, and don't even get started on 15min or 5min buffs, lol.

Arrow

Try keeping 2-5 three minute buffs running at all times

Why not just lengthen the existing expertises? Who cares if some level 1 can run around with it, does anyone really give a rats *** that people can get out of single digit levels faster?
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

... *ponder* ...

A damn good point!

Yo, Funcom. Expertise into 1hour please. No coke or fries with that order, just the 1hour expertises.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Put a lvl 100-150 req on them and they can cost same ncu as the normal expertise, but it would be great...

Or make an item that go into a slot you don't use often that change all buffs so they last twice as long
    I like those ideas
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

I'll hire in-game hitmen to chase down and torture anyone who suggests level requirements on anything. =P

There's ways the game can tell whether your are 150'ish without having to resort to EQ/DAoC crap.

Re: higher QL of general buffs that last 3hours+?

Originally posted by A²
    not for nothing but i find it quite annoying at level 200 rebuffing every half an hour with about 10+gen buffs that are level 10. i think there should be maybe a lvl 100 and 150 ql of gen buffs (expertise) that last 3-5 hours, just less of a hassle, if you dont want it anymore you could always cancel it.
    nice idea.. give more of a reason to raise PM and SI for some people, these buffs should be double duration and double nano cost for double the NCU or something... just something worthwhile... I always laughed at how they had the same nanos in the basic store and the superior store :P
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv