Thread: Times of an Obligator V1.0

Times of an Obligator V1.0

Times of an Obligator V1.0

Kickback: Twentieth Century Earth. And please consider the greatest human alive: The Great Soul, The Freedom Fighter, a human of staggering intellect and social flair. His name was M. K. Gandhi.

I am Atrox - the illigitimate creation of Omni-Tek. An asexual commodity confined to the slavery of resurrection. The Mahatma Gandhi searched for freedom from life and death. And in that manner, Gandhi and I are the same. However, our methods could not be more different…

I am not an influential being. Taking a Gandhi-like beating could not help the cause. And before I die permanently, I want to see my father’s blood - the corporation that created me, run through the streets of Rubi-Ka. Until that time, I shall fight and kick and scream and bite my way towards justified contentment. Resistance rides the wave of enforcement!

I have no illusions of grandeur, dear reader. I can only assume the God-given right to die … permanently. It is said, in Rubi-ka, there are weapons capable of taking that task in hand. Oh, yes, indeed. Oh, yes.

But I am not a suicidal defeatist.
    The reward, for true freedom from life and death, must be the greatest of prizes!
    Freedom for my brothers!
    Freedom for social improvement!
    Freedom for spiritual gain!
    Freedom for the brainwashed Omni-Tek drones!
    Permanent death to Philip Ross!
    Viva la resistance!

Current Status:
    Striving for intelligence.
    Searching for a Guild of Honour…
    Last edited by Kichbach; Dec 20th, 2001 at 04:26:16.